Does Somalia actually force women to wear hijab/jilbab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Allahs punishment is way worse that kid got some tickling :mjlol::ooh::ooh::ooh::lolbron::childplease::damedamn::damn::dead::wowsweat::drakekidding:
If your allah is a spiteful and violent god then okay. I’ll just serve my time in hell if Islam is the right religion.

But then I heard that if you make it to heaven you can bring x amount of people with you to heaven. My dad will come through for me so I’m going to live my life how I want and then see y’all ,who prayed everyday, in heaven. :russ::drakelaugh:

this thread is bringing back some bad memories :ftw9nwa:

sometimes me and the other girls in duksi would hide macalins uul but you know how that ended!
Lol let me guess was the dugsi in hargesia my sister forgot to wear socks once and all the girls were talking about her they didn't even try ti talk behind her back one girl told the macliin why isn't she wearing socks the macliin said leave her alone she's dhaqaan celis :bell:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
A child shouldn’t be scared:kodaksmiley:

If he knew about it and didn’t do anything.. that’s just sad. The problem is that y’all use intimidation and violence to teach religion.
What a “great and loving” religion that is.

do not take jabs at the religion sxb:ufdup: Islam didnt say use violence to teach the diin waryaa it is just old teachers

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
If your allah is a spiteful and violent god then okay. I’ll just serve my time in hell if Islam is the right religion.

But then I heard that if you make it to heaven you can bring x amount of people with you to heaven. My dad will come through for me so I’m going to live my life how I want and then see y’all ,who prayed everyday, in heaven. :russ::drakelaugh:

Indeed, those who disbelieve and die while they are disbelievers - upon them will be the curse of Allah:bell::nahgirl::gucciwhat::trumpsmirk::mjlol::ahh::damn::damnmusic::damedamn::wowsweat:

Lol let me guess was the dugsi in hargesia my sister forgot to wear socks once and all the girls were talking about her they didn't even try ti talk behind her back one girl told the macliin why isn't she wearing socks the macliin said leave her alone she's dhaqaan celis :bell:

yeah the location was hargeisa. but those were some bad girls, in my duksi we never told on each other. we even used to lend our socks to the girl who didn't have any that day:pachah1:

OMg
Once I got punished for one of the boys breaking his uul. The cane broke as he was hitting him, because the imbecile didn’t bother prepping for subac. I was next I made a mistake. The teacher was about to beat me but he had no cane. So HE TOOK HIS DAMN WATCH OFF
do not take jabs at the religion sxb:ufdup: Islam didnt say use violence to teach the diin waryaa it is just old teachers
exactly
Correct If I am wrong, but teaching children religion through beating them isn’t even permissible is it?
It making them fear the cane and the parent
And making them hate it

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

lol look at the arrogance of this nigga :kanyehmm: making fun of Allah and completely denying Allah and you want to get to Jannah you are day dreaming sxb Prophet Muhammad's uncle will not enter Jannah even though he loved him dearly. Islam is not a toilet that you can enter and leave when you like it sxb.

Abdipapaya

22:47 – And they ask you to hasten on the torment! And Allâh fails not His Promise. And verily, a day with your Lord is as a thousand years of what you reckon.

Islam is complete

The Quran says (what means):

“…He it is Who has sent unto you the Book, explained in detail. They know full well, to whom We have given the Book, that it has been sent down from your Rabb in truth. Never be then of those who doubt.” [Quran 6: 114]

And (what means):

For We had certainly sent unto them a Book based on knowledge, which We explained in detail -- a guide and a mercy to all who believe.” [Quran 7: 52]

And (what means):

“…(This is ) a Book with verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning) -- further explained in detail -- from One Who is Wise and Well-Acquainted (with all things).” [Quran 11: 1]

Islam is perfect

The Quran says (what means):

“...This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favor upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.” [Quran 5: 3]

lol look at the arrogance of this nigga :kanyehmm: making fun of Allah and completely denying Allah and you want to get to Jannah you are day dreaming sxb Prophet Muhammad's uncle will not enter Jannah even though he loved him dearly. Islam is not a toilet that you can enter and leave when you like it sxb.
The toilet analogy :ohdamn::mjhaps:
Jaalle you’re mashallah :it0tdo8: but that sounded wrong​

yeah the location was hargeisa. but those were some bad girls, in my duksi we never told on each other. we even used to lend our socks to the girl who didn't have any that day:pachah1:
Sharing socks :nahgirl: but still better than the teacher beating your legs. He probably beat one of them and you step back then he says move forward and does it again and the cycle continues whilst you beg macaliin waa ku baryaa :bell:

Abdipapaya

Naayaa stop ignoring me, you’ve aroused my interest. At least give me a clue? :noneck:

tenor.gif

Abdipapaya

@Abdipapaya if you post one more islamQA paragraph without answering me wallahi... :mad:
And when they advanced to meet Jaloot (Goliath) and his forces, they invoked: Our Lord! Pour forth on us patience and make us victorious over the disbelieving people.

So they routed them by Allah’s Leave”

[al-Baqarah 2:250-251].

And Allah, may He be exalted, said concerning the sorcerers of Pharaoh (interpretation of the meaning):

“They said: Verily, we are returning to our Lord.

And you take vengeance on us only because we believed in the Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.) of our Lord when they reached us! Our Lord! pour out on us patience, and cause us to die as Muslims”

[al-A‘raaf 7:125, 126].

But when one is in a state of well-being, it is appropriate to ask Allah to complete His blessing, and to grant well-being and protection.

Secondly:

There is nothing wrong, in sha Allah, with a person asking his Lord for patience, restricting that to calamity if it should happen, or if something should occur that requires patience. It is quite natural that man’s life should not be free of trials and tribulations in which he needs to be patient and to call upon Allah. Hence one of the supplications of the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) was: “O Allaah, by Your knowledge of the unseen and Your power over creation, keep me alive so long as You know that living is good for me and cause me to die when You know that death is better for me. O Allaah, cause me to fear You in secret and in public. I ask You to make me true in speech in times of pleasure and of anger. I ask You to make me moderate in time of wealth and of poverty. And I ask You for everlasting delight and joy that will never cease. I ask You to make me pleased with that which You have decreed and for an easy life after death. I ask You for the sweetness of looking upon Your face and a longing to meet You in a manner that does not entail a calamity that will bring about harm or a trial that will cause deviation. O Allaah, beautify us with the adornment of faith and make us among those who guide and are rightly guided.”

Narrated by an-Nasaa‘i, 1305; Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami‘, no. 1301.

He asked Allah, may He be exalted, to bless him with contentment with that which He decreed. It is clear that what this means is a decree that one dislikes, otherwise everyone is pleased and content with that which he likes and which suits him. But this does not mean that this is a du‘aa’ that something disliked be decreed, just as the other du‘aa’ – in the same hadeeth – does not mean that one is asking for poverty or death.

Thirdly:

The fact that your son is quick to get angry is a matter concerning which it is appropriate to pray for patience. The one who is quick to get angry will react to the slightest annoyance and panic at any problem; undoubtedly he is the one who is most in need of praying for peace of mind, patience, calmness and a good attitude. Therefore this does not come under the heading of praying for calamity or seeking to hasten it; rather this is a prayer for the best remedy for him from the problem he is faced with.

For more information please see the answer to question no. 120175

And Allah knows best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending