Does anyone’s know her?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you jealous of white women blade ? Bosnian women look very beautiful to Somali people. Besides their Slavic features, they have that straight hair, fair skin and hazel eyes that Somali women would die for.

images
Wow those woman look very fine, QUEEEEEENS

How can any straight not fall in love with them instantly Somali women are not a competition here:pachah1:. They would fine mixed babies for sure

Quick question. do you find dark skin women such as Somali women attractive ?
My love for the very dark skin sister is not really strong to be honest but I did come some nice ones before but even those few are fine because of the cushitic Caucasian features they have.

Trust me no somali women is dying to look like slaving women. I think the only reasons your saying this about somalis is because your gaal ass won't be able to get a somali too bad for you.
Men always want to put women against each other and make it seem like everything's a competition you guys are so childish wallahi.
Don't worry sis, you seem cute an good decent Farax will love you.

I just checked, and she's not home. My mum doesn't think cadaans look good. She will 110% the latina over them :pachah1: In fact she will pick everyone over them. Blacks, Asians, mixed people you name it.
But she still thinks Somalis are the best looking people, especially dark-skinned Somalis
Sounds about right bUT the black is not common.

I have noticed Somali mothers like pretty dark skin girls

Somali fathers don't, they prefer the light skin girls.

Not only in my family bUT I've seen this with many other families as well

My mother who is very light skin always complements and is a bit obsessive over my dark skin cousin(she's pretty and has fine cushitic features and straight hair)

My father who is caramel is obsessed with light skin, always complements my sister with "caday" it's why he married my mother loool he is a hardcore colorist

Even if her parents are not Muslim it's fine with me, she's still Somali and a girl I would deal with :farole::dabcasar:

If the mother is Somali and the father is ajnabi she's half Somali if it's vice versa she is full Somali with a clan :trumpsmirk:

Funnily, the ones with Somali mothers and foreign fathers are more in touch with their Somali roots and actually understand/speak Somali.

Funnily, the ones with Somali mothers and foreign fathers are more in touch with their Somali roots and actually understand/speak Somali.
i have only many mixed somali with somali fathers like more than 20 families but i have only meet one mixed somali with a ajnabi father(dutch) and that is my cousin(a male) lool.

ones with somali fathers were very culture and spoke as much somali as full somalis. SOMALI MEN TEND TO MORE IN THEIR CHILDREN LIVES WHEN THE MOTHER IS AJNABI they don't want their child to grow up alien to somali culture.

i have only many mixed somali with somali fathers like more than 20 families but i have only meet one mixed somali with a ajnabi father(dutch) and that is my cousin(a male) lool.

Yet, Somalis claim that Somali women marry foreigners more than Somali men.

Do their foreign children marry Somali? I bet you they don't and won't, so much for Abtiris and paternal lineage.

:mybusiness:

Yet, Somalis claim that Somali women marry foreigners more than Somali men.

Do their foreign children marry Somali? I bet you they don't and won't, so much for Abtiris and paternal lineage.

:mybusiness:
yes many of them do, i know mixed somalis who married full somalis, one of them is my distant cousin(female) who got married to a somali guy.

i also know a mixed somali who is not a muslim but very cultured and speaks somali fluently, she is into somali guys, she's having a hard time finding a decent non-extremist secular farax hahaa

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
My love for the very dark skin sister is not really strong to be honest but I did come some nice ones before but even those few are fine because of the cushitic Caucasian features they have.
Somalis and other SS Africans are the ones who have big futo and thick thighs that we're attracted to the most.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
religion over nation statement that Muslims make is plain,baseless and makes no sense :browtf: it's two mutually exclusive things THAT LIKE SAYING I PUT house OVER SCHOOL like huh :mindblown:
I.E like if my nation is gaal and fighting for gaals I wouldn't support it and put my deen before my nation since I choose to be muslim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending