Does somaliland go against the teachings of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Kkkkk never have I complained about anyone on here about a comment unlike you who went as far as to block me when you couldn't get me banned:chrisfreshhah:
IMG_2593.PNG

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Sorry to burst your bubble.. Just because Somaliland wants to secede does not mean that it goes against the teachings of Islam. How about you stop this nonsense.

You speak about Islam and it's teaching and yet at the same times take a look at page 1-7 and just look at your answers. You quote the quran and then on the other replies write disgusting stuff. Hypocrisy at its best.... I'm out :williamswtf:
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor,brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

3:103 surah Ali imran

Who are you loyal to Allah or your tribe:bell:

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor,brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

3:103 surah Ali imran

Who are you loyal to Allah or your tribe:bell:
What is your problem man you keep asking the same question. I am loyal to Allah. You seem to think a tribe is the same thing as a religion. I am against tribalism. I don't care for tribes, sorry to burst your bubble..

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
What is your problem man you keep asking the same question. I am loyal to Allah. You seem to think a tribe is the same thing as a religion. I am against tribalism. I don't care for tribes, sorry to burst your bubble..
So you believe in the unity of Muslims like Allah told us in his Quran masha Allah then you're not a somalilander you're indeed a Muslim :friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts