Do you guys believe in Sixir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Everything requires faith you have faith in science. For example the big bang is a theory that the universe was the size of an atom and it suddenly expanded and became this huge universe any body That believes in that has to have faith because it can't be proven

Science isn't a faith, it's a process of scientific practices—observation and experiment; the development of falsifiable hypotheses; the relentless questioning of established views. Faith is literally believing in something without evidence whilst science is literally the opposite!

Is the Big Bang falsifiable? Well, the theory predicts certain things, like the expansion of the universe, and the distribution of the galaxies. It predicts a cosmic background with certain properties. These things have been tested and are consistent with the big bang. It is entirely possible for another prediction to no match observations and falsify the theory, but at the moment there is not other real contender. Nonetheless, it absolutely is falsifiable. The Big Bang is on the same position as the theory of gravity, the atomic theory, germ theory or even the theory that the earth orbits the sun. Point is, it is absolutely falsifiable otherwise it isn't a science.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Everything requires faith you have faith in science. For example the big bang is a theory that the universe was the size of an atom and it suddenly expanded and became this huge universe any body That believes in that has to have faith because it can't be proven
We don't have faith in atoms, or at least not blind faith. We've never seen them but we predicted what they would do if did exist, and guess what, that's how physical objects behave. Do YOU not have fiath in science?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@government

As for your point about Gog and Magog, you must understand that Islamic sources clearly show that it isn't a big secret intentionally being made invisible by Allah:

Imam Al-Bukhari transmitted in his Sahih the following Hadith: A man told the Prophet (S.A.W.S) that he had seen the dam of Gog and Magog. The Prophet (S.A.W.S) asked: “How did you find it?”The man said: “I found it like Al-Burd Al-Muhabbar (striped garments).” The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “You have seen it.”

In Ibn Jarir’s exegesis of the Qur’an, it was reported by Qatadah that when the man told the Prophet (S.A.W.S) that he had seen the dam of Gog and Magog and was asked to describe it, he said: ‘It looked like striped garments, with red and black stripes.’ The Prophet (S.A.W.S) said: “You have seen it.”

Science isn't a faith, it's a process of scientific practices—observation and experiment; the development of falsifiable hypotheses; the relentless questioning of established views. Faith is literally believing in something without evidence whilst science is literally the opposite!

Is the Big Bang falsifiable? Well, the theory predicts certain things, like the expansion of the universe, and the distribution of the galaxies. It predicts a cosmic background with certain properties. These things have been tested and are consistent with the big bang. It is entirely possible for another prediction to no match observations and falsify the theory, but at the moment there is not other real contender. Nonetheless, it absolutely is falsifiable. The Big Bang is on the same position as the theory of gravity, the atomic theory, germ theory or even the theory that the earth orbits the sun. Point is, it is absolutely falsifiable otherwise it isn't a science.
newton's third law says that for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction so tell me what caused the big bang there must be a reaction that caused it

The Quran says to face the direction of Mecca. In reality, you CAN'T face the direction of Mecca. That's all we're saying

You probably messed up in your Geometry class. Not that I expect dumbs who believe they are apes would know any better, but this claim you make is the funniest one.

Axmed Xaji

Is the Big Bang falsifiable? Well, the theory predicts certain things, like the expansion of the universe, and the distribution of the galaxies. It predicts a cosmic background with certain properties. These things have been tested and are consistent with the big bang. It is entirely possible for another prediction to no match observations and falsify the theory, but at the moment there is not other real contender. Nonetheless, it absolutely is falsifiable. The Big Bang is on the same position as the theory of gravity, the atomic theory, germ theory or even the theory that the earth orbits the sun. Point is, it is absolutely falsifiable otherwise it isn't a science.[/QUOT
newton's third law says that for every action there's an equal and opposite reaction so tell me what caused the big bang there must be a reaction that caused it
The big bang is among the weakest scientific theories. What we know about how reality behaves today is more than enough to refute your religious bullshit. And Newton's third law doesn't work because of Newton. In your religious obsession, there's an inferiority complex where you associate science with the west and Islam with "your side".

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

That's a perfectly reasonable question, however I think you're jumping the question. The Big Bang doesn't answer that question but rather it only deals with how the universe came to be. No real answer can be given by scientists as nobody really knows what caused the Big Bang but several different hypotheses have been presented and they need more evidence to corroborate them.

Moreover, you cannot then try and use this to insert your god as the cause of the Big Bang. This would be the god of the gaps. What happens when we do explain this aspect? Plus, if you choose to insert god in the pockets of scientific ignorance then your god will be caught up in the ever receding "hairline" of human ignorance. It's called more officially, the argument from ignorance.

The big bang is among the weakest scientific theories. What we know about how reality behaves today is more than enough to refute your religious bullshit. And Newton's third law doesn't work because of Newton. In your religious obsession, there's an inferiority complex where you associate science with the west and Islam with "your side".
I don't associate science with the west and Islam with my side I never said that also I never said that Newton third law works because of Newton you're putting words in my. Mouth my friend

OMFG What!?!? Die.

How can anyone take you seriously looking at your arguments about direction on Earth? You are even worse than flat eithers. And this tried and proven Damiin Cosmos nags along as usual.

Damn! what a boredom. I wasted my time reading this bullshit for an argument.

If you're on top of a sphere, you can't face a point on that sphere that's on the other side. Hows that hard? Fukc off.

brah, you are quoting yourself for the third time I think. Take your time to find the right person you want to respond to.. I earlier thought you were talking to yourself and you have a different username. But I see it is a habit of yours now.

Axmed Xaji

I don't associate science with the west and Islam with my side I never said that also I never said that Newton third law works because of Newton you're putting words in my. Mouth my friend
I'm talking about the inferiority complex that grips Muslims in general. A lack of curiosity about reality, or more accurately the mistaken belief that god has already sorted that out for you and you need not study it, is the number one problem facing you. This inferiority complex is clear when your made up world collides with the real world and people criticize you.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
How can anyone take you seriously looking at your arguments about direction on Earth? You are even worse than flat eithers. And this tried and proven Damiin Cosmos nags along as usual.

Damn! what a boredom. I wasted my time reading this bullshit for an argument.

You have only come running with your usual sad insults without presenting any real arguments. Everything we've said have been articulated and if you disagree, please provide your arguments.

Axmed Xaji

You have only come running with your usual sad insults without presenting any real arguments. Everything we've said have been articulated and if you disagree, please provide your arguments.
I guarantee you that you will continue to waste your time reading this "boredom". Just watch.

I'm talking about the inferiority complex that grips Muslims in general. A lack of curiosity about reality, or more accurately the mistaken belief that god has already sorted that out for you and you need not study it, is the number one problem facing you. This inferiority complex is clear when your made up world collides with the real world and people criticize you.
Sadly you are right this a problem with Muslims know days Islam tells us to explore and look in the universe

What argument? you sound mentally retarded questioning directions on earth because it is spherical. I am not supposed to honor bullshit when I see one glaring back at me.

Damiinintaa tihiin wasee stop wasting gov's time. He should not honor your bs with answers.

Axmed Xaji

It says to explore the universe? A Muslim has NEVER won a noble peace prize or made any significant scientific discovery or advance, ever. Spain translates more books than all Muslim countries combined. Architecture, electrical engineering and scientific research in the Arab world is almost exclusively contracted out to British and American companies.

Axmed Xaji

Sadly you are right this a problem with Muslims know days Islam tells us to explore and look in the universe
I really don't know where you get that. Because if it did say that, and people did explore and quantize reality, there would be a mass exodus from Islam. The things you stumble upon wouldn't match Islamic teachings. For example, sperm is NOT produced between the backbone and rib, as Muhammad would have you believe.

Reality he means Dogma he espouses. Don't buy into his ignorance. This guy called Big Bang theory weakest scientific theory. I wonder what is his take on Darwin's view of humans descending from Apes. I would like to hear how he supports that theory whilst denying The biggest Physics and Cosmological scientific discovery mankind made ever through the Big Bang theory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts