Double standards between Somali men marrying out and Somali women doing it

I feel like if I'm PC enough when making a blackpill thread, a lot of eyes will be open for the brothers here and it'll help them. But I don't wanna end up banned like Mustafa Hassan

and to top it off, specially if it's a brother who's made something out of himself, i absolutely hate seeing exceptional faraaxs wasting their seeds on ajanabis, keep the wealth and good genes in the community nacaala
Good thing it’s usually the losers that marry out in both Somali men and women, low quality gravitates to low quality, even the Quran states this. Good riddance

nintchdbpict000004951161-e1501781708293.jpg

:susp:
we could've had some future somali olympians but instead :mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry::mjcry:
That’s not even his biological daughter lmao, but I’m not surprised no Somali women would’ve gone for him, have you heard him speak? Worms for brains

We are patriarchal society heck the whole world is. This is a mans world. No one wants to see a woman happy living her life on her terms. I secrety think theu jealous because now she will be sexually free to wxpress herself with her husband. A lot of somali women hold back in that depratment with their somali husband in fear of him feeling insecure judging her this is why theu call women that marry out waya etc

Mozart

You need people like me
It’s so funny because it’s like they want Somali women to care like how black women comment and sound jealous in the comments but Somali women don’t even give them no mind lmao
These guys post vids with their partners and Somali females fill up the comments with ‘omg you can have him’ or ‘yes sis take him’ when,

a) They were never mentioned
b) They didn’t ask them for permisison

They’re no different to the raging incels, they just hide it better.

I ain't a hater but that's cap. He's a gold medalist, world renowned and rich. He would have been fine if he wanted a Somali woman.
Yeah but he met his wife before he was all of that in high school aka when Somali women wouldn’t pay him no mind, but she ended up with another man’s baby and he still took her back because he didn’t have much to offer Somali women back then so he took what he could get of ajinabis

These guys post vids with their partners and Somali females fill up the comments with ‘omg you can have him’ or ‘yes sis take him’ when,

a) They were never mentioned
b) They didn’t ask them for permisison

They’re no different to the raging incels, they just hide it better.

these dusty men are trying to provoke Somali girls to get jealous and hate on their rships but Somali girls can tell a dusty Somali man and a worthwhile one, hence they tell them ‘you can have him’

it must irritate them a lot that their provocation fails everytime, like what self respecting women cries for a man’s attention who’s disrespected you in public by saying another group of women is better than you? and what kind of man is so self hating they promote women who aren’t their own ethnicity? Just weird.

This type of self respect is why majority Somali men still want Somali women, unlike AA’s, their men lost respect for them because they beg their men to love them.

Who gaf what strangers think. The community doesn’t pay my bills or do anything for me, they never did so their opinion is irrelevant. I do what I want. If the man I end up being with happens to be Somali cool if not that is also fine. I don’t come across too many high achieving well earning Somali men in my city so it will most likely be the latter

Well the problem is too many girls are marrying black thugs which is aiming low, why dont they aim for a higher standard like Micheal with a phd in physics or medicine, or the mr John the CEO of a billion dollar company. Why is it always thugs who just converted to islam 2 minutes ago.
Yea madow reverts are an automatic no for me. 9/10 they just did a bid in jail and converted there. Any Somali sister thinking of settling down with them are hustling backwards might as well get you a minimum wage farax

Yeah but he met his wife before he was all of that in high school aka when Somali women wouldn’t pay him no mind, but she ended up with another man’s baby and he still took her back because he didn’t have much to offer Somali women back then so he took what he could get of ajinabis
That's brutal. I don't have it in me to raise another man's child.

I
Nah, I don't think they treat Arab women the same way they treat white women. I think its soley due to culture. Arab culture is similar to Somali culture and their women are no different to Somali women in a sense that they end up doing everything for their husbands.

I think Somali women need to put their foot down and show these men they will not be treated the way their husbands mother was treated. That is what makes Abdis act out.
Its actually somali women who divorce and break their homes because they feel like it then they cry a river when they end up single moms who over work while raising kids yawnn