Does Somalia actually force women to wear hijab/jilbab?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abdipapaya

لَهُ مَا فِي السَّمَاوَاتِ وَمَا فِي الأَرْضِ
You can even wear a golden burqa but how would you gonna walk with that

me too! i forget my socks once and the look in that teacher's eyes is one i will never forget! the man was offended like i just insulted him by showing my feet

ended up in me getting beaten with a "tuumbo?" you've never felt real pain till someone abuses you with that:damn:
Alla Tuumbo is the worst :kendrickcry:
Our macalin would hit us so hard the uul would break
So instead he would get the plastic casing on powdered milk (nido)
It was durable and damn it painful!

:gucciwhat:
What type shit is that? And your dad just let another man beat you, smh.
Somali dads are cucks*

*except the secular ones and my family
Don’t call me father cuck mate
He wasn’t present plus if he’s there to defend me it would make the child complacent instead of being scared of the cane

lalayariis

Bad cop
For real in Duugsi when I was in the third grade, me and 4 other girls were called out in front of the entire school of 200 because we weren't wearing the right shade of blue jilbab. The arab duugsi I went to people didn't even wear hijabs and wore jeans lmao. It's actually pretty funny.

Abdipapaya

You can carry me ;)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sheeko i need to carry mine
zmwe8-fc1.jpg

Suugo iyo karbash

Alla Tuumbo is the worst :kendrickcry:
Our macalin would hit us so hard the uul would break
So instead he would get the plastic casing on powdered milk (nido)
It was durable and damn it painful!

this thread is bringing back some bad memories :ftw9nwa:

sometimes me and the other girls in duksi would hide macalins uul but you know how that ended!

this thread is bringing back some bad memories :ftw9nwa:

sometimes me and the other girls in duksi would hide macalins uul but you know how that ended!
ALLa we used to do this but the boys used to get the beating for it as he used to give the uul to the kabiir who was a boy
But the other boys would make him hide it for a mere 100shillings and beating

Don’t call me father cuck mate
He wasn’t present plus if he’s there to defend me it would make the child complacent instead of being scared of the cane
A child shouldn’t be scared:kodaksmiley:

If he knew about it and didn’t do anything.. that’s just sad. The problem is that y’all use intimidation and violence to teach religion.
What a “great and loving” religion that is.

Abdipapaya

If he knew about it and didn’t do anything.. that’s just sad. The problem is that y’all use intimidation and violence to teach religion.

Allahs punishment is way worse that kid got some tickling :mjlol::ooh::ooh::ooh::lolbron::childplease::damedamn::damn::dead::wowsweat::drakekidding:

lalayariis

Bad cop
This one kid got shoved into a dark closet after being beat up so he climbed into the air vents and escaped into the bathroom before trying to make a run for it. There were like 5 Macallins chasing him with hangers and belts around the school for a good while.

I completely agree that it’s a wrong approach
I used to hate it so much
Now that i have matured, I wisely tell my parents of how wrong and messed up it is
But I can’t go back in time and change this
im glad however that I have been taught the faith and I put that to good use by schooling them about this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts