Do we have a natural ally?

Where are you guys getting this information that gulf Arabs hate us from,have any of you guys actually been to the gulf?you’ve adopted the madow mentality were you assume any lighter skinned human automatically hates you,do better
warya, kalsooni baan gabaa, i haven’t adopted any mentality lol. i won’t say they have extreme hatred for somalis but you have to agree they look down on somalis, you’re naive if you think otherwise.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch

Attachments

• DC586EC1-2D12-43A4-82DC-16EDCD137E2E.png
    DC586EC1-2D12-43A4-82DC-16EDCD137E2E.png
    10.2 KB · Views: 21

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Gulf arabs hate everyone because they’re rich arabs are classists not racists,the african americans lied to you
I agree, gulf arabs don’t look down on Somalis. Hell Somalis are treated and viewed more positively in the gulf than egyptians, lebanese and Moroccans
:manny:
Let’s not have that defeatist view, we can’t be a proud people if we play into racial and hierarchical politics like that
:superman:

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
warya, kalsooni baan gabaa, i haven’t adopted any mentality lol. i won’t say they have extreme hatred for somalis but you have to agree they look down on somalis, you’re naive if you think otherwise.
They look down on everyone even other gulf Arab states. It’s the same mentality Somalis had pre-1990s. We were even worse. I see nothing wrong with them valuing their people above anyone elses. We should do the same like our forefathers did.
:kanyeshrug:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
they are rich we are poor nothing more nothing less do rich people not look down on poor people?but to assume they’re racist is wild especially if you havent gone to any of these countries they look at your wealth before your skin color take it from someone who has actually lived in the gulf

they are rich we are poor nothing more nothing less do rich people not look down on poor people?but to assume they’re racist is wild especially if you havent gone to any of these countries they look at your wealth before your skin color take it from someone who has actually lived in the gulf
LMAO weren’t libyans enslaving somalis just a couple years ago? aren’t the UAE trying to control our lands? wake up.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
inshaAllah walaal, why hasn’t Ismail Omar deported them? how did they migrate to Djibouti in the last couple decades?
They didn’t migrate there. They were always there and were apart of the Somali empires just like Hararis
And Ismail is a fat annoying useless b!tch, he isn’t gonna do shit but collect food stamps from military powers for himself
:pacspit:

Trending