Does somaliland go against the teachings of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Why didn't anyone @ me in this topic, @Cognitivedissonance and @Gambar

Where should I start? @Inquisitive_ the obsessed witch doctor,he probably chants Mohamud saleban in the middle of the night. I don't know whether to be flattered or concerned for his mental health.

Secondly Hutus make me laugh, didn't they rape, loot, steal from innocent people in 1991? Yet have the audacity to cry about Abdullahi Yusuf AUN. The honorable Abdullahi Yusuf should have finished the job, he went too easy. Yes I said it. Moryaan and Alshabab apologists can go to hell.
They congregate in a circle together like the retards they are. I swear Inquisitive is the single dumbest poster on here and he's cursed with the existence of not being M Saleeban. I bet he makes dua every night hoping he wakes up being one. What a dameer.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Allah told you to hold firmly to the rope of Allah and don't divide yourself from Muslims remain united whereas somaliland don't want to unite with Muslim Somalis forget about other Muslims.

Who are you going to obey Allah or the people of somaliland?
I do believe in unity but as partners not as one. I agree with you in some regards but there are to many factors that you and I can't change that stands in the way. In a perfect world I would say yes to ONE Somalia but this is not a perfect world..

There are to many things that are set in motion, you must be blind if you think Somaliland will not be recognized maybe not in the near future but nonetheless it will be recognized.

In all of Somalia, Somaliland is probably the only region that resembles a stable and functioning sovereign state/country in many aspects and this can't be denied. You know this, everyone knows this and you can try to deny it but this is just they way things turned out.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I do believe in unity but as partners not as one. I agree with you in some regards but there are to many factors that you and I can't change that stands in the way. In a perfect world I would say yes to ONE Somalia but this is not a perfect world..

There are to many things that are set in motion, you must be blind if you think Somaliland will not be recognized maybe not in the near future but nonetheless it will be recognized.

In all of Somalia, Somaliland is probably the only region that resembles a stable and functioning sovereign state/country in many aspects and this can't be denied. You know this, everyone knows this and you can try to deny it but this is just they way things turned out.
Your tribe say they don't want to unite with Muslims & Allah says Muslims shouldn't be disunited which one will you obey it's a simple question :comeon:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Your tribe say they don't want to unite with Muslims & Allah says Muslims shouldn't be disunited which one will you obey it's a simple question :comeon:
Your argument is invalid you know why, you use " Muslims & Allah says Muslims shouldn't be disunited" as a tool to force your views and opinions on everyone regarding the whole Somaliland situation.

I already answered you question. I do believe in unity as partners. There are various ways of showing unity as partners.:fantasia2:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your argument is invalid you know why, you use " Muslims & Allah says Muslims shouldn't be disunited" as a tool to force your views and opinions on everyone regarding the whole Somaliland situation.

I already answered you question. I do believe in unity as partners. There are various ways of showing unity as partners.:fantasia2:
Are you a Muslim who follows what Allah says or are you a somalilander who follows what your tribe says?

A Muslim when Allah decrees a matter they say we hear & we obey.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Are you a Muslim who follows what Allah says or are you a somalilander who follows what your tribe says?
Your questions makes no sense and are so off-topic to what you are trying to advocate. Obviously I am a muslim first. You know the answer to that..

I understand it's concerning to you the way Somaliland is headed but it's inevitable, saaxib calm down. :drakewtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Your questions makes no sense and are so off-topic to what you are trying to advocate. Obviously I am a muslim first. You know the answer to that..

I understand it's concerning to you the way Somaliland is headed but it's inevitable, saaxib calm down. :drakewtf:
Read the thread you idiot before you comment:camby:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
Read the thread you idiot before you comment:camby:
Sorry to burst your bubble.. Just because Somaliland wants to secede does not mean that it goes against the teachings of Islam. How about you stop this nonsense.

You speak about Islam and it's teaching and yet at the same times take a look at page 1-7 and just look at your answers. You quote the quran and then on the other replies write disgusting stuff. Hypocrisy at its best.... I'm out :williamswtf:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Jebarti :susp:

Your ayeeyo amina Douglas is happy
IMG_3569.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts