Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will claim my Somali blood with pride. Whether you like it or not has nothing to do with me. You can keep your so called abtiris and run with it. I'm Somali and will be Somali till my dying day.
You are not somali but you can lie to yourself. I have no problem with that. Just know most somalis will never accept especially the real ones back home. I am not denying your claim to the culture but you claim to being a real somali. You have the right to learn about that side, and to interact with it. But the culture does not accept you and that is how it will always be.

Remember that every culture in the world is a collection of the beliefs, principles, values and norms of millions of people. Somali culture, regardless of its state, is greater then you. It is the collective wisdom of all of our ancestors and it will not change to accommodate your feelings and your confused identity.

No, I like my women to be full Somali and have a dark chocolate or caramel skin tone.

Nigga, your the only one here caping :superman:for her.

When her DMs open your going to be flying in to it :superman:

FOH simp :camby:
Sxb Thats ur taste in women. Lets not be hypocritical. U said a few days ago, as long as The persons father is somali, he/She is somali.

That is not culture but the responsibility of family. That could be most likely applied to all cultures. If your sister for example married a non-somali, regardless of who she married it is your responsibility as their abti to treat them respect as they are family. That doesn't mean that they are somalis.

She has no abstirii and has more non somali blood. She would completely be rejected on the basis of being somali on the first part. OUR CULTURE HAS EXPLICITLY STATED THIS TO AVOID PEOEPLE LIKE HER CLAIMING IT.

She has Somali blood and lays claim to her connection. She is Somali. Nothing else to counter that legitimacy makes sense in this case.

She has Somali blood and lays claim to her connection. She is Somali. Nothing else to counter that legitimacy makes sense in this case.
And also i will repeat this. A whole culture, and a whole community rejects and yet because she has some somali blood and claims it she must be:noneck:. Everything is against her. Why doesn't she claim her white side. I forget they wouldn't ever accept her. So she thinks she can force us to allow her in. We are not AAs.

Simple rule, if her father is not somali she is not somali. That's is definitive, not your bullshit western opinion.

No, I like my women to be full Somali and have a dark chocolate or caramel skin tone.

Nigga, your the only one here caping :superman:for her.

When her DMs open your going to be flying in to it :superman:

FOH simp :camby:

Standing up for what is right and pointing out the hypocrisy is everyone's responsibility. It baffles me to read people denying someone's legitimate claim to their roots.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
@Madman you notice that Arabs, South Asians, and East Asian muslims tell and teach their kids to marry within their culture, yet Somalis are the only community that allows mixing and marrying out. Somalis wouldn't even let their kids marry the "enemy qabiil" or a midgaan but would let their kid marry an ajnabi who doesn't care about Somalis and only wants to fulfill a fetish. Somalis are :snoop:
It might look like that but honestly groups like South Asians and Arabs are probably more frequently marrying out.
It's just confirmation bias - you're noticing the Somalis that do marry out and not the ones that don't - inflating the number of Somalis marrying out in your head.

Pull up YouTube videos of White men speaking Somali. Then read how happy most Somali commenters are and how they are encouraging and feel proud of that dude speaking Somali. This shows how Somalis are proud of their culture and love their language and heritage. For this deep connection Somalis have to their ethnicity and culture, they always respected and welcomed anyone who showed interest in them. Sucaad has an edge over such outsiders Somalis always welcomed into their fold. Yet, you folks can't demonstrate such love and respect for an individual who is and wants to be a Somali by any Somali standard.

Maxaa idinka Qaldan?

It might look like that but honestly groups like South Asians and Arabs are probably more frequently marrying out.
It's just confirmation bias - you're noticing the Somalis that do marry out and not the ones that don't - inflating the number of Somalis marrying out in your head.

I didn't understand what you wrote, I don't speak cuck.

:trash:

Pull up YouTube videos of White men speaking Somali. Then read how happy most Somali commenters are and how they are encouraging and feel proud of that dude speaking Somali. This shows how Somalis are proud of their culture and love their language and heritage. For this deep connection Somalis have to their ethnicity and culture, they always respected and welcomed anyone who showed interest in them. Sucaad has an edge over such outsiders Somalis always welcomed into their fold. Yet, you folks can't demonstrate such love and respect for an individual who is and wants to be a Somali by any Somali standard.

Maxaa idinka Qaldan?

Again :trash:

Please STFU :drakewtf:

Maxaa idinka Qaldan?
Ohh look what we have here, i didn't know we had a liberal. I honest to god think right wing nationalist are smarter then you liberals Wallahi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts