Don't hold your phone out in London

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Cultural enrichment"?

Wow, you weirdos sound more like white 4chan nerds by the day. Bet you wake up crying everyday realizing you'll always be a Somali. :icon lol:

No you guys are poor, if everyone has a smartphones then no one needs a smartphone...

Do you want to buy some air ?

You legit sound retarded. There's always demand for cheaper, more powerful smartphones, even if everyone somehow had one.

"Cultural enrichment"?

Wow, you weirdos sound more like white 4chan nerds by the day. Bet you wake up crying everyday realizing you'll always be a Somali. :icon lol:

You legit sound retarded. There's always demand for cheaper, more powerful smartphones, even if everyone somehow had one.
And to add to that smartphone batteries are made using child labour. The pieces are assembled by low wage workers in China. Take your superiority complex elswhere @Norwegian-Somali. Not having the latest smartphones doesn’t equal poverty

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
Why are people surprised, this is part of the culture of Londinium, always has been, always will be, you'll see these things in the 19th century, let alone now.

I know about the taps. :lolbron:

Laakin, the laundry thing is just sad.
UK seems so third world.
Noooo
The washing machine in the kitchen can be found across europe even in Japan
Especially if you live in an appartment
And the uk’s shoe box size ( in your perspective) victorian houses
There’s no laundry room or whatever
Don’t dismiss us as third world
:nahgirl:
PS some people have prepaid utility like in qaxooti camps
You top up electricity and gas weekly
Not so bad UK is it?

Been to houses in California and Finland that had washing machines and dryers in kitchens or just outside of it.

Not understanding this site's obsession with that stuff either way though. But then, this site also has an unhealthy obsession with the UK.

Noooo
The washing machine in the kitchen can be found across europe even in Japan
Especially if you live in an appartment
And the uk’s shoe box size ( in your perspective) victorian houses
There’s no laundry room or whatever
Don’t dismiss us as third world
:nahgirl:
PS some people have prepaid utility like in qaxooti camps
You top up electricity and gas weekly
Not so bad UK is it?

How can I not say that when you have just told me that people top up gas and electricity??:damn::deadrose:

How have I never heard of this?

Do you guys not have service providers, and pay your bill every month? Like here we have Hydro One and Enbridge, they provide our water gas, electricity etc.

Been to houses in California and Finland that had washing machines and dryers in kitchens or just outside of it.

Not understanding this site's obsession with that stuff either way though. But then, this site also has an unhealthy obsession with the UK.

Its just jokes.

And you are right, but in those houses, the laundry room is probably seperate. The washer is not underneath the sink or next to the dishwasher.

How can I not say that when you have just told me that people top up gas and electricity??:damn::deadrose:

Do you guys not have service providers, and pay your bill every month? Like here we have Hydro One and Enbridge, they provide our water gas, electricity etc.
THERE Are
But it’s cheaper
And in some houses it’s just built in you can’t change to a monthly bill

Kkkk
I have shocked you enough
Don’t come to the UK lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts