Double standards between Somali men marrying out and Somali women doing it

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Lol the self hatred is becoming real. Some of them were like Somali girls don't have bodies like that. Funny that because if a Somali girl was dressed like that she'd be called a dh1llo. I've noticed in general, Somali guys let a lot of things slide when they get with an ajnabi, they're even a lot more hands one and actually cook and clean. They probably assume an cadaan woman wouldn't put up with their laziness. I've personally seen that with some men in my family.
Black women and brown women get the somali treatment. They treat their white, Arab and light skinned Asian true queen. I honestly think that only guys that go for them act this way. These guys that I know that married out already had a fever for them since I can remember.

Black women and brown women get the somali treatment. They treat their white, Arab and light skinned Asian true queen. I honestly think they guys that to for them act this way. The guys that I know that married out already had a fever for them since I can remember

Nah, I don't think they treat Arab women the same way they treat white women. I think its soley due to culture. Arab culture is similar to Somali culture and their women are no different to Somali women in a sense that they end up doing everything for their husbands.

I think Somali women need to put their foot down and show these men they will not be treated the way their husbands mother was treated. That is what makes Abdis act out. They've seen their mothers overworked and then think they can bring that energy to their marriage, just because their wife is of the same background as them. I don't believe they inherently value white women on average.

Black women and brown women get the somali treatment. They treat their white, Arab and light skinned Asian true queen. I honestly think they guys that to for them act this way. The guys that I know that married out already had a fever for them since I can remember

i hate the fact my beloved little brother who's super hansum and practically a sheik is hellbent on marrying a north african :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

told him if i make it, his kids ain't getting shit from me and i'm gonna sponsor all of my other siblings kids IF they 100% somali:farole:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
i hate the fact my beloved little brother who's super hansum and practically a sheik is hellbent on marrying a north african :mjcry: :mjcry: :mjcry:

told him if i make it, his kids ain't getting shit from me and i'm gonna sponsor all of my other siblings kids IF they 100% somali:farole:
I have an uncle who was married 20+ years to a Moroccan woman. After they got divorced. His new wife? Also Moroccan

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I despise white men and recently there was a Jack Harlow concert where he gave a shoutout to somali girls, uff He’s not even cute. He’s straight up ugly. And all these girls be simping for him. But anyway, because of this new tiktok phenomenon I might have to ride for white dudes.

I

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I despise white men and recently there was a Jack Harlow concert where he gave a shoutout to somali girls, uff He’s not even cute. He’s straight up ugly. And all these girls be simping for him. But anyway, because of this new tiktok phenomenon I might have to ride for white dudes.

I

Nah come on, even I, a straight man, find Jack Harlow charismatic.

He oozes a calmness and chill vibe that many find appealing.

I completely get why he’s seen as super attractive by young women.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Obviously there is double standards.

Why is there this stereotype of Somali women having low standards for ajnabis when Somali women have married more successful ajnabis than Somali men?

Look at Sabrina Dhowre and Iman for example.

One married Idris Elba, an insanely successful movie star and the other married David Bowie, one of the greatest pop culture icons ever.

No Somali man has ever got close to marrying anything equal to David Bowie or Idris Elba.

Yet we call Somali women cheap and clean smh.

:manny:

Obviously there is double standards.

Why is there this stereotype of Somali women having low standards for ajnabis when Somali women have married more successful ajnabis than Somali men?

Look at Sabrina Dhowre and Iman for example.

One married Idris Elba, an insanely successful movie star and the other married David Bowie, one of the greatest pop culture icons ever.

No Somali man has ever got close to marrying anything equal to David Bowie or Idris Elba.

Yet we call Somali women cheap and clean smh.

:manny:
I'm inclined to agree, but choosing Iman is a bit of cherry picking. She's literally one of the most famous models of the modern era.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Nah come on, even I, a straight man, find Jack Harlow charismatic.

He oozes a calmness and chill vibe that many find appealing.

I completely get why he’s seen as super attractive by young women.
A1226243-630D-46F8-B05B-BC18125110C6.jpeg
A6E34963-C353-4045-9023-A08E90A9F4BB.png
567D320D-01E8-434E-B87D-FCB18487962F.jpeg
7157E98F-DA5B-45DF-9854-60569CD78727.jpeg
7D879508-3825-40D3-B13E-6FA5ED8BAE0A.gif

I
Lmao you say you ‘might’. You’re attracted to white men but don’t want to admit it.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Lmao you say you ‘might’. You’re attracted to white men but don’t want to admit it.
I don’t like white niggas, but I will pose as one to give the incel faraxs, like you, a heart attack. And whatever you just said makes no sense.