Does Somalia actually force women to wear hijab/jilbab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
what is wrong wit u????? nobody forces shit :draketf:.....young girls don't even wear anything sometimes you will see young boys and girls that age running around naked have you ever been to Somalia???

they do wear what they want ur acting like they want to wear jeans and stilettos they have there own fashion industry believe it or not they have trends and know whats in style and whats out of style.
"ppl should wear what they want Live and let Live" it seems you want them to wear what you want and what ur used to seeing growing up in the west

Chill. I've been back home. I'm talking about in general. Maybe not specifically back home but I've seen very young girls with jilbab which is what I was commenting on. I may not have worded it properly

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Chill. I've been back home. I'm talking about in general. Maybe not specifically back home but I've seen very young girls with jilbab which is what I was commenting on. I may not have worded it properly
"maybe not specifically back home" wtf does dat mean its a yes or no question it seems a lot of you on dis cancerous site have a deep rooted inferiority and for some reason paint ur folks as the most backwards just like the white boy does in the media maybe its the white boy and the media who got a grip on ur minds...

Who is this nigga talking to. Going on some next tangent about the white boy. Learn how to spell properly before you speak of anything :farmajoyaab:

Unload your frustrations elsewhere cause I ain't the one :draketf:

Last edited:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Who is this nigga talking to. Going on some next tangent about the white boy. Learn how to spell properly before you speak of anything :farmajoyaab:

Unload your frustrations elsewhere cause I ain't the one :draketf:
Who is this nigga talking to. Dissecting every little thing. Going on some next tangent about the white boy. Learn how to spell properly before you speak of anything :farmajoyaab:

im talkin to u twerpyahey have u been back home its a yes or no Question :birdman: if not don't act like you know shit when in fact u have little knowledge on the subject.

ur the op of this cancerous thread u brought out all the twerps and twerpettes in full force...
deyr is too much twerps othere im gonna go smoke a backwoods to my face:denzelnigga: ill be back for u twerps when im ciiirka

Last edited:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Idil-Beydaan no one forces shit on anyone don't listen to these twerps.

@darklight dunno whatsgoing on in hargeysa u issaqs lost ur melons ayy...

@Jerome what are you talking about??? :childplease:

girls go swimming too u twerps lost ur marbles ayy... u twerps never even been back deyr but somehow think ur know it alls... all I hear from dis Jerome kid is stereotypes about how girls are oppressed I think he's AA
Pirate since you know more then some folks. Just answer the these questions for me.

Is a Somali women allowed to walk around and live life in Somali without a hijab

Will this person be harrassed if she didn't walk around with the hijab on.

Vanessa

Support interracial love 💕
VIP
Why do Somali women all sudden wear jilbab?
Remember when I was young ask my mother why she wears jilbab and her sister don’t. She told me reason why she wears jilbab is to hide her flabby arms :damnmusic:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Pirate since you know more then some folks. Just answer the these questions for me.

Is a Somali women allowed to walk around and live life in Somali without a hijab

Will this person be harrassed if she didn't walk around with the hijab on.
Im bazzack had to go tall up a backwoods to my face and make sum wops.... ill answer dis last question for Jerome our AA before I hit snooze... even though I am ciiiirka Ama try my best to explain...listen cro why are you guys so invested in what muslim women choose to wear nobody forces shit dey choose.... ill tell you why it cuz the white boy got a grip on ur minds look at the rhetoric the white boys write about muslim women and then read sum of the users here its almost identical.

heres how Somali women dress and hijab style is
ETH_2015_DK_061-compressed.jpg

heres Hindu indian women note they are hindu not muslim
colorfully-dressed-indian-women-6848897.jpg

Heres haredi orthodox jewish women dey wear a burka that puts the Taliban in Afghanistan to shame @AbdiJew long lost brothers
9ee087280eb6e5b6a1a6f2ac2bc27a20.jpg

donna_ebraica_ortodossa_velo.jpg

heres the afghan burka why is it we only hear from the white boy media the dress choices of muslim women when clearly Jewish women and Indian women have similar dresses
afghan_women_burqa.jpg

@Anab @Yusra Luuza im not in favour for jilbabs/ niqab im in favour for dis right here dis is our culture
ETH_2015_DK_061-compressed.jpg

niqab is Arabian culture it was needed in the desert to cover the nose fully from the sand storms.... in the Sahara deserts Tuareg they also do this but its the men that cover the face instead of women

Tuareg Sahara desert only men wear veils
tuareg-couple1.jpg

heres arab rashaida tribe in eritreas danakil desert
3642649711_7b841d12d6.jpg

in a world where some ppl choose to run around naked... sum ppl are infatuated with muslim women's choice in clothing..... look at what dis atheist Somali feminist wrote about how hijab is oppressive

https://www.standard.co.uk/comment/...ool-heads-are-right-to-ban-them-a3747396.html

Attachments

• ef9c7dc854d31dfa6f4de6beb298f37e.jpg
    ef9c7dc854d31dfa6f4de6beb298f37e.jpg
    273.2 KB · Views: 359
Last edited:

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
:farmajoyaab::gucciwhat:

Atleast put a warnjng for those hncovered awrahs
:ufdup: :whoo::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf::westbrookwtf:

Praise be to Allaah.

Firstly:

Lowering the gaze (ghadd al-basr) means restraining the gaze and not allowing it to wander or dwell upon anything.

Ibn Faaris said in Mu’jam Maqaayees al-Lughah (4/307):

Ghayn and daad indicate restraining, as in the phrase ghadd al-basr (lowering the gaze)… End quote.

Ibn al-Manzoor said in Lisaan al-‘Arab (7/196):

Lowering the gaze (ghadd al-basr) means restraining it. End quote.

Secondly:

In Islamic terminology it refers to a number of things:

1 – Refraining from looking at people’s ‘awrahs, which includes the beauty of a non-mahram woman.

Shaykh al-Islam Ibn Taymiyah (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (15/414):

Allaah, may He be glorified and exalted, has enjoined us in His Book to lower the gaze, which is of two types: refraining from looking at ‘awrahs and refraining from looking at the site of desire.

The former refers to a man refraining from looking at the ‘awrah of another person.

The second refers to looking at uncovered parts of a non-mahram woman. This is more serious than the former, just as alcohol is more serious than dead meat and blood and pork, and the hadd punishment should be carried out on the one who drinks it, because these haraam things are not as desirable as alcohol may be. End quote.

2 – Refraining from looking into people’s houses and things that are behind closed doors

Ibn Taymiyah says in Majmoo’ al-Fataawa (15/379):

Just as lowering the gaze includes not looking at the ‘awrahs of other people and other haraam things, it also includes refraining from looking into people’s houses. A man’s house conceals his body just as his garments conceal him. Allaah has mentioned lowering the gaze and guarding one’s private parts after the verse about asking for permission to enter, because the house covers a person just as the clothes on his body do. End quote.

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in Madaarij al-Saalikeen (1/117):

Haraam kinds of looking include looking at ‘awrahs, which is of two types: the ‘awrah behind a garment and the ‘awrah behind doors. End quote.

3 – Refraining from looking at what people have of wealth, wives, children, worldly goods and so on.

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Look not with your eyes ambitiously at what We have bestowed on certain classes of them (the disbelievers), nor grieve over them. And lower your wings for the believers (be courteous to the fellow‑believers)”

[al-Hijr 15:88]

Ibn Sa’di said in his Tafseer (434):

i.e., do not admire them in such a way that you will distracted with desire for the worldly pleasures enjoyed by those who live in luxury and by which the ignorant are deceived. You should be content with that which Allaah has given you of the seven oft-repeated verses and the Holy Qur’aan (cf. al-Hijr 15:87). End quote.

He also said (p. 516):

i.e., do not be impressed and do not look repeatedly admiring worldly pleasures and those who are enjoying them, such as delicious food and drink, fine clothing, beautiful houses and adorned women, for all of that is the adornment of this world in which those who are deceived rejoice. And those who do wrong enjoy it by ignoring the Hereafter. But it will all soon end and cease to be, and those who love it will die, then they will regret when regret will be to no avail, and they will realize the state they are in when the Resurrection begins. Allaah has made it a test and a trial, so that it may be known who will be deceived by it and who will be better in deeds. End quote.

Thirdly:

The scholars have mentioned many benefits of lowering the gaze, including the following:

Ibn al-Qayyim (may Allaah have mercy on him) said in al-Jawaab al-Kaafi (125):

There are a number of benefits in lowering the gaze:

1 – It is obedience to the command of Allaah, which brings happiness to man in this world and in the next. There is nothing more beneficial to a person in this world and in the next than obeying the commands of his Lord, may He be blessed and exalted, and those who are happy in this world and the next can only attain that happiness by obeying His commands, and those who are doomed in this world and in the next are only doomed because they ignore His commands.

2 – It prevents the poisoned arrows (of the shaytaan), which may lead to his doom, from reaching his heart.

3 – It creates a heart that is devoted to and focused on Allaah. Letting the gaze wander distracts the heart and keeps it far from Allaah. There is nothing more harmful to a person than letting his gaze wander, as it creates alienation between a person and his Lord.

4 – It strengthens the heart and brings it peace, just as letting the gaze wander weakens it and makes it sad.

5 – It brings light to the heart, just as letting the gaze wander brings darkness to it. Hence Allaah mentioned the verse of light immediately after the command to lower the gaze, as He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Tell the believing men to lower their gaze (from looking at forbidden things), and protect their private parts…”

[al-Noor 24:30]

Then straight after that He says (interpretation of the meaning):

“Allaah is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The parable of His Light is as (if there were) a niche and within it a lamp”

[al-Noor 24:35]
HOLD DAAAAAT!!!!
ef9c7dc854d31dfa6f4de6beb298f37e.jpg

Suave

Bonnie & Clyde <3

Na'ah, this one look better, & keep that shit away from our culture. We don't roam around wearing tents.
:donkey:
212475.jpg

Attachments

• c9affe720b84a740404f7855d4f9831a--halloween-fancy-dress-fancy-dress-costume.jpg
    c9affe720b84a740404f7855d4f9831a--halloween-fancy-dress-fancy-dress-costume.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 308
im talkin to u twerpyahey have u been back home its a yes or no Question :birdman: if not don't act like you know shit when in fact u have little knowledge on the subject.

ur the op of this cancerous thread u brought out all the twerps and twerpettes in full force...
deyr is too much twerps othere im gonna go smoke a backwoods to my face:denzelnigga: ill be back for u twerps when im ciiirka

Twerp, cro backwood. Are you even speaking English at this point dameer yahow. Ileen you're high as a kite like the dhulli you are :gucciwhat:

Last edited:
Im bazzack had to go tall up a backwoods to my face and make sum wops.... ill answer dis last question for Jerome our AA before I hit snooze... even though I am ciiiirka Ama try my best to explain...listen cro why are you guys so invested in what muslim women choose to wear nobody forces shit dey choose.... ill tell you why it cuz the white boy got a grip on ur minds look at the rhetoric the white boys write about muslim women and then read sum of the users here its almost identical.

heres how Somali women dress and hijab style is
View attachment 39381

heres Hindu indian women note they are hindu not muslimView attachment 39382

Heres haredi orthodox jewish women dey wear a burka that puts the Taliban in Afghanistan to shame @AbdiJew long lost brothers View attachment 39383

View attachment 39384

heres the afghan burka why is it we only hear from the white boy media the dress choices of muslim women when clearly Jewish women and Indian women have similar dresses
View attachment 39385

@Anab @Yusra Luuza im not in favour for jilbabs/ niqab im in favour for dis right here dis is our culture
View attachment 39381

I'm in favour of that too

There's nothing wrong with the Jilbab if someone chooses to wear it but it's wrong women and children have to wear it because men there will harm them if they don't.

Puffin Stuff

Cheating death in berbera
Shouldn't question tradition only westerners would question what there ancestors have been doing for generations

Status
Not open for further replies.