Does somaliland go against the teachings of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
Why do you believe that I am a qabiliste?
Without question. But that's normal for a Somali. In fact, I wouldn't believe a Somali that tells you they're not a qabilist, bc it's most likely a lie (unless they're completely uninformed), especially if they claim used to be a qabilist but are no longer:drakekidding::drakekidding:

You, on the other hand are weaponizing Islam against a qabil, making your condition completely obvious.

Jeesto

VIP
Apparnetly so is bombing hundreds of thousands of innocent people in their homes:umwhat:Killing is against Islam but Koonfur did it anyways.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Without question. But that's normal for a Somali. In fact, I wouldn't believe a Somali that tells you they're not a qabilist, bc it's most likely a lie (unless they're completely uninformed), especially if they claim used to be a qabilist but are no longer:drakekidding::drakekidding:

You, on the other hand are weaponizing Islam against a qabil, making your condition completely obvious.
I am a qabiliste cause I made a valid point that many somalilanders are suffering from cognitive dissonance and it's my fault kkkk cry me a river build a bridge and get over it oh I almost forgot atleast you don't have to explain to Somalis that you're not a Muslim just tell them you're a somalilander:hahaidiot:

a itself is forbidden according to the Saracens because it's based on an ethnic group dividing the so called ummah.

The Federal Republic of Somalia being kept afloat by "Kufaar" are illegitmate according to Islam.

It should be renamed Dawla Islaamiya(Islamic State) welcoming all Muslims unconditionally and Sharia law should be fully implemented.

Basically following Al-Shabab's manifesto.

Until that day happens, your point is moot.

Bohol

VIP
@VixR What brings you to the political section? didn't know it was your thing.
sass2.png

VixR

Veritas
@VixR What brings you to the political section? didn't know it was your thing.
sass2.png
I'm waiting for Cogdis to come outta the closet.

I will lead him like the star of David, or the Harriet Tubman lady that used the big dipper to lead the slaves north in the Underground Railroad until he's singing "Berta, Berta" like that J.Cole sample, anything until he realizes his inner qabilist :mjpls:

This dude should be banned, he is a fitnah to the Muslims, this dude openly supports a man that used Non Muslim foreign troops to slaughter his own people not once but twice (even in P/land itself he brought Ethiopian troops to slaughter Islamic opposition group in the 90's)

He is responsible for the death of 100.000 Muslim Somali man/women/children at the hands of Non-Muslim foreign troops he invited to the country whom remain their until this day which he regretted in his own death bed and his final interview on BBC Somali.

Yet this clueless low-life buffoon continues to support this out of zealousness and Qabiil, knowing the severity of supporting such a diabolical thing, waxaa kaga daran he has the nerve to question the faith of others over small matters like secession. Nacalad ba ****

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This dude should be banned, he is a fitnah to the Muslims, this dude openly supports a man that used Non Muslim foreign troops to slaughter his own people not once but twice (even in P/land itself he brought Ethiopian troops to slaughter Islamic opposition group in the 90's)

He is responsible for the death of 100.000 Muslim Somali man/women/children at the hands of Non-Muslim foreign troops he invited to the country whom remain their until this day which he regretted in his own death bed and his final interview on BBC Somali.

Yet this clueless low-life buffoon continues to support this out of zealousness and Qabiil, knowing the severity of supporting such a diabolical thing, waxaa kaga daran he has the nerve to question the faith of others over small matters like secession. Nacalad ba ****
:denzelnigga:

I support the federal government of Somalia you al shabaab sympathiser.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm waiting for Cogdis to come outta the closet.

I will lead him like the star of David, or the Harriet Tubman lady that used the big dipper to lead the slaves north in the Underground Railroad until he's singing "Berta, Berta" like that J.Cole sample, anything until he realizes his inner qabilist :mjpls:
Ask your tribe who do they believe in Allah or somaliland :dead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts