Do we have a natural ally?

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
LMAO weren’t libyans enslaving somalis just a couple years ago? aren’t the UAE trying to control our lands? wake up.
Nobody was enslaving us. It was human trafficking and bribery. They did it to anyone that tried to tahriib to europe through Libya even other Arabs. They did it to Egyptians, Moroccans, etc. Egypt had to send there military there.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
They didn’t migrate there. They were always there and were apart of the Somali empires just like Hararis
And Ismail is a fat annoying useless b!tch, he isn’t gonna do shit but collect food stamps from military powers for himself
:pacspit:
Though I don’t mind taking up the coastal area they control incase they try to join Ethiopia. Ethiopia needs to stay landlocked at all costs.
:mjhaps: :yousmart:

Ergo the reason we want to remedy, form alliances, and not create more enemies. See the knot?
Tiffany Haddish Reaction GIF by The Academy Awards

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
you’re right, but i’m confused why you think ayrabs don’t look down on us.
Because they don’t. People can only look down on you if you let them. Somalis always saw themselves as better than anyone especially those dhegocas. So what if they don’t see us as equals, it’s not like we do either.

Because they don’t. People can only look down on you if you let them. Somalis always saw themselves as better than anyone especially those dhegocas. So what if they don’t see us as equals, it’s not like we do either.
I see myself better than ayrabs & i don’t have an inferiority complex, but i can sense when an ayrab looks down on a non-arab.

Trending