Does anyone’s know her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
It's a language problem and we fucked up cause people like @Hybrid and people that know of other groups mindset will quickly imagine Somalis are talking about actual Arabs when in fact they're not. If u live in multicultural society u would know of different mindsets and you whenever u hear something your mind will go back to all these views and if you're not careful you'd get shit wrong. For example when someone hears real they will quickly think about real Madrid not real betis but real betis supporters when thy say real they mean their club not madrid
Even though Somalis have better features than almost all other ethnic groups, they seriously believe that Arabs are better looking than them. Trust me on that.

Even though Somalis have better features than almost all other ethnic groups, they seriously believe that Arabs are better looking than them. Trust me on that.
Why do you think you speak for all Somali's? Not everyone has an inferiority complex.
You make Dijiboutians look like self haters. That might be the case, but it isn't for the rest of us sxb.

Do u live around Arabs or have u seem people that lives around them? I guarantee you no Somali living around Arabs thinks they look attractive at let alone look better than Somalis.

The confusion arises from the fact light skin is considered good or neutral by almost all Somalis so obviously someone that doesn't know arab groups in real life might consider them good looking because of how carab=ligh skin in Somali language presently and people might think since light is Good and Arabs must be good looking but even they don't worship Arab beauty cause they don't know Arabs and most don't have TV and somalis as a whole don't have fixation on other ethnicities hence no worship of mixed race kids or interracial marriage.

Let me ask u a quiz to prove you are applying other peoples views on us.

How many Somalis are called hebel Madow? Almost anybody that has hard hair by Somali standard and not actual kinky hair right? Would u argue that Somalis that call other Somalis Madow are doing it cause they rate bantu looks above Somali looks or isit just part of our language and nothing to do with Bantus? I think u'd agree it's just language and my argument against u is that since u live in the West and u hear of alot of cultures that worship European looks and pale skin, u are confusing our language choice for these other peoples mindset

She’s pretty, stop gassing. It’s always the Barkhad Abdi looking mofos that got the most to say.

But anywho, stop stalking the girl y’all

:mjlol:
You shouldn’t take to your elders like that I’ve been on this site for many years I’ve seen things, many things.

I'm not a bad nationalist though I put islam over nation but then my nation over other nations:confused:
religion over nation statement that Muslims make is plain,baseless and makes no sense :browtf: it's two mutually exclusive things THAT LIKE SAYING I PUT house OVER SCHOOL like huh :mindblown:

Are you jealous of white women blade ? Bosnian women look very beautiful to Somali people. Besides their Slavic features, they have that straight hair, fair skin and hazel eyes that Somali women would die for.

images

Somali women would not "DIE FOR" any features that are not Somali. Speak for yourself.

CASAAN, Maariin Or Madoow= Somali beauty. NOT CADAAN. Find me ONE Somali girl who wants to be CADAAN. :gucciwhat:

c38ba078939d3e97c4168f32d2e36652.jpg

7380204.jpg

somalian-models.png

main-qimg-9c5943bde1ba41d9b9b971f82767c337

VastLonelyBat.gif

So if her parents are both muslim it’s ok, right?
Even if her parents are not Muslim it's fine with me, she's still Somali and a girl I would deal with :farole::dabcasar:

If the mother is Somali and the father is ajnabi she's half Somali if it's vice versa she is full Somali with a clan :trumpsmirk:

Status
Not open for further replies.