Do we have a natural ally?

I think the fact that Somalispot is the most popular east african forum on the internet already shows western Somalis have a lot of pride. You'd think Ethiopians would have a larger forum with their 100 million population yet their only forums looks like it's stuck in 1996
Despite our perceived conflict back home, Somalis actually love each other, and love to congregate. It must be our ?

Sultan Suleiman the Magnificent praised the Adalites for defending the deen and muslims. However in the modern day,turks have become secular and have a disdain for Islam and Muslims. Also they are racist towards Africans.
Yes Turkey is one of the most atheist, culturally Islamic nations, Azerbaijan even being worst. The kemalist’s are a very interesting people. They say things like β€œataturk akbar, instead of allahu akbar jokingly. All the of the turkic central Asians still eat horse meat and drink horse milk. But one thing Turkey is better than the other Arabs and Balkan nations is their love for black people especially Somalis and the the food is bomb

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
Yes Turkey is one of the most atheist, culturally Islamic nations, Azerbaijan even being worst. The kemalist’s are a very interesting people. They say things like β€œataturk akbar, instead of allahu akbar jokingly. All the of the turkic central Asians still eat horse meat and drink horse milk. But one thing Turkey is better than the other Arabs and Balkan nations is their love for black people especially and the the food is bomb
I would vibe with nomadic turks, mongols and native americans.
For some reason nomads tend to have similar values

Khaemwaset

VIP
I went quad biking in the mountains area almost flew off the side of the cliff after a jump. My glasses broke while and i was riding blind for half the trail
i've heard of too many stories of people dying or being paralysed from quad biking. Will never do that stuff

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I would vibe with nomadic turks, mongols and native americans.
For some reason nomads tend to have similar values
Apparently the black sea region of Turkey is religious whilst northern, western turkey and the European part is Ataturk stans.

i've heard of too many stories of people dying or being paralysed from quad biking. Will never do that stuff
I would 100% do it again it was fun denzelnigga.png

Lots of diaspora should spend a summer in somalia and they will finally get back the pride and arrogance from our forefathers.
Imagine if the somali diaspora in the west moved with the pride of people back home, we would be untouchable
petition to make somali parents teach & recite their children the soomali baan ahay gabay in their formative years until they reach 15.

Khaemwaset

VIP
We should accept that we have no allies, everyone either doesn't care about us or pray for our downfall.
1679168752538.png

Khaemwaset

VIP
petition to make somali parents teach & recite their children the soomali baan ahay gabay in their formative years until they reach 15.
We need a Somali version of the Iliad, I've been thinking of compiling Somali history, poetry and folk lore into one big book. All Somalis can read it to understand themselves better.
Imagine giving your children a book that contains the story of Arawelo and the Campaigns or Ahmed Gurey

We need a Somali version of the Iliad, I've been thinking of compiling Somali history, poetry and folk lore into one big book. All Somalis can read it to understand themselves better.
Imagine giving your children a book that contains the story of Arawelo and the Campaigns or Ahmed Gurey
aww that’s so beautiful! please do walaal, you have all of us supporting & cheering you on!

Hamzza

VIP
Saudi Arabia or Iran. Iran wanted to help us during the Ogaden war but the US ordered them to stay away from the conflict. unfortunately, the Iranian government at that time was a Western puppet.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Today was such an unproductive day outside of sspot. It’s almost 4 pm and I’ve been up since 8 on sspot.
:wow:
I have a gym class at 4:30 and I have at least 10 hours of studying to do today. I wasted so much time. See y’all tomorrow for another unproductive day.
:mjhaps: