Does somaliland go against the teachings of Islam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
This dude should be banned, he is a fitnah to the Muslims, this dude openly supports a man that used Non Muslim foreign troops to slaughter his own people not once but twice (even in P/land itself he brought Ethiopian troops to slaughter Islamic opposition group in the 90's)

He is responsible for the death of 100.000 Muslim Somali man/women/children at the hands of Non-Muslim foreign troops he invited to the country whom remain their until this day which he regretted in his own death bed and his final interview on BBC Somali.

Yet this clueless low-life buffoon continues to support this out of zealousness and Qabiil, knowing the severity of supporting such a diabolical thing, waxaa kaga daran he has the nerve to question the faith of others over small matters like secession. Nacalad ba ****
Shut up already you're so delusional and fake. I've never heard you once speak out against what happened to Darood in 1991. You are the single most wacky, pseudo intelligent, conspiracy theorist, dumb poster on here. If you don't like what you read why don't you just leave? Youve been here for a year now so clearly you don't have that much of a problem. Banned kulaha. War adiga is bangeray. Ban bu ku leeyahay bal waxan eega.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I'm waiting for Cogdis to come outta the closet.

I will lead him like the star of David, or the Harriet Tubman lady that used the big dipper to lead the slaves north in the Underground Railroad until he's singing "Berta, Berta" like that J.Cole sample, anything until he realizes his inner qabilist :mjpls:
Prove it how am I a qabiliste & in the words of the great philosopher astronomer katt Williams don't worry I'll wait kkkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Shut up already you're so delusional and fake. I've never heard you once speak out against what happened to Darood in 1991. You are the single most wacky, pseudo intelligent, conspiracy theorist, dumb poster on here. If you don't like what you read why don't you just leave? Youve been here for a year now so clearly you don't have that much of a problem. Banned kulaha. War adiga is bangeray. Ban bu ku leeyahay bal waxan eega.
I think he reported dhegdheer & got her banned cause he wanted to meet her and she rejected his deposit:chrisfreshhah:

Gambar

VIP
I think he reported dhegdheer & got her banned cause he wanted to meet her and she rejected his deposit:chrisfreshhah:
He's the most long winded idiotic poster on here that's obsessed with Maxamud Saleeban. He continues to write long paragraphs of nonsense as if anyone reads it. He comes off desperate. War naga qabta Maxamud Saleebanow!

Who do you think you are ? You are in no Position to call out @Inquisitive_ You yourself participate in the Anti-Hawiye Propoganda that happens on this forum along with the other MJs. You literraly parade around every single Somaliland/Puntland thread and chip in with your attacks against Hawiyes and take shots at Mogadishu. If @Inquisitive_ is "Dumb" as you say then you are Mentally Deranged.

Check yourself first before you attack others and stop the hypocrisy

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
He's the most long winded idiotic poster on here that's obsessed with Maxamud Saleeban. He continues to write long paragraphs of nonsense as if anyone reads it. He comes off desperate. War naga qabta Maxamud Saleebanow!
I think he's got ciise cumar cisman tattooed on his back kkk its become more than just an obsession I wouldn't be suprised if he was worshipping maxamud saleeban at the altar kkk

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Who do you think you are ? You are in no Position to call out @Inquisitive_ You yourself participate in the Anti-Hawiye Propoganda that happens on this forum along with the other MJs. You literraly parade around every single Somaliland/Puntland thread and chip in with your attacks against Hawiyes and take shots at Mogadishu. If @Inquisitive_ is "Dumb" as you say then you are Mentally Deranged.

You remind me of the dude from prison break who holds other men's pockets inquisitives :susp:

Gambar

VIP
I think he's got ciise cumar cisman tattooed on his back kkk its become more than just an obsession I wouldn't be suprised if he was worshipping maxamud saleeban at the altar kkk
I can't see who you're responding to because I probably have them on ignore. I'll put this other loser Inquisitive on ignore as well. This obsession is unhealthy. Habeen wanaagsan!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I can't see who you're responding to because I probably have them on ignore. I'll put this other loser on ignore as well. This obsession is unhealthy. Habeen wanaagsan!
It's his cell mate his prison who goes around holding inquisitive about maxamud saleeban pocket.

Sxb I don't get involved in petty useless Qabiil discourse in any thread, what you were seeing is an attempt at 'mud wrestling' the good old 'provocation' to steer you towards that filth so you end up tainted like them, in my young days would fall for it but not today.

Jubair ibn Mut’im reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “He is not one of us who calls to tribalism. He is not one of us who fights for the sake of tribalism. He is not one of us who dies following the way of tribalism.”

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 5121

Wathila ibn Al-Asqa’ reported: I said, “O Messenger of Allah, what is tribalism?” The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “That you support your people in wrongdoing.”

Source: Sunan Abu Dawud 5119, Grade: Hasan (fair) according to Ibn Hajar

In another narration, he said, “O Messenger of Allah, is it part of tribalism that a man loves his people?” The Prophet said, “No, rather it is tribalism that he supports his people in wrongdoing.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 3949,

Aisha reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Verily, the greatest of people in falsehood is a man who insults another man by disparaging the entire tribe, and a man who disowns his father and accuses his mother of adultery.”

Source: Sunan Ibn Majah 3761

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever rejects lawful obedience to the leader and divides the community and dies in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever fights under the banner of one who is blind, raging for the sake of tribalism, or calling to tribalism, or supporting tribalism, and is killed in this state will have died upon ignorance. Whoever rebels against my nation, striking the righteous and wicked alike and sparing not even the believers and he does not fulfill the pledge of security, then he has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.”

Source: Sahih Muslim 1848

Abdullah ibn Mas’ud reported: The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Whoever supports his people in oppression is like a dead camel that falls into a well and is pulled out by its tail.”

Source: Musnad Ahmad 4141

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts