Do you guys believe in Sixir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeesto

VIP
Do you believe in sixir and jinn possession or is it just a myth that people can't let go of? Has it happened to you or to someone close to you?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
There's no such thing. I mean let's be honest, all these magic and Jinn shit only occur to the most ignorant of societies and the most ignorant of people. People who don't accept these things are rarely ever effected.

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
There's no such thing. I mean let's be honest, all these magic and Jinn shit only occur to the most ignorant of societies and the most ignorant of people. People who don't accept these things are rarely ever effected.

You want to be my client?

:ivers:

My mom is ultra-religious and one time she had a Sheikh come read Quran on her and another lady. They were legit screaming, shit was creepy af. One of my teachers who lived in Somalia and is ultra-religious also says he's had an encounter with a goat that was walking on 2 legs and had a bloody butcher apron along with some chains on it. I personally don't believe in it though.

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
I know few people la sixray. Sixir is the most evil thing you can do to someone for real

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
sixir is indeed real i have witnessed people legit scream when the quran is read on them,it is very real and may allah protect us from it as it ruins people

YaYe

Yaaa Yeee
Do you guys believe in the evil eye?? :cosbyhmm:

There are things I can't explain but blame it on the evil eye:lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.