Does anyone’s know her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
I just checked, and she's not home. My mum doesn't think cadaans look good. She will 110% the latina over them :pachah1: In fact she will pick everyone over them. Blacks, Asians, mixed people you name it.
But she still thinks Somalis are the best looking people, especially dark-skinned Somalis
That's not how Somalis think. Many some Somalis in Europe faced many racism from white people.

That's not how Somalis think. Many some Somalis in Europe faced many racism from white people.
Yeah, even yesterday some racist cadaan people yelled at my mom, for no freaking reason on the plane. This could be the reason why. She has received so much shit from them. Most other European Somalis aren't that attracted to cadaans either. Neither the young or old ones.

Last edited:

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yeah, even yesterday some racist cadaan people yelled at my mom, for now freaking reason on the plane. This could be the reason why. Most other European Somalis aren't that attracted to cadaans either Neither the young or old ones.
My mother and siblings find blonde women with blue eyes very attractive.

My mother and siblings find blonde women with blue eyes very attractive.
Maybe it's just your family? I mean, of course, you guys aren't the only Somali on the planet that finds them attractive, but to say that they're the beauty standard of Somalia is wrong. Especially if your tiny family is the only proof you have to back up your claim

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Maybe it's just your family? I mean, of course, you guys aren't the only Somali on the planet that finds them attractive, but the majority of us don't, and to say that they're the beauty standard of Somalia is wrong. Especially if your tiny family is the only proof you have to back up your claim
I speak for the Somalis in djibouti mainly but I don't think other Somalis think much different.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
What are you on about? A girl back in Somalia, won't look at a white girl and think "she's beautiful" they would think she's weird looking. Unless she looks like a model(which is something most don't look like). They don't find white skin attractive, they do however find Indians pretty do to the influx of Bollywood in Somalia Indians in movies are typically lighter than Somalis and have straight hair. Girls that bleach wanna look "hindiyad" not "cadaaniyad" maybe this is what you meant?

You live in Califonia. Have you even met a Bosnian? I know many, and the majority of them aren't better looking than their Somali friends

giphy.gif

@guntiino101 @Hybrid

Somalis that bleach wanna look like light skin Somalis since that's the closest complexion bleaching will get u and since that's their competition.

2- Somali beauty standard is heavily feature orientated example the singer called Sanka all the eedooying drool over him and he is maariin also if you listen to Somali music they always mention features when describing beauty.

3- Somali features such as nose shape, high cheekbones for girls, bigger eyes and defined proportionate lips are more desired even by whites n white worshiping groups that's why they get operations n Somalis don't.

4- cadeey, Carabad or timo hindi are just descriptives for soft hair and light skin which Somalis naturally get and they just named after these groups lately cause of TV and the visual effect just like we call slightly Somali hard hair Madow. It's doesn't mean Bantu hair just the visual effect so stop applying other people's mindset on us. It has doesn't mean u look like Arab or Indian or Madow

5- Somalis don't think Arabs look good at all since their features are not rated by somalis same goes for Indians. The only people that would think Indians look good are Bollywood fans back home and that's due to Indians selecting their few good looking ones to portray them. If u watch Bollywood u will think India is a beautiful country built like South france

@guntiino101 @Hybrid

Somalis that bleach wanna look like light skin Somalis since that's the closest complexion bleaching will get u and since that's their competition.

2- Somali beauty standard is heavily feature orientated example the singer called Sanka drool over him and he is maariin also if you listen to Somali music they always mention features when describing beauty.

3- Somali features such as nose shape, high cheekbones for girls, bigger eyes and defined proportionate lips are more desired even by whites n white worshiping groups that's why they get operations n Somalis don't.

4- cadeey, Carabad or timo hindi are just descriptives for soft hair and light skin which Somalis naturally get and they just named after these groups lately cause of TV and the visual effect just like we call slightly Somali hard hair Madow. It's doesn't mean Bantu hair just the visual effect so stop applying other people's mindset on us. It has doesn't mean u look like Arab or Indian or Madow

5- Somalis don't think Arabs look good at all since their features are not rated by somalis same goes for Indians. The only people that would think Indians look good are Bollywood fans back home and that's due to Indians selecting their few good looking ones to portray them. If u watch Bollywood u will think India is a beautiful country built like South france
Thank you

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
Yes the somalis not in Djibouti are way different
I can tell you there isn't a bleaching epidemic in djibouti when compared to Somalia. I been to SL several times. Being light skin isn't enough nowadays that xalimos are looking like ghosts from abusing corticosteroids and heavy makeup.

Thank you
It's a language problem and we fucked up cause people like @Hybrid and people that know of other groups mindset will quickly imagine Somalis are talking about actual Arabs when in fact they're not. If u live in multicultural society u would know of different mindsets and you whenever u hear something your mind will go back to all these views and if you're not careful you'd get shit wrong. For example when someone hears real they will quickly think about real Madrid not real betis but real betis supporters when thy say real they mean their club not madrid

Trust me no somali women is dying to look like slaving women. I think the only reasons your saying this about somalis is because your gaal ass won't be able to get a somali too bad for you.
Men always want to put women against each other and make it seem like everything's a competition you guys are so childish wallahi.

Ikr???

A lot of Gaal men really believe that all women of color wish to look like white women. Like uh no stop.

Only gaal men put white women on a pedestal. Full stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.