Does Somalia actually force women to wear hijab/jilbab?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol look at the arrogance of this nigga :kanyehmm: making fun of Allah and completely denying Allah and you want to get to Jannah you are day dreaming sxb Prophet Muhammad's uncle will not enter Jannah even though he loved him dearly. Islam is not a toilet that you can enter and leave when you like it sxb.
What type of analogy is that, how can you compare me to the prophets uncle:what1:

But did I lie tho. Doesn’t it say that a person can take x amount of people to join them in heaven?

What type of analogy is that, how can you compare me to the prophets uncle:what1:

But did I lie tho. Doesn’t it say that a person can take x amount of people to join them in heaven?
You can't take gaalo into janaah
Sxb if you truly want to go to jannah you have to say alshada that's it. sure you may spend some time in hell for your sins but you'll eventually go to jannah I'm telling this to you as a friend I'm not the preachy kinda of person but It's sad to see someone go to hell for eternity when you could avoid it with one word

Sxb if you truly want to go to jannah you have to say alshada that's it. sure you may spend some time in hell for your sins but you'll eventually go to jannah I'm telling this to you as a friend I'm not the preachy kinda of person but It's sad to see someone go to hell for eternity when you could avoid it with one word
:salute:

Islam needs more people like you Gov, I’ll think about it.

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words

that is a damn lie sxb you are comparing yourself to Muslims who sinned but still believed in Allah and his messenger but you have left the fold of Islam and outright denied the existence of Allah sxb

Surely those who disbelieve, alike is it to them whether you warn them or do not warn them, they will not believe.

Allah has set a seal upon their hearts and upon their hearing; and there is a covering over their eyes; and for them is a great punishment.

The Day when there will not benefit [anyone] wealth or children

But only one who comes to Allah with a sound heart.

Good Luck believing that sxb

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
One old article I read said women weren't allowed to swim at the beach. I was like wtf hell naw.
Females out here don't let niggas stop you from enjoying a swim at the beach.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I completely agree that it’s a wrong approach
I used to hate it so much
Now that i have matured, I wisely tell my parents of how wrong and messed up it is
But I can’t go back in time and change this
im glad however that I have been taught the faith and I put that to good use by schooling them about this issue
Which part of Somalia did your parents take you for dhaqan celis ?

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Muslims make up less than a quarter of the world population. are you saying that only Muslim people are destined to go to jannah ?

Muslims make up less than a quarter of the world population. are you saying that only Muslim people are destined to go to jannah ?
People who will go to janaah
all Muslim that ever lived including Christian's before Islam and Jews other Faith's that had prophets that we don't know about
People that didn't hear about Allah's message
Children that died young
Allahu knows the best

Anyone that believes in Allah and the last day
Some of Ahlul kitaab will go to Jennah even:
"Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allaah during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. They believe in Allaah and the Last Day; they enjoin what is right and forbid evil and they hasten in good works; and they are among the righteous. And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allaah knows well those who are the pious". (Aala Imran, 3:113-115)
And there are, certainly, among the people of the Scripture, those who believe in Allah and in that which has been revealed to you, and in that which has been revealed to them, humbling themselves before Allah. They do not sell the Verses of Allah for a little price, for then is a reward their Lord. Surely, Allah is Swift in account". (Aal Imran, 3:199)

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
@Idil-Beydaan no one forces shit on anyone don't listen to these twerps.

@darklight dunno whatsgoing on in hargeysa u issaqs lost ur melons ayy...

@Jerome what are you talking about??? :childplease:

girls go swimming too u twerps lost ur marbles ayy... u twerps never even been back deyr but somehow think ur know it alls... all I hear from dis Jerome kid is stereotypes about how girls are oppressed I think he's AA

NotAjnabi

Somalilander
3 – Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“O Prophet! Tell your wives and your daughters and the women of the believers to draw their cloaks (veils) all over their bodies (i.e. screen themselves completely except the eyes or one eye to see the way). That will be better, that they should be known (as free respectable women) so as not to be annoyed. And Allaah is Ever Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful”

[al-Ahzaab 33:59]

Hi! Check this out, http://www.irfi.org/articles/articles_301_350/misinterpretation_of_qur.htm

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@Idil-Beydaan no one forces shit on anyone don't listen to these twerps.

@darklight dunno whatsgoing on in hargeysa u issaqs lost ur melons ayy...

@Jerome what are you talking about??? :childplease:

girls go swimming too u twerps lost ur marbles ayy... u twerps never even been back deyr but somehow think ur know it alls... all I hear from dis Jerome kid is stereotypes about how girls are oppressed I think he's AA
Wallahi I'm Somali. I just read that in an old article. This was when I was younger. Also watched this YouTube documentary of diaspora being sent back to Somalia for acting up and this one chick felt left out because she saw all the dudes swimming but she couldn't. Watched that when I was in middle school. So a majority of my life I just assumed Somalia was a very religiously strict country like Saudi. But after speaking to my dad and finding out that nigga use to go to the disco in Mogadishu and drink beer there. The place didn't seem religious at all

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Like Saudi has separate swimming pools and etc to separate men and women. I was thinking that Somalia was similar to Saudi in that way.

I honestly don't see the problem in that. I swam at public beaches my whole life. Where there were men and females and etc. mostly non Muslims who where swim suits and etc. but Somalia is a predominantly Muslim country so I don't think any of the females can rock a swim suit because of public criticism. But I don't t that stops them from swimming. They probably still do with their baati or dirac

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
Like Saudi has separate swimming pools and etc to separate men and women. I was thinking that Somalia was similar to Saudi in that way.

I honestly don't see the problem in that. I swam at public beaches my whole life. Where there were men and females and etc. mostly non Muslims who where swim suits and etc. but Somalia is a predominantly Muslim country so I don't think any of the females can rock a swim suit because of public criticism. But I don't t that stops them from swimming. They probably still do with their baati or dirac
NIGGGA WE NOT ARABS OKKKKK....

WHY DA f*ck WOULD FEMALES WANT TO WEAR A BIKINI FOR? IF FEMALES KNEW THE WORD BIKINI WAS NAMED AFTER THE FIRST NUCLEAR TESTING SITE BIKINI ATOLL AKA BIKINI BOTOM I DONT THINK DEY WOULD WEAR IT

People should be allowed to wear whatever they want. Live and let live. It's sad they force girls as young as 4 to wear jilbab

Pirate

Shep Tupacs brother
People should be allowed to wear whatever they want. Live and let live. It's sad they force girls as young as 4 to wear jilbab
what is wrong wit u????? nobody forces shit :draketf:.....young girls don't even wear anything sometimes you will see young boys and girls that age running around naked have you ever been to Somalia???

they do wear what they want ur acting like they want to wear jeans and stilettos they have there own fashion industry believe it or not they have trends and know whats in style and whats out of style.
"ppl should wear what they want Live and let Live" it seems you want them to wear what you want and what ur used to seeing growing up in the west

Status
Not open for further replies.