Do we have a natural ally?

Lots of diaspora should spend a summer in somalia and they will finally get back the pride and arrogance from our forefathers.
Imagine if the somali diaspora in the west moved with the pride of people back home, we would be untouchable
I think the fact that Somalispot is the most popular east african forum on the internet already shows western Somalis have a lot of pride. You'd think Ethiopians would have a larger forum with their 100 million population yet their only forums looks like it's stuck in 1996

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
I think the fact that Somalispot is the most popular east african forum on the internet already shows western Somalis have a lot of pride. You'd think Ethiopians would have a larger forum with their 100 million population yet their only forums looks like it's stuck in 1996
Ethiopians can't even agree on what language government should speak :stevej:

we are lucky to me largely homogenous

Ethiopians can't even agree on what language government should speak :stevej:

we are lucky to me largely homogenous
They should just revive Ge'ez like Israelis did with Hebrew. Actual 68 IQ dumbasses Amharic just always makes Amhara the top dog of the country nobody speaks Ge'ez anymore there's no hierarchy there.

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
I remember lurking in mereja forum back in 2018. They would always make threads on the superiority of Amharas.

96 was a good year tho

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
@Admin a real one for that

Somalispot>>>>>>>>MejeroCanjero

greeting eddie huang GIF by HUANG'S WORLD

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian πŸ‡©πŸ‡― | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
VIP
They should just revive Ge'ez like Israelis did with Hebrew. Actual 68 IQ dumbasses Amharic just always makes Amhara the top dog of the country nobody speaks Ge'ez anymore there's be hierarchy there.
amharic has lots of cushitic elements to it. Ge'ez is a purely semetic language that is not too different from those spoken by the original yemeni conquerors in ethiopia.
If i wanted to unify ethiopia i would make a constructed language which combines all native languages to use in government and make all ethnic regions learn at least 2 other languages of the country to promote unity.

But don't send this to any Ethiopian @Danakiil i will come for you. Let them eat themselves up

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
You'll become one of us, whether you like it or not.
Team Fortress 2 Smile GIF by MOODMAN

amharic has lots of cushitic elements to it. Ge'ez is a purely semetic language that is not too different from those spoken by the original yemeni conquerors in ethiopia.
If i wanted to unify ethiopia i would make a constructed language which combines all native languages to use in government and make all ethnic regions learn at least 2 other languages of the country to promote unity.

But don't send this to any Ethiopian @Danakiil i will come for you. Let them eat themselves up
Ge'ez > qashiin Amharic with no Xaa and Cayn sounds. Hideous language

@CALMONE20###
Not all bantus are all the same logically, the same way cushites are not all the same. Would you agree with the UK and US forcefully sending somalis like you to Oromia with the reason that you're both technically cushites just for you to be chopped to pieces by a oromo nationalist? Forcefully sending madowweyn to Tanzania and other countries is hugely inhumane and is literally ethnic cleansing and they would not survive there. You literally sound like a nazi

Last edited:

CALMONE20###

Roots in Somaliland + Somali Region ✝️
@CALMONE20###
Not all bantus are not all the same logically, the same way cushites are not all the same. Would you agree with the UK and US forcefully sending somalis like you to Oromia with the reason that you're both technically cushites just for you to be chopped to pieces by a oromo nationalist? Forcefully sending madowweyn to Tanzania and other countries is huge inhumane and is literally ethnic cleansing and they would not survive there. You literally sound like a nazi
Ok my bad.

Trending