Do you think somalia is ever gonna get back somaliland?

Celanyo Mayhd Las Suurad All Will Come Home

:friendhug::patrice::russsmug::banderas:

The Triangle Can Jandheere Out Here If They Want To Not Bother By Them If They Can Make A Deal With Saamaroon I'll Suggest Naming It Adalities

:sass2::mjpls::leon:

Somalia can function without the north.. If they wanna go I say sign the divorce papers and let them go their seperate way, but on one condition let the people vote for leave or stay in a fair and clear manner, something like Brexit.

Based

VIP
By force? No way. Somaliland is too far gone we should've had this discussion in the 90s :kanyeshrug: the boat has long sailed sxb the only thing we can pray for is that they remain a paper triangle state with no recognition :silanyosmile: hehe

Xoxoxo

VIP
What Do we even have in common with each other? Different dialects, different mindset and sort off different culture. We also didn’t went through the same colony and they got treated as shit by the British. We weren’t ever unified anyways

Based

VIP
What Do we even have in common with each other? Different dialects, different mindset and sort off different culture. We also didn’t went through the same colony and they got treated as shit by the British. We weren’t ever unified anyways
Theres no difference between Somalis and Somalilanders :comeon: waqooyi and koonfur can easily understand each other and have pretty much the same dhaqan. One day they'll come to their senses and run back to baba soomaliya once they get over their rebellious phase

Xoxoxo

VIP
Theres no difference between Somalis and Somalilanders :comeon: waqooyi and koonfur can easily understand each other and have pretty much the same dhaqan. One day they'll come to their senses and run back to baba soomaliya once they get over their rebellious phase
No bad feeling but it’s better for us to split. We as southern can focus on our issues solely. I mean let’s be honest? We won’t lose anything important at all. We would still have the longest coast among the 2 and Somaliland doesn’t only consist of waaqoyi so minor tribes would join us.

I say let the British leave us alone for once! They won’t be missed at all wallahi

If there was a Nilotic section that wanted to secede, I would react like this

not-bad-applause.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
By force? No way. Somaliland is too far gone we should've had this discussion in the 90s :kanyeshrug: the boat has long sailed sxb the only thing we can pray for is that they remain a paper triangle state with no recognition :silanyosmile: hehe
we don’t have to pray for that. If they were ever going to get recognized it’d happen anytime over the past 3 decades, especially in pre-2014 when Somalia was still in complete and utter chaos.

Now with tons of aid and cool down Somalia is tons ahead of its former self and is only improving. This will make it harder and harder for SL to ever get recognized.

Their main shtick is that they don’t have al shabaab and they have a democracy lol. What happens when they lose that leverage? Will they start digging up graves to try and use the genocide card again?

I swear we need a moratorium on these somalilamd threads. The importance or chance of recognition for this region is in no way proportional to the amount of threads dedicated to them.

If the admin of this forum had even a quarter ounce of patriotism they would simply ban all secessionist thread like Nairaland (a Nigerian forum).

I was very impressed with their first sticky post the general sub.

Fellow Nairalanders,

Nairaland loves Igbos and Niger Deltans very much. The thought of being separated from them for any reason is unbearable to us, so we have decided that we will reject any attempt by anyone to use Nairaland to promote the idea of removing Igbos and Niger Deltans from Nigeria.

We have updated rule 9 of Nairaland to reflect this decision. It now says:
9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.
I'd like to urge all Nairaland members to respect and obey rule 9. Mynd44 is in charge of enforcing it. If you break this rule, you'll be banned.

Thanks,
Seun (Founder Of Nairaland).
Just short and sweet. Why do we allow these brain dead khat heads poison the minds of other Somalis with nonsense? Just ban all secessionist talk.

Attachments

• 0161C17C-96BE-410E-93A2-CA3779EF3BD7.png
    0161C17C-96BE-410E-93A2-CA3779EF3BD7.png
    996.1 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
SL’s like that disgruntled wife that’s giving you the silent treatment she’ll come around after a while don’t worry :chrisfreshhah:

Last edited:
No offence to the particular OP but this question that many many threads here is titled after is just so boring and basically de ja vu. Look we can't force SL back and we should just recognise them since we don't need each other. I have no connection to Somaliland and don't need anything from them so therefore we should just only focus on ourselves

No offence to the particular OP but this question that many many threads here is titled after is just so boring and basically de ja vu. Look we can't force SL back and we should just recognise them since we don't need each other. I have no connection to Somaliland and don't need anything from them so therefore we should just only focus on ourselves
I don’t think you have a clue what this conflict is about.

when you say “recognise them”, whom exactly do you mean? More than half the people in the territory they claim want no part of their clan project.

Just as they as beg for recognition, they refuse their own constituents self determination.

We can recognise Hargeisa, and give them Hong Kong style autonomy, but no one has the moral authority to give give them dominion over people who don’t want to be part of “SL”.

If western toghdeer, western sanaag, waqooyi galbeed, awdal want to secede then they should be allowed to.

When they come around and accept fate as parcel part of Somalia, would you join them or still press for SSC state?

Somaliland is in much more stronger position than Somalia. Somalia doesn't even look like the parent figure . all it's federal States take inspirations from somaliland in a good or bad ways.

For example puntland which is the only functioning state in Somalia is pure copy paste of somaliland itself. If your kids are influenced by the bad girl ( somaliland) and they actually like to behave and dress like her , you are not even in control of your own family.

Trending

Latest posts