Dr. Umar vs Kevin Samuels

Who do you support?

• Dr Umar Johnson

Votes: 27 61.4%
  • Kitten Heels Samuels

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters
I emphasized your ethnicity to suggest that you not being into AA women is normal because your not AA.

If black women are mostly to blame, why are kids with white mothers and black dads from the highest single parent backgrounds?

Single Mothers = Divorcee

Baby Mama = Out of Wedlock

They are to blame because 70% of the time they gave birth out of wedlock before mandating marriage and even if they give birth within bounds of marriage they file for divorce 80% of the time. The woman who made him go viral falls within this category. Single, 35, baby mama with 13 Y/O kid. When he laid it down for her everyone and I mean the entire Black YouTube defended her poor choices and attacked him. Insane.

Why on earth would any other man get attracted to that?

Single Mothers = Divorcee

Baby Mama = Out of Wedlock

They are to blame because 70% of the time they gave birth out of wedlock before mandating marriage and even if they give birth within bounds of marriage they file for divorce 80% of the time. The woman who made him go viral falls within this category. Single, 35, baby mama with 13 Y/O kid. When he laid it down for her everyone and I mean the entire Black YouTube defended her poor choices and attacked him. Insane.

Why on earth would any other man get attracted to that?

You can't use the 80% statistics because that's across the board for all ethnic groups.

With regards to being a baby mama, Its the same with white women who get with black men. So why is it marriage rates are high for white women when they get with their own men, but they're baby mamas with black men?

Genuinely answer that question.

In the UK, they statistically have the lowest marriage rates. I'm not talking about divorced women here, funny you came to that conclusion just because the women in question are white.

Are we going to pretend that black men are not contributing to this single motherhood epidemic. I mean, I never knew women reproduced assexually like plants.

Last edited:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Dr. Umar is sending shots at Kevin Samuels and his fanbase! :damn:

Whose side are you on?
Dr. Umar Johnson Wanted By “The Man” for Solving Coronavirus Mystery – Knee  Grow News

So wait...THIS is the Kevin Samuels that everyone b talking about? | Lipstick  Alley
I have to go with that bullshiddin ass nigga Umar.

Kevin Samuels is on some other other shit. Why is he taking selfies like this? :childplease:

I think deep down he just wanna be a cute b1tch. The pose, the stylist career, the back and forth bickering with women. It all comes together. :fantasia2:
This nigga fruitier than a juicebar

Its the same with white women who get with black men. So why is it marriage rates are high for white women when they get with their own men, but they're baby mamas with black men?

Genuinely answer that question.

In the UK, they statistically have the lowest marriage rates.

I'm not talking about Black British but AA. Kevin show talks primary about that demographic so I genuinely don't know anything about UK.

I'm not talking about Black British but AA. Kevin show talks primary about that demographic so I genuinely don't know anything about UK.

I'm sure its the same and i'll check out the statistics. The fact of the matter is AAs like Afro Caribbeans do not have a culture of marriage. It goes back to slavery and the trauma surrounding it unfortunately.

If a community isn't marriage minded. You can bring these men white women, latino women, Ethiopian ect and these women will end up as mostly single mothers, simply because the men they're dealing with do not value it.

Look at these rappers with white, Latino and mixed women. Hardly any of them have married these women, but were quick to get them pregnant.

That is why saying black women are mostly at fault is ridiculous because you're making it seem like they're plants that reproduce assexually and you're making it seem like these men are actually marrying other races of women.

Some of you say he's only coming for black women
I'm sure its the same and i'll check out the statistics. The fact of the matter is AAs like Afro Caribbeans do not have a culture of marriage. It goes back to slavery and the trauma surrounding it unfortunately.

If a community isn't marriage minded. You can bring these men white women, latino women, Ethiopian ect and these women will end up as mostly single mothers. Look at these rappers with white, Latino and mixed women. Hardly any of them have married these women, but were quick to get them pregnant.

That is why saying black women are mostly at fault is ridiculous because you're making it seem like they're plants that reproduce assexually and you're making it seem like these men are actually marrying other races of women.

They do on higher rates. +51% of Black men in America are childless, 77% of black women are majority baby mamas few are single mothers. Only 26% of Black Women are married and they file for divorced 80% of time. It screams instability and poor life choices.

They are the least married group of women in America with highest rate of single mothers. Not only are they the least sought after group for marriage but they are the most likely to seek divorce in event of marriage 80% of the time.

Does these figures paint them in submissive feminine light?

Kevin

Some of you say he's only coming for black women

They do on higher rates. +51% of Black men in America are childless, 77% of black women are majority baby mamas few are single mothers. Only 26% of Black Women are married and they file for divorced 80% of time. It screams instability and poor life choices.

They are the least married group of women in America with highest rate of single mothers. Not only are they the least sought after group for marriage but they are the most likely to seek divorce in event of marriage 80% of the time.

Does these figures paint them in submissive feminine light?

Kevin

Did you take into account the fact that there are more black women than men and the high incarceration rates of black men? What makes you think this paints madow men in a stable family man light as well? How can you expect your women to be feminine when their community is riddled with a lot of social issues?

Also, where are you getting these statistics from?

I said earlier you can't use the 80% divorce filing against black women as that is across all female ethnic groups.

Did you take into account the fact that there are more black women than men and the high incarceration rates of black men? What makes you think this paints madow men in a stable family man light as well? How can you expect your women to be feminine when their community is riddled with a lot of social issues?

Also, where are you getting these statistics from?

I said earlier you can't use the 80% divorce filing against black women as that is across all female ethnic groups.

Yes. They're wracking their own homes, how do you file for divorce 80% of the time and than cry foul? If anything when you're the least group of women with options you should stick to your man tooth and nail.

Asian households have the lowest divorce rate while being the most sought after. See. Even women with options stick to their men.

1620306765551.png

Yes. They're wracking their own homes, how do you file for divorce 80% of the time and than cry foul? If anything when you're the least group of women with options you should stick to your man tooth and nail.

Asian households have the lowest divorce rate while being the most sought after. See. Even women with options stick to their men.

View attachment 183714

And how do they do that when their men have a lot of issues? Not providing, incarceration ect? Even in married households AA women are the breadwinners.

I think its mad that you're not talking about the full picture when it comes to AAs. Expecting to women to behave a certain way and fight tooth and nail for their relationship when their community is indisary is disingenuous.

One of you guys here posted about Young Jezzy marrying a Chinese woman. Have you seen her interview with a group of black women saying they won't submit to their husbands and subtly berating her? Mind you she's a successful woman on her own.

And how do they do that when their men have a lot of issues? Not providing, incarceration ect?

I think its mad that you're not talking about the full picture when it comes to AAs. Expecting to women to behave a certain way and fight tooth and nail for their relationship when their community is indisary.

Black men are not perfect. It would egregiously hypocritical of me to sit here and blame it all on Black women. But essentially they give birth out of wedlock and file for divorce most of the time raising next generation of fatherless boys who will most likely fare worse and turn to deadbeat (baby)fathers.

High profile leaders of Black women in Africa going against a petition proposed by Ice Cube just before elections to secure AA interests and what did they do?

They apposed it and walked away from invitation to write their own accord withing petition for Republican party. Black women in America are rebels without a case and see themselves are distinct group from Black Community.

Tune in around 30 min mark.

Black men are not perfect. It would egregiously hypocritical of me to sit here and blame it all on Black women. But essentially they give birth out of wedlock and file for divorce most of the time raising next generation of fatherless boys who will most likely fare worse and turn to deadbeat (baby)fathers.

Saxib, men and women have expectations of each other. But from what i'm seeing black women are expected to tow the line for men who have rates of incarceration (which makes them unmarriageable for most women), lack of provisions. In fact even within marriage, they tend to be the breadwinners.

Please explain, within these conditions how people are meant to have stable relationships? Also it takes two to tango. Are these men not getting them or pregnant and leaving??!

The fact of the matter is, people can talk about black women being xyz and some of them deserve it, but honestly if the majority of them were to level up, how would things change without the men changing drastically?

Last edited:
High profile leaders of Black women in Africa going against a petition proposed by Ice Cube just before elections to secure AA interests and what did they do?

They apposed it and walked away from invitation to write their own accord withing petition for Republican party. Black women in America are rebels without a case and see themselves are distinct group from Black Community.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Saxib, men and women have expectations of each other. But from what i'm seeing black women are expected to tow the line for men who have rates of incarceration (which makes them unmarriageable for most women), lack of provisions. In fact even within marriage, they tend to be the breadwinners.

Please explain, within these conditions how people are meant to have stable relationships?

The fact of the matter is, people can talk about black women being xyz and some of them deserve it, but honestly if the majority of them were to level up, how would things change without the men changing drastically?

Are you serious? There are about 20 million Black men in America, half a million of which are imprisoned (both genders) That's what 3% of Black men population are in prison somehow generalized over the other 20 million?

Gap between number of blacks, whites in prison narrows | Pew Research Center

Majority of Black Women won't level up. You know why? because they earn on average less than Black counterpart. So not only are they least attractive group of women to other men, the most unstable in case of marriage, the highest rate of single mothers but they are also the least earning.

Hey I don't blame them for that on average Black men earn less than other men around 40k a year but what expectations Black women have when they make 28k a year on average?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

He's a successful man that looks after his people with the Black America Plan. Idiris Alba was a rapper too you're telling me Zabrina won't marry him because of that? Come on now you were just upfront with me.

And all of these women who act boujee would twerk in Ice cube videos back in the day. Young Jeezy is a rapper too but he's successful and married a submissive Chinese lady Black women berated him for that, cognitive dissonance. They are the same women who'd demand Black strippers representation in hip hop music clips.

I would support Ice Cube 100% over the Tyler Berry who directs and produce ratchet movies representing Black people EVERY YEAR!

He's a successful man that looks after his people with the Black America Plan. Idiris Alba was a rapper too you're telling me Zabrina won't marry him because of that? Come on now you were just upfront with me.

And all of these women who act boujee would twerk in Ice cube videos back in the day. Young Jeezy is a rapper too but he's successful and married a submissive Chinese lady Black women berated him for that, cognitive dissonance. They are the same women who'd demand Black strippers representation in hip hop music clips.

I would support Ice Cube 100% over the ****** Tyler Berry who directs and produce ratchet movies representing Black people EVERY YEAR!

You're not talking logically.

I'm not AA, I don't twerk, i'm a muslim Alhamdulilah nor am I talking about marrying one.. So does that have to do with the discussion?

If you think that the rap and hiphop industry especially gangasta rap hasn't had a huge impact on AA culture negatively, then I don't know for you.