Do ugly women attract poor men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
A fob in his 30's literally asked me a few weeks ago how he can get white girls to sleep with him or be in a relationship with one :deadmanny:

U can't make this shit up. (Btw he's a "religious" guy) he thinks it's okay to zina if it's a gaal/caadan :damn:

i had a similar situation with another middle aged Fob who was also religious, he asked me to turn over the numbers of cadaan girls i knew, the guy was on some coon ish wallahi always praising cadaan girls, he even tried to convert me to his ways.:damn:

thats true as long as she is gaal its some how halal.:hemad:

i had a similar situation with another middle aged Fob who was also religious, he asked me to turn over numbers of cadaan girls i knew, the guy was on some coon ish wallahi always praising cadaan girls, he even tried to convert me to his ways.:damn:

thats true as long as she is gaal its some how halal.:hemad:
Haha det er for mye Somaliske idioter idet siste her I Oslo :mjlol:

Fucking xoolos man.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Haha det er for mye Somaliske idioter idet siste her I Oslo :mjlol:

Fucking xoolos man.

det er dems tyd tenker jeg og av den grunn skall jeg snart komme meg ut herifra, du får passe på dem så lenge sxb. :pachah1:

jeg skal få meg litt sovn till neste gang kos deg bror.:umad:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I have not seen this and don't think it's possible. Plastic surgery to maintain their youth as much as possible? Sure. But it doesn't do miracles. It's also unnecessary considering what make-up is capable of these days. :damedamn:

She went from 2 to 9
images

They gave this one a whole different face that is more attractive and youthful
main-qimg-e79ab003e33785e1689b5a3fa54ba190-c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending