Do you guys believe in Sixir?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The difference doesn't exist in the scientific field. The process that creates both are exactly the same.

You calling it science does not make it science. You presented a video in the past and it was laughable what they touted as evidence for macroevolution. Jokes are cool as long as you don't take them to heart.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Only retard here is someone who admitted they are less advanced ape. And you whole heartedly believe that bullshit. Beware of the glass house you live in before you throw rocks at others.

:pachah1::russ:

I'm tired of having to correct the same old crap you keep repeating. But I sort of enjoy it so I'll do it again.

You calling it science does not make it science. You presented a video in the past and it was laughable what they touted as evidence for macroevolution. Jokes are cool as long as you don't take them to heart.

Science is science irregardless of what you feel about it. You have claimed that no such evidence exists for macro evolution, I will hold you accountable to that.

"Macroevolution has been directly observed in a type of flowering plant called the American goatsbeard. Introduced to the Americas from Europe in the early 20th century, three species of goatsbeard began hybridizing in the wild. By the 1950s, they had produced two new varieties that could breed within their own populations but not with the surrounding goatsbeards, which is the criteria for being labeled a new species.

Direct genetic comparison between humans and chimpanzees provides more evidence of speciation. Humans have 46 chromosomes, while chimpanzees and gorillas have 48. Human chromosome 2, however, has distinctive sequences of nucleotides that suggest it is the result of fusion between two chromosomes at some point in the relatively recent past. The most plausible explanation for this fact is that humans and chimpanzees are closely related but diverged into separate species.

The fossil record is rich with transitional fossils demonstrating the development of new species and larger groups. In particular, the transitions from reptiles to mammals, reptiles to birds and apes to humans are well evidenced by fossils."

Yes but one is documented and the other isn't

Refer to the above.

Yes but one is documented and the other isn't

Exactly, and even what is documented is the natural immune system of the micro world doing its job. That is how these small sub micron creatures are made by their creator. It is how they survive. Nothing more and nothing less. Incorporating and adapting to the changes is how these were built.

It is always how they take a phenomenon and interpret it in line with their faith of atheism. But in reality, peeling off the top layer of dishonesty always reveals they have no case.

Case in point, DNA similarities between creatures. How they interpret that difference in line with their dogmatic faith is quite different from the fact that any difference, even in the smallest percentage in the DNA, requires direct involvement of an intelligent force. To decode and change the original coding that made an animal unique with its unique character, and to end up with a new one can never happen on its own.

Plus if God is one and he is the Only creator, it is not that difficult for him as an originator of all beings to have a design that requires small changes in the DNA schematic to create something entirely new on the surface.

In real science, nothing happens on its own. These gurus want you to believe in otherwise and things just happen.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Exactly, and even what is documented is the natural immune system of the micro world doing its job. That is how these small sub micron creatures are made by their creator. It is how they survive. Nothing more and nothing less. Incorporating and adapting to the changes is how these were built.

It is always how they take a phenomenon and interpret it in line with their faith of atheism. But in reality, peeling off the top layer of dishonesty always reveals they have no case.

Case in point, DNA similarities between creatures. How they interpret that difference in line with their dogmatic faith is quite different from the fact that any different even in the smallest percentage in DNA requires will decoding and changing of chemical instructions that it can never happen on its own.

Plus if God is one and he is the Only creator, it is not that difficult for him as an originator of all beings to have a design that requires small changes in the DNA schematic to create something entirely new on the surface.

In real science, nothing happens on its own.

Refer to the above.

Yes, because if you do, I don't know how you square that with Islam. Islam is diametrically opposed to evolution. Or does your belief in evolution end at non-human species?
There are things that I agree with but then there are things that don't make sense in it for example why would a mammal go back to the ocean and why didn't these mammals develop gills how come life was created by a very lucky chance and why do all human DNA mitochondria trace to one women if shouldn't there be many different mitochondrial Eves if evaluation was right and a lot of others things

I did read the verse before. Makes no difference. Hey I have a funny question. If you're in North America, which way do you face when you pray? Because the Qibla is in TWO directions since the earth is not flat. Isn't that blasphemous? And how do you decide which direction to face? Also, aren't you staring into empty space since the earth is round? Can't you see that the person who wrote the Quran never envisioned this reality and thought the earth was flat?
Lol what a load rubbish! The prophet didn't believe that the earth was flat. It says so in the Quran. Spend sometime reading the Quran if you are going to challenge it, it will help you make a good argument. The Quran was actually the first book to formulate a theory of a spherical earth while the rest of the world (including the Europeans who messed with your mind and made you an atheist were ignorant as hell)

Now to answer question, Allah tells us regardless of where we face(in times of confusion) our prayers are accepted. You do your best and you leave the rest to God. You are not going to be punished for falling short if you have done your best.

There are things that I agree with but then there are things that don't make sense in it for example why would a mammal go back to the ocean and why didn't these mammals develop gills how come life was created by a very lucky chance and why do all human DNA mitochondria trace to one women if shouldn't there be many different mitochondrial Eves if evaluation was right and a lot of others things

Well, it suddenly lost its legs getting tired of walking on earth nooh. Swimming became the fashion. That is why we ended up with a whale after it left Another body of fresh water as a Hippo.

I am cool telling these stories to kids to make them laugh. But I would be careful not to sell that to them as science.

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
There are things that I agree with but then there are things that don't make sense in it for example why would a mammal go back to the ocean and why didn't these mammals develop gills how come life was created by a very lucky chance and a lot of others things
Why would a mammal go back into the sea? There is variation in every species. In the beginning, some of these animals were suited to survive on land and others weren't. Over time, environmental conditions changed and the variation in species produced animals suited for surviving at sea. The ones that were initially suited to survive on land were phased out naturally. Why don't they have gills? There was variation (and there still is). The ones that had gills couldn't extract enough oxygen from the water but the ones that had blowholes, as whales do, could get oxygen directly from the air. Nothing makes no sense. Everything follows the same trend: variation in a population and selection of species suited for the environment.

Lol what a load rubbish! The prophet didn't believe that the earth was flat. It says so in the Quran. Spend sometime reading the Quran if you are going to challenge it, it will help you make a good argument. The Quran was actually the first book to formulate a theory of a spherical earth while the rest of the world (including the Europeans who messed with your mind and made you an atheist were ignorant as hell)

Now to answer question, Allah tells us regardless of where we face(in times of confusion) our prayers are accepted. You do your best and you leave the rest to God. You are not going to be punished for falling short if you have done your best.

Bro, these guys make only claims of knowledge to Islam but have no interest in serious studies of it. Their aim is always and was always to find what others said about Islam and they incorporate that into their discussions with Muslims.

Allah would not have mentioned EASTS AND WESTS in the Quran if he wanted us to believe Earth is flat. An Earth that is flat does have one East and One West.

Muslims knew this just as Greeks theorized Earth's spherical nature on their own. Because of this knowledge, Muslims made the best globes of the map and were experts in Navigation. The world benefitted from Muslims beliefs.

Last edited:
@Burhan

Why you ducking my point? :mjlol:

Bruh, what point? Come on cousin, write me some more bullshit different from what I responded to eons ago. Be creative and entertain me.

:russ:

PS: I addressed the similarities of DNA between some animals. I listed what we have in common with Chicken, Dogs, and Apes as an example if you remember.

Even one percent difference requires an involvement from an intellectual being to produce the intended consequence in the Animal. Anyone with serious knowledge of genetics would tell you one percent different is more than one percent. It is what makes one species different from another.

If we followed your logic, the progression of species would indicate half of something and half of something else animal till we end with one particular species. Then it continues from there. What you call intermediaries would exist. In reality, this is all BS and childish. But desperation and gaalnimo has its insanity.

Whatever floats your boat brother.

Bro, these guys make only claims of knowledge to Islam but have no interest in serious studies of it. Their aim is always and was always to find what others said about Islam and they incorporate that into their discussions with Muslims.

Allah would not have mentioned TWO EASTS AND TWO WESTS in the Quran if he wanted us to believe Earth is flat. An Earth flat does have one East and One West.

Muslims knew this just as Greeks theorized Earth's spherical nature on their own. Because of this knowledge, Muslims made the best globes of the map and were experts in Navigation. The world benefits from Muslims beliefs.
True. By the way, you do realize the greeks are given way too much credit because they were white. It's always the greeks who invented, theorized and came up with shit while the east including India, Persia, ancient Sumeria, Missepatemia etc.. are rarely mentioned.

The greeks didn't know about the sphere earth theory at all, we are told they were so cadaans can claim that they were the first ones to think of it.

A lot of people still buy that Athens being the birthplace of democracy BS up to this date as if the rest of the world at the time or before them were incapable of such systems.

Why would a mammal go back into the sea? There is variation in every species. In the beginning, some of these animals were suited to survive on land and others weren't. Over time, environmental conditions changed and the variation in species produced animals suited for surviving at sea. The ones that were initially suited to survive on land were phased out naturally. Why don't they have gills? There was variation (and there still is). The ones that had gills couldn't extract enough oxygen from the water but the ones that had blowholes, as whales do, could get oxygen directly from the air. Nothing makes no sense. Everything follows the same trend: variation in a population and selection of species suited for the environment.
What you are saying doesn't make sense gills are more efficient than blow holes because of blow holes whales and dolphins and other mammals have to go to the surface every while which is less efficient than having gills that will reduce the energy they use to breath. And why didn't the ones on land evolve to suit their life on land. Also you don't answer my other two questions

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Bruh, what point? Come on cousin, write me some more bullshit different from what I responded to eons ago. Be creative and entertain me.

:russ:

PS: I addressed the similarities of DNA between some animals. I listed what we have in common with Chicken, Dogs, and Apes as an example if you remember.

Even one percent difference requires an involvement from an intellectual being to produce the intended consequence in the Animal. Anyone with serious knowledge of genetics would tell you one percent different is more than one percent. It is what makes one species different from another.

If we followed your logic, the progression of species would indicate half of something and half of something else animal till we end with one particular species. Then it continues from there. What you call intermediaries would exist. In reality, this is all BS and childish. But desperation and gaalnimo has its insanity.

Whatever floats your boat brother.

You're too cowardly to even address my points.

The similarities in DNA indicates a common ancestor and the difference show the variations. Basic evolutionary science taught in primary school. Nonetheless, this isn't what I talked about, too cowardly to address my actual work, but the fact that the chromosome differences between us and chimps attest to a fusion of two chromosomes to give us the 46 chromosomes that humans have. This is literally definitive evidence. Chimps have 48 chromosomes and we have 46 because two chromosomes fused together. Now tell me, using your logic, was that a coincidence or was it Allah trying to testing us by tricking us?

:drakekidding:

Axmed Xaji

Your non-biological father
What you are saying doesn't make sense gills are more efficient than blow holes because of blow holes whales and dolphins and other mammals have to go to the surface every while which is less efficient than having gills that will reduce the energy they use to breath. And why didn't the ones on land evolve to suit their life on land. Also you don't answer my other two questions
With gills, you are extracting oxygen from water molecules, whereas with blowholes, you get oxygen directly from the air, which has way more oxygen than water. The tradeoff is worth it: they have to come up for air but in the process they get lots air.

Why didn't the ones on land evolve to suit land life? Conditions on land changed and there were too few to suit the new conditions. However the variation did produce ones that can survive in water.

True. By the way, you do realize the greeks are given way too much credit because they were white. It's always the greeks who invented, theorized and came up with shit while the east including India, Persia, ancient Sumeria, Missepatemia etc.. are rarely mentioned.

The Greeks didn't know about the sphere earth theory at all, we are told they were so cadaans can claim that they were the first ones to think of it.

A lot of people still buy that Athens being the birthplace of democracy BS up to this date as if the rest of the world at the time or before them were incapable of such systems.

It is funny because Greeks are not considered pure whites even to this day. Europeans hijacked their civilization to make themselves look good. And they did not see themselves as white either. There was even a famous black Greek. Being black was never an issue even for whites until recently.

Egyptian and Phoenician influence on Greeks were widely accepted in Antiquity. But Europeans changed everything after the 18th century. And it got worse during when Eugenics became great interest to them. Thanks to Darwin also, they made it scientific that blacks are Inferior and only an advanced ape compared to the advanced humans like Whites.

Then you have guys named tXaaji exactly sounding like their white masters without even knowing that. The whole affair would be funny if ain't sad.

With gills, you are extracting oxygen from water molecules, whereas with blowholes, you get oxygen directly from the air, which has way more oxygen than water. The tradeoff is worth it: they have to come up for air but in the process they get lots air.

Why didn't the ones on land evolve to suit land life? Conditions on land changed and there were too few to suit the new conditions. However the variation did produce ones that can survive in water.
Because they don't have gills the have to forcefully breath and they sleep with half of their brains and although oxygen in the water is less than in the air it's more than enough for dolphins since bigger animals like the white shark have gills

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending