Double standards between Somali men marrying out and Somali women doing it

In today's world; being a conservative, and disapproving of interracial relationships, somehow, makes you a virgin loser, who is inadequate with women. You'll even have the term, *incel*, thrown at you.

Someone once asked me, why do we Somali men, get triggered when a random xalimo, who's unknown to him, marries out? The answer is, we're not cucks. Apart from cuck westerners and east Asians, every other race/people groups, do not allow/want their women marrying out and breeding for another race/ethnicity.

In this world, the offsprings of a couple, follow the father, not the mother (only Jews have it the other way around) The children take the father's name, and the father's clan/tribe/race.

Why do you think in world history, in cases of conquests, why were the womenfolk spared and the men killed off? Thats because the womenfolk increased the numbers of the conqueror, even if those women be of races deemed inferior to the conqueror's race. In this world it's acceptable for a man to go and plant his oats in women of other races, because of what i have stated above. But, a woman doing the same thing is unacceptable, because she's decreasing her race/ethnicity. Its pretty simple.

Two years ago, there was outrage in Uganda. What was happening was, a tonne of Chinese men, were coming to Uganda and marrying Ugandan women. Now, it's absolutely fine for those Chinese men, to go and marry a bantu woman, because the children from those unions will have chinese names. Now, if it was the otherway around, no chinese man would have a bantu marry and mate with his daughter or sister.

I once courted this xalimo, couple of years ago. As the relationship was getting serious, she tells me that she is a divorcee, who was married to an Arab, and has a son. She then goes on to tell me, how Somali her boy is, and how good his level of Somali is. Then when I met the kid, he had no trace of Somali in him, whatsoever, and would not look out of place in Doha, San'aa, Damascus, or Cairo. He had an Arab name, and was from a Iraqi Sunni tribe.

With all of that, she had the gall to say to me, "wiilkay'ga waa Somali"

Yeah......of course he is, macaanay...............and I'm a billionaire Chinese-Jew.

My personal view is, if a Somali woman wants to go and spread her legs and breed for a cadaan, madow, and arab man, then so be it. But, what i don't like and don't want to see, is for her to then call any children she has with that man, Somali. I do not accept an cadaan, madow, arab looking individual, with an cadaan, madow, or arab name, as Somali. That's how the world works.

SIMPLE AS.

So, if this does indeed make me an 'Incel'.....then I'm an UBER Incel.

I have no problem with Somali women marrying out if that's what they want, men approach and women choose, you gotta go where you're wanted, that's just life. Besides, Somalis are all about clan and lineage, I don't see that ever changing, people forget we're a mix in of itself, an ancient mix sure, but a mix nonetheless.

Not this again
Go and marry yoyr ajnabi lmfao who cares about what internet people are telling you. Some of you people need to go outside because litteraly no somali nigga gives af about a x@rlimo walking around with her Madow BF.
:russ:

I think anyone should marry their equals, educated xalimos marrying former gangsters that converted 2 minutes ago is just wrong. Please marry someone at your level whether they happen to be madow, white or Asian, don't aim low.

I've noticed in general, Somali guys let a lot of things slide when they get with an ajnabi, they're even a lot more hands one and actually cook and clean. They probably assume an cadaan woman wouldn't put up with their laziness.
Why do Somali women put up with it?

I despise white men and recently there was a Jack Harlow concert where he gave a shoutout to somali girls, uff He’s not even cute. He’s straight up ugly. And all these girls be simping for him. But anyway, because of this new tiktok phenomenon I might have to ride for white dudes.

I
Sis idk why you have such a strong hate for cadaan guys...they probably don't go for you that's why you don't like them.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Sis idk why you have such a strong hate for cadaan guys...they probably don't go for you that's why you don't like them.
No I dont like them bcuz they’re qashin. 90% of the chaos in this world they have something to do with it. Then the descendants/relatives of those that are suffering come to the west and put them on a pedestal. I’m not b!tch made.