Do you think somalia is ever gonna get back somaliland?

@Periplus but as you said the IC won't allow the status quo to remain if we stabilise. What would happen if SL point blank refuse to accept any demands or conditions we ask of them yet on the other hand we are too weak militarily to reintegrate them? Then what

@Periplus one of our biggest differences is you koonfurians give too much importance to the IC. They IC can't do a shit to us as Long as we are Respecting human rights and in line with their democratic values. Don't expect that uncle Sam will one day unseat an elected somaliland president and bring a koonfurian one with big baby feeding bottle in his mouth. Then Force us to talk. , Somalia can claim what ever it wants on paper. Our response is always a practical one. In africa action is louder than words .

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus but as you said the IC won't allow the status quo to remain if we stabilise. What would happen if SL point blank refuse to accept any demands or conditions we ask of them yet on the other hand we are too weak militarily to reintegrate them? Then what

Thats a grey area to be honest.

But what it may mean realistically is that the IC will turn their back on SL. In that aid will probably be ceased and given to the FGS directly.

They can’t put sanctions on SL since it isn’t a country but they won’t stop Somalia from doing so.

Essentially, SL will be ignored until they sit with Somalia.

In short, they will be treated like any other unrecognised entity. Out of sight and out of mind.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus one of our biggest differences is you koonfurians give too much importance to the IC. They IC can't do a shit to us as Long as we are Respecting human rights and in line with their democratic values. Don't expect that uncle Sam will one day unseat an elected somaliland president and bring a koonfurian one with big baby feeding bottle in his mouth. Then Force us to talk. , Somalia can claim what ever it wants on paper. Our response is always a practical one. In africa action is louder than words .

They kicked Taiwan out of the U.N. Security council and stripped its recognition.

Don’t think Somaliland is invincible.

My brother somalia is not China. They have nothing to offer to the IC. China have the money and muscle . Somalia has none. Even geopolitically somaliland has a lot to offer to the supper powers , we have a proven record of keeping terrorists , pirates and human traffickers at bay . Somalia did nothing to please the IC 😀

Warya mayd/ceerigabo and Every isaaq part in sool and sanaag will come with us:ufdup: you IDP niggas can have have the remaining part of sool :mjlaugh:
Thats It Stephen Colbert GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert
I Think Not You Can Leave (Triangle)

I don't understand this triangle joke lmfao. When Isaaq specifically HY literally owns almost all of Sanaag and our land stretches through most of Somaliland.

We also have big land in Northeast parts of the Somali Galbeed (Ogaden region).

Isaaq also make up 20-30% of Djiboutis population which is approximately 200-300K people.

They think Isaaqs live between Hargeisa, Berbera and Burco lol. :russ: :deadrose:

Bro you don’t understand how this works.

The FGS is the successor to the Somali Republic. Like it or not.

By being the successor, everything that was part and parcel of the Somali Republic belongs to the FGS.

Somaliland is a seperate entity in reality but the IC only allow that because FGS is unstable.

If Somalia becomes stable, they will force both parties to sit at the table as they won’t tolerate the status quo.

However, if Somalia is a stable nation when these negotiations take place, then SL will have a weaker hand.
You're forgetting that JSL never agreed or took part of the formation FGS or the 4.5 and political system in Somalia.

Wither Somalia is stable or not it can't or won't be able to force its well on SL in the negotiating term until Somalia could offer a better settlement that agrees with SL demands and views and I don't think Somalia can bring that on the table cuz certain political elites won't want to lose what they got on the new Somalia political system.

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
As much as I want us to stay together, I think they should be allowed to leave, after a proper referendum in SSC and Awdal ofcoz :)

As much as I want us to stay together, I think they should be allowed to leave, after a proper referendum in SSC and Awdal ofcoz :)
Reer Awdal are the founders of JSL they made the flag and anthem and SSC is inhabited by beesha dheex and splitting it on clan lines won't be negotiable

It's a lot more easier for Isaaq to enter the frey and attempt to influence Somali politics from within with 46 assigned seats of Somaliland.

Fix Somalia first, then if you it doesn't work out demand a referendum. It us painfully obvious So Somaliland is not going anywhere work through the system 46 seats can be the decisive vote for top seat in 4.5 elections, dictate your terms then.

You have leverage in Somalia's inner system they don't have a leverage on Somaliland, you stand to win everything and lose nothing.

It's a lot more easier for Isaaq to enter the frey and attempt to influence Somali politics from within with 46 assigned seats of Somaliland.

Fix Somalia first, then if you it doesn't work out demand a referendum. It us painfully obvious So Somaliland is not going anywhere work through the system 46 seats can be the decisive vote for top seat in 4.5 elections, dictate your terms then.

You have leverage in Somalia's inner system they don't have a leverage on Somaliland, you stand to win everything and lose nothing.
But is it really a parliamentary issue when there's terrorists bombing the capital constantly? First achieve security then discuss politics

Interested

Quite the Islamist.
Reer Awdal are the founders of JSL they made the flag and anthem and SSC is inhabited by beesha dheex and splitting it on clan lines won't be negotiable

We would rather sell the whole somaliland to djibouti than allowing Somalia to negotiate with us over awdal. That's one of our spritual places. It's sacred .
If they are indeed for the secession and jsl, then you guys shouldn't have any reason to be afraid as they would probably vote that.

Beledweyne
As someone from Somaliland, I'm sure they would reunite with Somalia if they were stable and paid back for all the damage that the Somali Government caused to Somaliland. But instead, Farmajo makes an apology to Somaliland and despite that, he still takes pictures and hangs out with warlords that killed kids, women, etc, and who are the reason behind the genocide. For example Tukeh and Morgan. That's why no one takes Farmajo's apology seriously and everyone knows he just said that to make Somaliland reunite with Somalia.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
As someone from Somaliland, I'm sure they would reunite with Somalia if they were stable and paid back for all the damage that the Somali Government caused to Somaliland. But instead, Farmajo makes an apology to Somaliland and despite that, he still takes pictures and hangs out with warlords that killed kids, women, etc, and who are the reason behind the genocide. For example Tukeh and Morgan. That's why no one takes Farmajo's apology seriously and everyone knows he just said that to make Somaliland reunite with Somalia.

I agree the FGS has to make amends to both North Mudug and SL.

Trending

Latest posts