Does anyone’s know her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Are you jealous of white women blade ? Bosnian women look very beautiful to Somali people. Besides their Slavic features, they have that straight hair, fair skin and hazel eyes that Somali women would die for.

images
Trust me no somali women is dying to look like slaving women. I think the only reasons your saying this about somalis is because your gaal ass won't be able to get a somali too bad for you.
Men always want to put women against each other and make it seem like everything's a competition you guys are so childish wallahi.

Are you jealous of white women blade ? Bosnian women look very beautiful to Somali people. Besides their Slavic features, they have that straight hair, fair skin and hazel eyes that Somali women would die for.

images
Apart from the "straight hair" thing, you're wrong :mjlol: Somali women don't wanna look white, only just wanna be lightskin :vqbuyv0:

She’s pretty, stop gassing. It’s always the Barkhad Abdi looking mofos that got the most to say.

But anywho, stop stalking the girl y’all

do you judge men by their looks instead of their ragnimo? you are comprised unless u repent ASAP bro.

not taking a shot at no one but, I am really bothered all the guys that look at Barkad's aesthetic appeal or lack thereof as either trolling or lacking true intrinsic Geeljire.

nigga we don't judge men by their looks , we judge them by achievements.

I cant fathom how what he looks affects me in anyway. convince me otherwise. discuss!!!!

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
Why not white people? Didn't you say the majority of Bosnians are pale skinned with colored eyes and light hair? Are you not attracted to your own people? :eek:

Of course I am attracted to my own kind too, but I got a soft spot for them middle eastern beauties.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Apart from the "straight hair" thing, you're wrong :mjlol: Somali women don't wanna look white, only just wanna be lightskin :vqbuyv0:
They'll do anything to be fair skin. It's just that they can't achieve to get fair complexion no matter how much they bleach their skin. But xalimos in the west are proud of their skin color. It's just those back home who are obsessed with light skin

It's because they can't achieve to get fair complexion no matter how much they bleach their skin. But xalimos in the west are proud of their skin color. It's just those back home who are obsessed with light skin
But they're not reaching for a fair white skin. They wanna look tan or mixed looking

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
But they're not reaching for a fair white skin. They wanna look tan or mixed looking
They believe the lighter they are, the better they look. A Bosnian girl will still shit on a light skin Somali according to Somali standard of attractiveness

They believe the lighter they are, the better they look. A Bosnian girl will still shit on a light skin Somali according to Somali standard of attractive.
What are you on about? A girl back in Somalia, won't look at a white girl and think "she's beautiful" they would think she's weird looking. Unless she looks like a model(which is something most don't look like). They don't find white skin attractive, they do however find Indians pretty do to the influx of Bollywood in Somalia Indians in movies are typically lighter than Somalis and have straight hair. Girls that bleach wanna look "hindiyad" not "cadaaniyad" maybe this is what you meant?

You live in Califonia. Have you even met a Bosnian? I know many, and the majority of them aren't better looking than their Somali friends

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
What are you on about? A girl back in Somalia, won't look at a white girl and think "she's beautiful" they would think she's weird looking. Unless she looks like a model(which is something most don't look like). They don't find white skin attractive, they do however find Indians pretty do to the influx of Bollywood. Indians in movies are typically lighter than Somalis and have straight hair- maybe this is what you were thinking?

You live in Califonia. Have you even met a Bosnian? I know many, and the majority of them aren't better looking than their Somali friends
I find Somali women more attractive than all European ethnic groups tbh. I'm speaking of how Somalis back home view beauty. I'm a fob. I was born and fed back home so I know more about Somali culture than you do. Somalis back home rate European people above middle eastern when it comes to attractiveness. They'll find a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes better looking than a tan skinned Latina or Arab women.

I find Somali women more attractive than all European ethnic groups tbh. I'm speaking of how Somalis back home view beauty. I'm a fob. I was born and fed back home so I know more about Somali culture than you do. Somalis back home rate European people above middle eastern when it comes to attractiveness. They'll find a woman with blonde hair and blue eyes better looking than a tan skinned Latina or Arab women.
I'm guessing it's because you're from Djibouti and not Somalia? Those French people sure did a number of y'all :mjlol: The fact that you guys still speak their language and try to mimick them, by dressing western says a lot about this topic.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I'm guessing it's because you're from Djibouti? Those French people sure did a number of y'all :mjlol: The fact that you guys still speak their language and try to mimick them, by dressing western says a lot about this topic.
Go head and ask your mother which group of women she finds more attractive. Danish women or Latinas then come back to me with an answer.

Show her pictures of Latina women. I don't want to compare Arabs since Somalis look up to them.
I just checked, and she's not home. My mum doesn't think cadaans look good. She will 110% the latina over them :pachah1: In fact she will pick everyone over them. Blacks, Asians, mixed people you name it.
But she still thinks Somalis are the best looking people, especially dark-skinned Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts