Do you think somalia is ever gonna get back somaliland?

This is not a competition mate. You should try to have a normal political discussion without bashing somalia.
Yes we had 30 years and we are still a mess, but the same is true for somaliland's independence. You had 30 years and you still failed to deliver what you promised to your citizens

You brought up 30 years and no ictiraaf but can't take it when I bring up Somalias last 30 years? The only thing Somaliland hadn't achieved is ictiraaf, in every other way it has won. What has Somalia achieved in the last 30 years other than destroying other somalis. You are the cause of AMISOM occupation, you are the cause of Al Shabaab, you are the cause of your own destruction. What sane person would want to be in a union with people that spent 1969-1991 trying to destroy you, then spent 1991-2021, the next 30 years destroying themselves :dead:

In 1960 when Darood in Somaliland were against Somaliland and Somalia uniting did that stop the union? of course not. Why? Because majority rule and all Isaaq were naively loving of Somalis enough to give up their Country, wealth and political power for somaliweyn. Now that darood with state backing of the Somali Republics Kacaan Regime lost the war against the SNM you really think you're in a position to bargain mate:ileycry: Darood in Somaliland account for ~5%-7% or 300k-400k of the 5.5-6 million population with their largest urban center Lascanood being the same size as wajaale, a city inhabited by a sub sub sub sub sub clan of Sacad Muse of the Habar Awal. Such a small population with a disgusting tribalism will never dictate Somalilands future
View attachment 205562View attachment 205563

Here's the current Dhulbahante garaad reminding his people of when they were against the Union of Somalia and Somaliland in 1960
Wajaale has a population of 47K, Laascaanood is 200K outdated google earth pics aren’t gonna help your argument mate. :pachah1:

Reborn
Hypothetical scenario. Farmaajo invites Muuse Biixi to a neutral territory like Djibouti to drink shaah and eat canjeero, he says he will apologize for Siyaad's crimes and recognize Somaliland which will lead to full international recognition for your country.
Wallahi I'm pretty sure Biixi would still say no because his hate for Somalia is stronger than his love for Somaliland

A bilateral agreement between two sovereign states is paramount over pride.

Som

VIP
You brought up 30 years and no ictiraaf but can't take it when I bring up Somalias last 30 years? The only thing Somaliland hadn't achieved is ictiraaf, in every other way it has won. What has Somalia achieved in the last 30 years other than destroying other somalis. You are the cause of AMISOM occupation, you are the cause of Al Shabaab, you are the cause of your own destruction. What sane person would want to be in a union with people that spent 1969-1991 trying to destroy you, then spent 1991-2021, the next 30 years destroying themselves :dead:
I agree. That's why I'm saying you should get ictiraaf, but you need to talk with somalia im order to get it.
I may be reer Soomaaliya but I recognize my countries issues. I only wish for a peaceful official separation and as a darood i hope my country will get darood areas to join Somalia. If it doesn't happen, fine no problem but we should at least negotiate.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Whenever Landers, want to leave Somalia, they come to Garowe, to collect their *Somalia* passports.

I'll leave this tidbit here.

Som

VIP
A bilateral agreement between two sovereign states is paramount over pride.
Then why is somaliland refusing to talk? If you want Somalia to give up it's claims on you then you need to meet with the FGS. Somalia has zero power over you so why are you worried?.

Wajaale has a population of 47K, Laascaanood is 200K outdated google earth pics aren’t gonna help your argument mate. :pachah1:

You can go on Google earth yourself. Lascanood is 6-7 square km depending on how many shacks you want to include in your measurement. That's your largest urban center in Somaliland and Its smaller than Wajaale. There are more Sacad Muuse in Gabiley district than all darood in Somaliland

It was at 170K back 7 years ago according to UN reports it’s no doubt 200K right now.
You can go on Google earth yourself. Lascanood is 6-7 square km depending on how many shacks you want to include in your measurement. That's your largest urban center in Somaliland and Its smaller than Wajaale. There are more Sacad Muuse in Gabiley district than all darood in Somaliland
Lmao Xudun alone probably has more inhabitants than Gabiley slow down :mjlol:

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
Parts Of Sool Iyo Saanag Nah Bro All Of It Shall Go Back To Our Hands And You Can Tend Your Camels In Haud Like Your Ancestor And Gabay's Of Course
:ufdup: :hemad: :mjohreally: :farole:
Since you want everything I have a better idea how about you guys take togdheer and waqooyi galbeed to and we will take our talents to iraq :mjlaugh:
saddam hussein Saddam GIF

Som

VIP
Nigga nobody goes to garowe for anything :mjlaugh: You niggas think garowe is the next 1970s xamar were everybody had to go there for education and passport
Technically according to Wikipedia Somaliland passport is recognized only by a few countries such as the UAE, Belgium, the United Kingdom, France Saudi Arabia, Turkey, South Africa, Ethiopia, Djibouti, South Sudan and Kenya.
Somalia's passport is recognized in all the above mentioned countries except UK. Somalia's passport is also recognized by Norway, Italy, most of Africa, Malaysia, most of the arab world. Any Somalilander refugee in the west who whishes to travel would technically have to get a Somalia passport. Norway in 2018 declared that all non refugee somalis should get Somalia's passport, no mention of Somaliland's passport

Som

VIP
Proof? Otherwise no need to lie I can understand if some SL unionist go to xamar for some things since its the capital of Somalia but garowe i dont believe that:stopit:
Let's say a Somalilander wins a scholarship in italy or Norway. How is he going to travel? The only way he can is to get a Somalia passport.
I do recognize that this is probably rare but it can happen

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Proof? Otherwise no need to lie I can understand if some SL unionist go to xamar for some things since its the capital of Somalia but garowe i dont believe that:stopit:

What he meant was that Garowe is where the nearest Somali passport office is.

So many reer SL go to Garowe to pick up their Somali passport before travelling.

Idk if that's the case now but I remember it was a thing for many years.

Trending

Latest posts