Dr. Umar Johnson on Interracial Relationship. Powerful!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am a realist and centrist.

You haven't shown that in this case. A centrist would take the middle road and accept the better option in complex matters. If you weigh a matter of such importance as to admit or reject somebody into the family, surely accepting them with love and respect is centrist and the opposite is extreme right winging. Always ugly.

You haven't shown that in this case. A centrist would take the middle road and accept the better option in complex matters. If you weigh a matter of such importance as to admit or reject somebody into the family, surely accepting them with love and respect is centrist and the opposite is extreme right winging. Always ugly.
I am in centrist in politics. Don't deluded yourself in thinking am a stupid utopian liberal. I said i was a realist. I accept the culture of somalis as fact because that is the culture. No other way round it sxb.

Am not a deluded retard like you who believes in bullshit concepts such as equality and hope. The world is an unfair place and your little White friend, will never be accepted as being somali. Also there is two types of centrist view, right/ left. I am a right wing centrist.

I am in centrist in politics. Don't deluded yourself in thinking am a stupid utopian liberal. I said i was a realist. I accept the culture of somalis as fact because that is the culture. No other way round it sxb.

Am not a deluded retard like you who believes in bullshit concepts such as equality and hope. The world is an unfair place and your little White friend, will never be accepted as being somali. Also there is two types of centrist view, right/ left. I am a right wing centrist.

Sucaad said her relatives love her and accept her as Somali. That is the end of this story. As long as she understands that some of you folks here who self appointed to carry the Somali cause aren't fit to speak on that cause.

All mixed Somalis have relatives who care about them and welcome them in the real world. That is more important than what someone online says and thinks about them.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Dad is half AND Mom is half? How tf does that even happen?
:mindblown:

Atleast tell me both your parents fathers (both grandads) are full somali and so ur parents have an abtirsi
:feedme:

If not then it does not look good. I dont care but the vast majority of geeljires will
:francis:

Dad is half AND Mom is half? How tf does that even happen?
:mindblown:

Atleast tell me both your parents fathers (both grandads) are full somali and so ur parents have an abtirsi
:feedme:

If not then it does not look good. I dont care but the vast majority of geeljires will
:francis:

She doesn't have to tell you anything. Take it or leave it.

Sucaad said her relatives love her and accept her as Somali. That is the end of this story. As long as she understands that some of you folks here who self appointed to carry the Somali cause aren't fit to speak on that cause.

All mixed Somalis have relatives who care about them and welcome them in the real world. That is more important than what someone online says and thinks about them.
That doesn't mean shit you dumbass. I can assure you if somalis adopted your mentality, we would no longer exist. We do that to protect ourselves. She is not somali not because aude of my opinion but of our cultures. I don't know how many times i have to repeat that. Why doesn't she claim her white side and if that is the case. What if her white relative's consider her white. Then who is she.

Sxb we are not white people please don't bring don't that bullshit europhile retardness in our culture. They moment her family started breeding with non-somali, they removed themselves from the fold of Somalinimo. Please don't quote me again.

That doesn't mean shit you dumbass. I can assure you if somalis adopted your mentality, we would no longer exist. We do that to protect ourselves. She is not somali not because aude of my opinion but of our cultures. I don't know how many times i have to repeat that. Why doesn't she claim her white side and if that is the case. What if her white relative's consider her white. Then who is she.

Sxb we are not white people please don't bring don't that bullshit europhile retardness in our culture. They moment her family started breeding with non-somali, they removed themselves from the fold of Somalinimo. Please don't quote me again.

You make the case for her all the time saxib. If she claims to be a Somali and does not claim her white side, or she claims both, religiously, ethically, rationally and morally she is Somali. And white. As long as someone has legitimate claim ethnically, that can be proven biologically, no one has the right to question them.

You make the case for her all the time saxib. If she claims to be a Somali and does not claim her white side, or she claims both, religiously, ethically, rationally and morally she is Somali. And white. As long as someone has legitimate claim ethnically, that can be proven biologically, no one has the right to question them.
You bro don't quote me again your clearly an idiot.

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Look when its all said and done islam supersedes all. Is your family muslim and practicing? Then nothing else matters.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

:russ: she still not somali sxb and she will never be. Let her go to somalis in real life and tried that bullshit l. They will laugh in her face :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah::mjlol:

The Opposite, They will marvel at her presence in their midst. And we all know how Somalis love light skin. Come on Saxib, you are talking to a nomad here. Cut the bullshit and all that higher than though bigotry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts