Do you guys believe in Sixir?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
Most shikh say he reached a place that the sun sets in the ocean if you're for example in Maghreb and you kept following the horizon you will reach the beach and the ocean and nobody says that the sun physically melted with the sun
This makes absolutely no sense. If that's what happened, there's no point in even writing about it or bringing it up. You only bring it up if you think he reached the western end of the world, which doesn't exist, obviously. What about gog and magog or yajuj wamajuj? Apparently billions of people are locked away somewhere on earth and no one can see it.

Do you ever question whether it's true or not? Or do you assume it's true and try to figure why it's true? Because I guarantee you; if you approach it neutrally, you will no longer follow it.
I questioned Islam a couple of times but thanks to Allah all my questions have been answered by great sheikhs and also due to my ability to Arabic when I look at the Quran I never seen something written like this the way it uses words the idioms the similes and the way it's written is not something a human can write that is why I thank God that I learned Arabic because reading translation won't show you the true beauty of the Quran

Axmed Xaji

Most shikh say he reached a place that the sun sets in the ocean if you're for example in Maghreb and you kept following the horizon you will reach the beach and the ocean and nobody says that the sun physically melted with the sun
This story of Alexander the great is in many cultures, not just Islam and they ALL say he reached the physical setting place of the sun.

This makes absolutely no sense. If that's what happened, there's no point in even writing about it or bringing it up. You only bring it up if you think he reached the western end of the world, which doesn't exist, obviously. What about gog and magog or yajuj wamajuj? Apparently billions of people are locked away somewhere on earth and no one can see it.
The mentioning of the story is because of yagoog and Magog not because he reached the Western end of the world and only God knows where that place is

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
By reaching the settings of the sun he reached the ocean in the far west and the sun was setting near a water that is hot maybe it's the difference in language but do you know Arabic because it's hard for me to explain Arabic concepts in English

Because people used to think the pillars of Hercules was the edge of the known world :icon lol:

Axmed Xaji

I questioned Islam a couple of times but thanks to Allah all my questions have been answered by great sheikhs and also due to my ability to Arabic when I look at the Quran I never seen something written like this the way it uses words the idioms the similes and the way it's written is not something a human can write that is why I thank God that I learned Arabic because reading translation won't show you the true beauty of the Quran
No, you didn't question Islam if you asked Allah for answers. That's like the cops doing an investigation and trying to figure out why suspect x committed the crime. It makes no sense. You can't investigate something while thinking you already know the answer. You investigate by looking at everything around you and coming to a logical conclusion.

No, you didn't question Islam if you asked Allah for answers. That's like the cops doing an investigation and trying to figure out why suspect x committed the crime. It makes no sense. You can't investigate something while thinking you already know the answer. You investigate by looking at everything around you and coming to a logical conclusion.
There are things in religion that require faith anyway
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."

Axmed Xaji

No only God knows where yagoog and Magog are locked
So, there's a physical location on earth where billions of people are locked up and we don't know about it? Really, dude? Are they invisible? WTF?
And also, apparently they've been digging for thousands of years but at the end of each night, they forget to say Insha Allah so Allah takes them back to where they started. So, if they say Inshallah, Allah gets tricked and lets them out? How on earth can you believe this?

So, there's a physical location on earth where billions of people are locked up and we don't know about it? Really, dude? Are they invisible? WTF?
And also, apparently they've been digging for thousands of years but at the end of each night, they forget to say Insha Allah so Allah takes them back to where they started. So, if they say Inshallah, Allah gets tricked and lets them out? How on earth can you believe this?
There are things that require Faith and if Allah created the whole universe this should not be even hard again people used to think that there are only three continents and then we found out that they were wrong again
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."lets end this debate with That

Axmed Xaji

There are things in religion that require faith anyway
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."
I don't have a religion. I don't find comfort in people telling me what their dad and friends told then. You don't want someone to rock the boat and or make you feel uncomfortable. You believe in Islam because that's what you were taught. You'd rather be comfortable and stable rather than factually correct.

Axmed Xaji

There are things that require Faith and if Allah created the whole universe this should not be even hard again people used to think that there are only three continents and then we found out that they were wrong again
For you is your religion, and for me is my religion."lets end this debate with That
No, there are no things that require faith. We've never seen atoms before but things behave according to our predictions about atoms. Nothing is uncertain: either we've physically proven something or there are credible theories. Islam is NOT a credible theory at all. There's nothing scientific about it. It's full of contradictions and it's easy to see that it's the ramblings of a seventh century bedoin.

Axmed Xaji

No, there are no things that require faith. We've never seen atoms before but things behave according to our predictions about atoms. Nothing is uncertain: either we've physically proven something or there are credible theories. Islam is NOT a credible theory at all. There's nothing scientific about it. It's full of contradictions and it's easy to see that it's the ramblings of a seventh century bedoin.
So, it's unfair to say "to you is your religion and to me is mine", or whatever you said. I'm not telling you about my religion. I'm not telling you my religion is better.

I don't have a religion. I don't find comfort in people telling me what their dad and friends told then. You don't want someone to rock the boat and or make you feel uncomfortable. You believe in Islam because that's what you were taught. You'd rather be comfortable and stable rather than factually correct.
I believe in Islam because for me it's the truth I don't get why atheist like to convert everyone to atheism. What do you guys gain by that ? If someone is religious he either will die and go to jannah or even by atheists point of view he will be rotten in the ground so it's a win win situation

Axmed Xaji

I believe in Islam because for me it's the truth I don't get why atheist like to convert everyone to atheism. What do you guys gain by that ? If someone is religious he either will die and go to jannah or even by atheists point of view he will be rotten in the ground so it's a win win situation
No, I can't accept people doing stupid things and demanding that they be respected or viewed in the same light as rational people. Before you leave, tell me something about reality that requires faith. Because NOTHING requires faith. If you knew that nothing requires faith, you wouldn't be Muslim.

Axmed Xaji

It's the truth for you? Are there different kinds of truths? The truth about reality is the same for both of us. One of us is comfortable with that reality and understands it and the other needs to be held by the hand promised good things after he dies.

No, I can't accept people doing stupid things and demanding that they be respected or viewed in the same light as rational people. Before you leave, tell me something about reality that requires faith. Because NOTHING requires faith. If you knew that nothing requires faith, you wouldn't be Muslim.
Everything requires faith you have faith in science. For example the big bang is a theory that the universe was the size of an atom and it suddenly expanded and became this huge universe any body That believes in that has to have faith because it can't be proven

Status
Not open for further replies.