Do you believe having racial preferences is racist?

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Being attracted to an individual or certain features is ok but having a preference for an entire race is kind of fetishy as people who may look alike may not share the same views and life goals. In the end, it just leads to disappointment. Judge people for who they are, as opposed to who you think they are :)

I already told you. That is not what we’re talking about at all. You’re completely changed the topic, literally no one said “all people of a certain race are ugly”. You brought that up yourself. You’re skewing my words.
Idk what you are talking about, you were the one that bought up features, when my original comment was about finding a WHOLE race undesirable read what i said
we're a product of environment.
So if you wouldnt date/marry a whole racial group based on looks,

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Idk what you are talking about, you were the one that bought up features, when my original comment was about finding a WHOLE race undesirable read what i said
you were replying to me, despite me not even saying that. Like I said, YOU brought that up, NOT me. this whole time I was talking about why I don’t date a certain group. You come to me replying with “oh it’s racist to not date a whole group solely based on their race”?! Then I tell you what I’m doing isn’t wrong because it isn’t what you mentioned at all. Then you reply with “why do you keep bringing up features?”. BECAUSE THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. That’s a quick recap.

you were replying to me, despite me not even saying that. Like I said, YOU brought that up, NOT me. this whole time I was talking about why I don’t date a certain group. You come to me replying with “oh it’s racist to not date a whole group solely based on their race”?! Then I tell you what I’m doing isn’t wrong because it isn’t what you mentioned at all. Then you reply with “why do you keep bringing up features?”. BECAUSE THATS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT. That’s a quick recap.
So you disagree with my initial point, explain

kurobecky08

Taxation is theft
This chick right here is going overboard. Most of these relationships don’t last long. I’ve dated non-black all my life and I don’t understand the big deal. My preference is preppy brunettes with curly hair, thick medium sized lips, tan to medium brown skin and aquiline features. I don’t find urban/rap culture, emo and punk aesthetically appealing .
I rejected this Machine Gun Kelly-type guy because I hated the way he spoke and saggy pants. He kept talking about about a bunch of rappers and hood people stuff I couldn’t understand. I get called a racist and stuck up. I don’t find west Africans, Puerto Ricans, Sicilian Italians and Slavics attractive. They just have hard ass faces, both blacks and whites.

I don't have a racial preference, I just want white kids so they can have white privilege
don't worry about that, hit up the "we wuz caucasians and shiet" movement :umad:
um they won't have the privilege part though :cosbyhmm:
but you can try diana to like blend in, might look a little funky though

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
So you disagree with my initial point, explain
I disagree that racial preference is inherently racist. But agree that believing EVERYONE from a race is ugly is racist, as that is prejudice against a race.

I was kidding, you already know my preference is you :yousmart:
EC0DE960-3A6C-4368-82C0-51D639B708C4 - Copy - Copy.gif

deadass :fredo:
you're getting very bold

Trending

Latest posts