Double standards between Somali men marrying out and Somali women doing it

Lol women are suppose to be more attractive then men its nature and common in every race so stfu with ur hatred for somali men and get therapy
Lol I'm a Somali man and I don't have self hatred. I'm just stating the facts. Show me one tall and good looking Somali man who gives a fk about who Somali women are with. I'm very confident they don't exist because they don't care. That's my point.

As for women generally being more attractive, I never said they weren't. My whole point was to provide a simple explanation for why Somali women who date out sometimes get hate comments from a few Somali men. Emphasis on few.

I also said these threads are overdone. And as explained above, most Somalis overall, whether you are a man or a woman don't care. This is a overhyped topic.

Yea madow reverts are an automatic no for me. 9/10 they just did a bid in jail and converted there. Any Somali sister thinking of settling down with them are hustling backwards might as well get you a minimum wage farax
It's a few girls that u can count ur 5 fingers with lol who usually dont have fathers brothers or men in their family

Lol I'm a Somali man and I don't have self hatred. I'm just stating the facts. Show me one tall and good looking Somali man who gives a fk about who Somali women are with. I'm very confident they don't exist because they don't care. That's my point.

As for women generally being more attractive, I never said they weren't. My whole point was to provide a simple explanation for why Somali women who date out sometimes get hate comments from a few Somali men. Emphasis on few.

I also said these threads are overdone. And as explained above, most Somalis overall, whether you are a man or a woman don't care. This is a overhyped topic.
U completely misunderstood me please read my comment properly quote said somali women are more attractive than somali men bla bla and I said women are suppose to be more attractive than men its nature

U completely misunderstood me please read my comment properly quote said somali women are more attractive than somali men bla bla and I said women are suppose to be more attractive than men its nature
I'm not an argumentative guy. I said, "most Somali men who are unattractive are insecure". I think there was a miscommunication in that quote.

I did not mean most Somali men are unattractive, and thus insecure.

I meant that most Somali men who are unattractive, are insecure.

This will probably eliminate the misunderstanding on my original point.

I'm not an argumentative guy. I said, "most Somali men who are unattractive are insecure". I think there was a miscommunication in that quote.

I did not mean most Somali men are unattractive, and thus insecure.

I meant that most Somali men who are unattractive, are insecure.

This will probably eliminate the misunderstanding on my original point.
Lol unattractive ppl from every race are insecure go away

I'm dead 🤣🤣🤣
It's the beard
67b.jpg

That’s not even his biological daughter lmao, but I’m not surprised no Somali women would’ve gone for him, have you heard him speak? Worms for brains
That's cap , he is a intelligent, nice guy, rich & can offer many opportunities.

I feel like if I'm PC enough when making a blackpill thread, a lot of eyes will be open for the brothers here and it'll help them. But I don't wanna end up banned like Mustafa Hassan
Majority of the blackpill community is filled with short white basement dwellers. I agree with some of it's ideologies but I highly doubt Somalis would take any of it seriously. You should introduce Somalis into Lookmaxxing more.

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Majority of the blackpill community is filled with short white basement dwellers. I agree with some of it's ideologies but I highly doubt Somalis would take any of it seriously. You should introduce Somalis into Lookmaxxing more.
Why does the internet make up so many new words. It's never ending. I had to look up what look max means

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
In today's world; being a conservative, and disapproving of interracial relationships, somehow, makes you a virgin loser, who is inadequate with women. You'll even have the term, *incel*, thrown at you.

Someone once asked me, why do we Somali men, get triggered when a random xalimo, who's unknown to him, marries out? The answer is, we're not cucks. Apart from cuck westerners and east Asians, every other race/people groups, do not allow/want their women marrying out and breeding for another race/ethnicity.

In this world, the offsprings of a couple, follow the father, not the mother (only Jews have it the other way around) The children take the father's name, and the father's clan/tribe/race.

Why do you think in world history, in cases of conquests, why were the womenfolk spared and the men killed off? Thats because the womenfolk increased the numbers of the conqueror, even if those women be of races deemed inferior to the conqueror's race. In this world it's acceptable for a man to go and plant his oats in women of other races, because of what i have stated above. But, a woman doing the same thing is unacceptable, because she's decreasing her race/ethnicity. Its pretty simple.

Two years ago, there was outrage in Uganda. What was happening was, a tonne of Chinese men, were coming to Uganda and marrying Ugandan women. Now, it's absolutely fine for those Chinese men, to go and marry a bantu woman, because the children from those unions will have chinese names. Now, if it was the otherway around, no chinese man would have a bantu marry and mate with his daughter or sister.

I once courted this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him, whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to say to me, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......of course he is, macaanay...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

My personal view is, if a Somali woman wants to go and spread her legs and breed for a cadaan, madow, and arab man, then so be it. But, what i don't like and don't want to see, is for her to then call any children she has with that man, Somali. I do not accept an cadaan, madow, arab looking individual, with an cadaan, madow, or arab name, as Somali. That's how the world works.

SIMPLE AS.

So, if this does indeed make me an 'Incel'.....then I'm an UBER Incel.

That's true. But it's a foundation that will help others. I definitely agree that due to circumstances, the majority of those who agree with the blackpill are incels. Unless your life is shit, you will not go that far deep at how messed up the world can be.

Trending