Does somaliland go against the teachings of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somaliland believes in secession from the rest of Somalia who are Muslim. They despise other Muslims merely for the actions of a dictator, my question is can somaliland be considered as Muslim.
To the somalilanders in here who are you loyal to Allah or your tribe the secessionist one who reside in three cities?

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

3:103 surah Ali imran

TheWeekday

Garxaajis Slayer
When will Puntland stop sabotaging the south and start working with their muslim brothers?
Why did PL call for gaalo soldiers to enter the South?

Also since when does Somalia represent the entirety of the muslim ummah? :chrisfreshhah:

Religious qaabilists are funny af.Stick to your salafi maxaadhiros and books warya and leave this FKD to real niggas who aint afraid to go to hell :lolbron:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I kinda find it weird how half the time you post Quran Tafsiir and preach it and other times you talk about " Tearing that Ass Open" :heh:
"The halal is clear and the haram is clear, and between them are matters unclear that are unknown to most people. Whoever is wary of these unclear matters has absolved his religion and honor. And whoever indulges in them has indulged in the haram. It is like a shepherd who herds his sheep too close to preserved sanctuary, and they will eventually graze in it. Every king has a sanctuary, and the sanctuary of Allah is what He has made haram. There lies within the body a piece of flesh. If it is sound, the whole body is sound; and if it is corrupted, the whole body is corrupted. Verily this piece is the heart."

http://40hadithnawawi.com/index.php/the-hadiths/hadith-6

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Somaliland believes in secession from the rest of Somalia who are Muslim. They despise other Muslims merely for the actions of a dictator, my question is can somaliland be considered as Muslim.
To the somalilanders in here who are you loyal to Allah or your tribe the secessionist one who reside in three cities?

And hold firmly to the rope of Allah all together and do not become divided. And remember the favor of Allah upon you - when you were enemies and He brought your hearts together and you became, by His favor, brothers. And you were on the edge of a pit of the Fire, and He saved you from it. Thus does Allah make clear to you His verses that you may be guided.

3:103 surah Ali imran
I think you need to preach to the tuugs of puntland first.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
When will Puntland stop sabotaging the south and start working with their muslim brothers?
Why did PL call for gaalo soldiers to enter the South?

Also since when does Somalia represent the entirety of the muslim ummah? :chrisfreshhah:

Religious qaabilists are funny af.Stick to your salafi maxaadhiros and books warya and leave this FKD to real niggas who aint afraid to go to hell :lolbron:
Puntland is the backbone of the federal government need I remind you garoowe 1 & garoowe 2:ufdup:

Abdullahi yusuf may Allah be pleased with him United with many countries including the US against Al shabaab just like HSM silaanyo farmaajo.

It's as simple as this you're either with al shabaab or the international community in the war against terrorism which side are you on? Abdullahi yusuf the former president of Somalia or al shabaab?

Somalia doesn't represent the ummah but they're Muslim:umad:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
:comeon:

Takfiiring a whole region sounds about the right way to go for a devout Muslim
You wouldn't understand cause you're a gaal but Allah made it clear in the Quran that Muslims should remain united & somaliland goes against that I'm just calling a spade a spade. You're either a Muslim or you're a somalilander.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
You wouldn't understand cause you're a gaal but Allah made it clear in the Quran that Muslims should remain united & somaliland goes against that I'm just calling a spade a spade. You're either a Muslim or you're a somalilander.
And Puntland remains united? :russ:Abdiweli gas travelled to Ethiopia 10 times in 3 months.

Source: @Inquisitive_

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@VixR if you can't come up with a good reason as to why you called me a qabiliste then you're a qabiliste who's defending somaliland cause of qabyalad cause you ain't a Muslim so I can't see what other reason you would be foaming at the mouth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending