Do you believe having racial preferences is racist?

psyche

To each their own
Racial preference aren't inherently racist considering sexuality is a complex topic but I always get weird vibes from people who say they wouldn't date their counterpart because they are not attracted to them, especially indayar girls.

Seems like they grew up seeking white validation and had trouble with self hate in the past

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Different thread and it was clearly bait :snoop:
Screenshot_20200516-224423_ElementEditor.jpg

Idk man your track record is kinda trashy :yacadiim:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Racial preference aren't inherently racist considering sexuality is a complex topic but I always get weird vibes from people who say they wouldn't date their counterpart because they are not attracted to them, especially indayar girls.

Seems like they grew up seeking white validation and had trouble with self hate in the past
Your such a misogynist.

I feel appalled that a misogynist pic quoted my post, have some shame and quit it with your toxic masculinity you disgust me #sjw #blm
View attachment 117984
shut it, you chauvinistic pig, before i make you into my doggy #rat #pet #matriarchy

wait a damn minute... i wonder what it feels like to shukansi someone-

i'll eat some of that lugo baasto anytime :diddyass:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

shut it, you chauvinistic pig, before i make you into my doggy #rat #pet #matriarchy

wait a damn minute... i wonder what it feels like to shukansi someone-

i'll eat some of that lugo baasto anytime :diddyass:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't even know what " lugo baasto", but I hope it mean what i'm thinking if you know what I mean :whoo: :shaq:

Trending

Latest posts