Double standards between Somali men marrying out and Somali women doing it

Well the problem is too many girls are marrying black thugs which is aiming low, why dont they aim for a higher standard like Micheal with a phd in physics or medicine, or the mr John the CEO of a billion dollar company. Why is it always thugs who just converted to islam 2 minutes ago.
Because those are the ones that get attention here. Cherry picking as usual :rolleyes:

His dad was leading the jumuah as well. How's he allowed this kid to get a cadaan gf. I'm assuming Somalis in the states are super liberal even the conservative ones marry out Sheesh.

2021_11_15_01.35.32.jpg
2021_11_15_01.47.34.jpg
2021_11_15_01.52.56.jpg

Last edited:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Well the problem is too many girls are marrying black thugs which is aiming low, why dont they aim for a higher standard like Micheal with a phd in physics or medicine, or the mr John the CEO of a billion dollar company. Why is it always thugs who just converted to islam 2 minutes ago.
That’s literally like 1/100, y’all just love to blow up that 1%.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
It’s jealousy
Are you somal? Why are you hellbent on proving everyone is jelous of whites? Who tf is jealous of a woman that will most likely end up raising their half breed somali as kafir?
At first I thought you were oromo but now you are giving me insecure west/central african vibes

The last comment took me out still

Lol the self hatred is becoming real. Some of them were like Somali girls don't have bodies like that. Funny that because if a Somali girl was dressed like that she'd be called a dh1llo. I've noticed in general, Somali guys let a lot of things slide when they get with an ajnabi, they're even a lot more hands one and actually cook and clean. They probably assume an cadaan woman wouldn't put up with their laziness. I've personally seen that with some men in my family.

Too many?? why do somali men loveeee to generalize 🥱 its hyper cringe

There is an entire country filled with Somali people, so in the rare occassion that a Somali marries a foreigner, it is not an existential crisis for Somalis.

Worrying about what a random Somali woman or man is doing in their romantic life is like staring at someone else's food and desiring it; get your own food and be content with it.

That said; Somalis who get with foreigners are making a huge gamble with their lives and the lives of their future children. If you want to marry a foreigner, at least marry someone from a *practising* Muslim ethnic group who hasn't got an insane culture. This way your children will at least be Muslim or raised by Muslims on both sides. Don't just think about your desires, think about your legacy.

There is an entire country filled with Somali people, so in the rare occassion that a Somali marries a foreigner, it is not an existential crisis for Somalis.

Worrying about what a random Somali woman or man is doing in their romantic life is like staring at someone else's food and desiring it; get your own food and be content with it.

That said; Somalis who get with foreigners are making a huge gamble with their lives and the lives of their future children. If you want to marry a foreigner, at least marry someone from a *practising* Muslim ethnic group who hasn't got an insane culture. This way your children will at least be Muslim or raised by Muslims on both sides. Don't just think about your desires, think about your legacy.

and to top it off, specially if it's a brother who's made something out of himself, i absolutely hate seeing exceptional faraaxs wasting their seeds on ajanabis, keep the wealth and good genes in the community nacaala

Keo

VIP
Aren’t women supposed to look better than the men any ways? Wouldn’t it be weird if the men looked better than women? Idk
:patrice:

Keo

VIP
No hate on cadaan women but they are not marriage material. If I was to marry out it would be an Asian (East or South Asian), Latina or North African

Trending