Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of how much people may attack @Boqol for his view. He is right and that is our culture. I have no problem with people marrying and dating out. I have problem when they try to force this bullshit western view on us. If you have no abstiiri, you are not somali. You will never be somali, even if you identify with it.

No disrespect @Sucaad i just noticed you said you have more of an other race or ethnicity. I will repeat this. NO QABIl UR NOT SOMALI, THAT SIMPLE. Can people stop being es and just truthful. Our culture will never to accommodate someones feelings.

Fucking hell there is a bunch of es site wallahi. I don't give a f*ck about ur feelings.

I get hate on this site from cucks, simps who think they're getting far with women white knighting online, and SJW/BLM s. I will always tell the truth and protect Somalinimo.

I'm not toxic against mixed Somalis. I just don't think they should claim to be Somali when their mixed. They should claim to be biracial.
That shit don’t work. Some people have asked me in the past, “what are you?”. If I answer Swedish the Somalis say, “so you’re ashamed to be Somali... self hater..you should say that you’re somali ”and etc.

If i say that I am Somali, then Somalis say “ no you’re Cadaan too... you’re not fully Somali “. And if I say that I am biracial they look at me and say, “ yeah we understand that, but which country do you claim/relate to the most?”.

Like can y’all let a nigga breathe, you’re damned Whichever answer that you give them they still won’t be satisfied.

That shit don’t work. Some people have asked me in the past, “what are you?”. If I answer Swedish the Somalis say, “so you’re ashamed to be Somali... self hater..you should say that you’re somali ”and etc.

If i say that I am Somali, then Somalis say “ no you’re Cadaan too... you’re not fully Somali “. And if I say that I am biracial they look at me and say, “ yeah we understand that, but which country do you claim/relate to the most?”.

Like can y’all let a nigga breathe, you’re damned Whichever answer that you give them they still won’t be satisfied.

I didn't know that. I'm a nice guy. If you told me your biracial and are half-Somali I would still hang out and befriend you.

I don't have an issue with halfies. What's your issue with me?

I didn't know that. I'm a nice guy. If you told me your biracial and are half-Somali I would still hang out and befriend you.

I don't have an issue with halfies. What's your issue with me?
Lool do you really think I would go back and forth with you if I had an issue with you?
Lets just say that I enjoy a friendly banter, time to time.:russ:

Last edited:
Her dad isn't somali though, i think she has more non somali blood in her then somali blood

In that case, She IS still a Somali considering her Mom and her love for her mom's community. It is not fair to deny someone their legitimate claim to their roots. A person is both of their mom's and of their dad's. Biologically speaking. Since Sucaad isn't hostile to her Somali blood, She is as much of us as she is of her Dad's.

My Older sister's name is Sucaado btw. She can't get anymore Somali than this.

In that case, She IS still a Somali considering her Mom and her love for her mom's community. It is not fair to deny someone their legitimate claim to their roots. A person is both of their mom's and of their dad's. Biologically speaking. Since Sucaad isn't hostile to her Somali blood, She is as much of us as she is of her Dad's.

My Older sister's name is Sucaado btw. She can't get anymore Somali than this.
My days you must be a woman. You are fucking stupid. I am not going to reply to that bullshit with a proper logical answer.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
Good lord y'all still on my tail? Y'all chill and have your morning shaah, laxoox and beer. Jeeez louise

My days you must be a woman. You are fucking stupid. I am not going to reply to that bullshit with a proper logical answer.

I am not a woman but I do understand your insecurity about a female who makes sense. You are twisted over someone's legitimate hang on to their Somali blood. Do you even folks make sense? Qawaadkiina wada wasee.

I take Sucaado over the Somalis who claim to be Arabs. At least, she is true to her blood.

I am not a woman but I do understand your insecurity about a female who makes sense. You are twisted over someone's legitimate hang on to their Somali blood. Do you even folks make sense? Qawaadkiina wada wasee.

I take Sucaado over the Somalis who claim to be Arabs. At least, she is true to her blood.
Nayaa shut the f*ck up. Why is there so many trannies on this site:drakewtf:

Nayaa shut the f*ck up. Why is there so many trannies on this site:drakewtf:

Perhaps you are a homo, your assumptions are a giveaway. Make sense or shut the f*ck up. You have no authority on who is Somali and who is not. Your type are the first to betray the Somali cause, most of you fuckers are that way. So shut the f*ck up and let the product of Somalis be who they want to be,

Perhaps you are a homo, your assumptions are a giveaway. Make sense or shut the f*ck up. You have no authority on who is Somali and who is not. Your type are the first to betray the Somali cause, most of you fuckers are that way. So shut the f*ck up and let the product of Somalis be who they want to be,
You a so stupid, i honest to god have no real response to you. If you know anything about our dhaqan, you would know she has no place in it. I don't decide who is a somali but our culture does and are culture does not accept someone is most likely 1/3 somali and has no qabil. She takes the culture of her father and her father is not somali.

For you to have to have the audacity to claim i would betray my culture, but you ironically would be more than willing to completely change it to accommodate her feelings. She unfortunately has most likely been raised incorrectly by her parents. They should have told her the truth. Not forced a identity she has no part on her.

Naacas, it is men like me who preserve our dhaqan and culture and it is people like you who change it at the blink of a eye to fit a narrative. Don't quote me again you fucking dumbass.

Sucaad

Biracial with no Qabil
I love you mwaah

You a so stupid, i honest to god have no real response to you. If you know anything about our dhaqan, you would know she has no place in it. I don't decide who is a somali but our culture does and are culture does not accept someone is most likely 1/3 somali and has no qabil. She takes the culture of her father and her father is not somali.

For you to have to have the audacity to claim i would betray my culture, but you ironically would be more than willing to completely change it to accommodate her feelings. She unfortunately has most likely been raised incorrectly by her parents. They should have told her the truth. Not forced a identity she has no part on her.

Naacas, it is men like me who preserve our dhaqan and culture and it is people like you who change it at the blink of a eye to fit a narrative. Don't quote me again you fucking dumbass.

Part of the Somali culture is to accept the child of your sister as one of yours. Somalis say "Wiil adeer loo waayay Abti looma waayo". It means when Adeer is missing, There is Abti to replace and take the role. If sucaado has a father with Somali blood no matter how small, then that is even stronger connection to Somalis.

As long as Sucaado wants to be Somali, even if she is quarter Somali, She must find acceptance, that is the Somali way. Think of the opposite and Sucaado was someone who came here solely to bad mouth Somalis and show animosity? You have someone fighting for her attachment to Somalis and all you waraabe children are on her case., For f*ck's sake, the Girl is one of us.

@Madman you notice that Arabs, South Asians, and East Asian muslims tell and teach their kids to marry within their culture, yet Somalis are the only community that allows mixing and marrying out. Somalis wouldn't even let their kids marry the "enemy qabiil" or a midgaan but would let their kid marry an ajnabi who doesn't care about Somalis and only wants to fulfill a fetish. Somalis are :snoop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending