Do you think somalia is ever gonna get back somaliland?

Somaliland is in much more stronger position than Somalia. Somalia doesn't even look like the parent figure . all it's federal States take inspirations from somaliland in a good or bad ways.

For example puntland which is the only functioning state in Somalia is pure copy paste of somaliland itself. If your kids are influenced by the bad girl ( somaliland) and they actually like to behave and dress like her , you are not even in control of your own family.
We Are A Copy Paste Of Idooria?? I Think Not You Can Leave (Triangle) But I Will Not Have No Jandheere In Celanyo Matter Of Fact I Might Take Mayhd With Me "Historical Reasons"
:russ::russ::mjlol::mjlol:

We Are A Copy Paste Of Idooria?? I Think Not You Can Leave (Triangle) But I Will Not Have No Jandheere In Celanyo Matter Of Fact I Might Take Mayhd With Me "Historical Reasons"
Yes you are and you know it , every Somali knows it as well. If somaliland farts you do the same with her , you are so much attracted to somaliland than any one else. Let's move on to the other points. Somalia can't win against somaliland militarily , because first they have to defeat you . One should first finish off puntland before they reach somaliland, Even the terrorists will never knock the Gates of somaliland without subduing puntland first. Majeerten are our first line of defense against the yuuj wa ma juuj of the deep South. You defend somaliland without even feeling the burden of it. How lucky we are 😀

Yes you are and you know it , every Somali knows it as well. If somaliland farts you do the same with her , you are so much attracted to somaliland than any one else. Let's move on to the other points. Somalia can't win against somaliland militarily , because first they have to defeat you . One should first finish off puntland before they reach somaliland, Even the terrorists will never knock the Gates of somaliland without subduing puntland first. Majeerten are our first line of defense against the yuuj wa ma juuj of the deep South. You defend somaliland without even feeling the burden of it. How lucky we are 😀
You Literally Have Warlords Rulling Ohh My Bad Mujahideen But We Copy Did We Copy Isaaq Sultanate Aswell Stick To Faanan Iyo Gabay's

:hemad::hemad::hemad::hemad::mjohreally::mjohreally::mjohreally:

Wee Love you too , don't be ashamed that we are destined together. Stop the suuro let's accept that we have common goals to achieve. And we certainly , both don't like the southern primative societies . The only small problem between us is dhuloos and warsangeli , they are the ones who are ruining our good relationship. I have solution for it , we should join together in the future to create a new nation of Dir waqooyi and harti with it's new capital Erigavo. I even have a name for it THE REPUBLIC OF HORN AFRICA . Look we isaaqs are genius we have a solution for everything .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Neither Somalia or Somaliland has a definitive say on their future as a united entity.

History dictates that the parent government has to be the one to give the territory. Meaning SL will never get ictiraaf until Somalia gives it.

Now the question is when and will this happen. There are three possible outcomes.

Somalia never stabilises or gets worse and the IC secretly force the FGS to give SL ictiraaf.

Somalia stabilises and starts developing. Somaliland and Somalia will sit down and SL will join Somalia after coming to the conclusion that secession is difficult.

Somalia and SL agree to a referendum in the future. This one is tricky. This is because Somalia can dictate the terms of the referendum and SL will be forced to accept the results if they choose this route. This could mean SL minus SSC gets independence or the entirety of Somalia votes on independence.

One thing for certain is that the status quo will end one way or another.

The international community only tolerates SL as an unrecognised state within a state as long as Somalia is unstable. That ends when Somalia is stable.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Warya mayd/ceerigabo and Every isaaq part in sool and sanaag will come with us:ufdup: you IDP niggas can have have the remaining part of sool :mjlaugh:
Thats It Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Neither Somalia or Somaliland has a definitive say on their future as a united entity.

History dictates that the parent government has to be the one to give the territory. Meaning SL will never get ictiraaf until Somalia gives it.

Now the question is when and will this happen. There are three possible outcomes.

Somalia never stabilises or gets worse and the IC secretly force the FGS to give SL ictiraaf.

Somalia stabilises and starts developing. Somaliland and Somalia will sit down and SL will join Somalia after coming to the conclusion that secession is difficult.

Somalia and SL agree to a referendum in the future. This one is tricky. This is because Somalia can dictate the terms of the referendum and SL will be forced to accept the results if they choose this route. This could mean SL minus SSC gets independence or the entirety of Somalia votes on independence.

One thing for certain is that the status quo will end one way or another.

The international community only tolerates SL as an unrecognised state within a state as long as Somalia is unstable. That ends when Somalia is stable.
I agree with everything you wrote i got my money on the first one

@Periplus Somalia can't dictate the outcome of the referendum because we control the land.. they can say like sool and sanaag should have a separate referendum. But in reality we can deliberately increase the number of somaliland loyalists in those regions and block or deport all non natives from Somalia. Just like we are doing Right now . We can also arrest or buy all local activitists against us, or kill if necessary.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus Somalia can't dictate the outcome of the referendum because we control the land.. they can say like sool and sanaag should have a separate referendum. But in reality we can deliberately increase the number of somaliland loyalists in those regions and block or deport all non natives from Somalia. Just like we are doing Right now . We can also arrest or buy all local activitists against us, or kill if necessary.

If Somaliland says they want a referendum, then it’s dictated that the parent government runs it. This is common practice

The IC couldn’t give less of a f*ck if SL controls the land.

If Somalia is stable, they will say you have to get your recognition from Somalia.

If they make an exception for SL then Catalonia will get pissed off as the only thing holding them back is Spain controlling the terms of secession.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
I agree with everything you wrote i got my money on the first one

The only way the first one happens is if Somalia becomes worse than it was in the 1990s.

I don’t see that happening.

If there was ever an opportunity for the first option, it would have been exercised ages ago.

Plus not many FGS politicians will want to be known as the people that have SL away, regardless of IC pressure.

I don’t think you have a clue what this conflict is about.

when you say “recognise them”, whom exactly do you mean? More than half the people in the territory they claim want no part of their clan project.

Just as they as beg for recognition, they refuse their own constituents self determination.

We can recognise Hargeisa, and give them Hong Kong style autonomy, but no one has the moral authority to give give them dominion over people who don’t want to be part of “SL”.
Qadadweyn Somaliland is here to stay and it's more of a nation than the paper country you call "Somalia" where the govt doesn't have authority outside of the capital city and defended by foreign African troops.

listen Walanweynyahow whatever you guys try with your tribal fitna project won't bring the tawheed flag down in Laascanond or Hargeysa it will continue to fly proudly in our sky and the motto الله أكبر will strike fear in the hearts of your infidel armies. Allah is with us as he was in the 80s and victory against murderous regime is all thanks to Allah SWT.

Last edited:
@Periplus why would we allow the koonfurians to run our country before the referendum. It's like inviting them to your bedroom with the condition that they won't screw your wife . Man we are not Catalonia who are already occupied. We are also not seceding from Somalia , as we have never being part of Somali-A . We have been part of the Somali republic which we were the founding father. Somalia has no legal, military or economy advantage over somaliland when it comes to negotiations.

If we don't recognise Somaliland first ourselves then eventually some countries at least will recognise them and we'll only be left to cry and whinge on the sidelines like a Serbia. We should recognise SL as independent in exchange for them allowing free movement of people, goods, capital and services between our two territories

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus why would we allow the koonfurians to run our country before the referendum. It's like inviting them to your bedroom with the condition that they won't screw your wife . Man we are not Catalonia who are already occupied. We are also not seceding from Somalia , as we have never being part of Somali-A . We have been part of the Somali republic which we were the founding father. Somalia has no legal, military or economy advantage over somaliland when it comes to negotiations.

Bro you don’t understand how this works.

The FGS is the successor to the Somali Republic. Like it or not.

By being the successor, everything that was part and parcel of the Somali Republic belongs to the FGS.

Somaliland is a seperate entity in reality but the IC only allow that because FGS is unstable.

If Somalia becomes stable, they will force both parties to sit at the table as they won’t tolerate the status quo.

However, if Somalia is a stable nation when these negotiations take place, then SL will have a weaker hand.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If we don't recognise Somaliland first ourselves then eventually some countries at least will recognise them and we'll only be left to cry and whinge on the sidelines like a Serbia. We should recognise SL as independent in exchange for them allowing free movement of people, goods, capital and services between our two territories

The Serbia situation with Kosovo is different.

Serbia and Kosovo’s argument is over former Yugoslavia. After Yugoslavia collapsed, the IC let ethnic states be formed in the Balkans and declared there was no successor to the Yugoslavia.

Bosnia, Croatia and Serbia were all ethnostates that came from the dissolution

The FGS is already internationally recognised as the successor to the Somali republic.

This argument would only make sense if the IC declared the Somali Republic dead.

However, they have not.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus I'm not sure that they will have the weaker hand since the arms embargo won't be lifted until amongst other things the SL question is conclusively finished

The arms embargo is irrelevant.

International law favours the parent nation in these type of issues.

This is because the other entity is generally an unrecognised nation like SL.

Trending

Latest posts