VIP
This woman of Facebook claims that ugly women attract poor guys

E7C2BA2F-C55F-45D8-8A87-6A0178BED63A.jpeg

The comments had me loling hard like crazy

1342C274-F87E-4ACD-8402-0E90987C3F71.jpeg

:dead::dead:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
People usually find someone with a similar attractive look ratio ass them. Atleast from what I have noticed.

Wealth comes into play only when someone is pretty wealthy.

Go to comic book conventions or video game conventions and you would see programmers, computer engineers, and etc who are considered “ugly” with partners that are considered “ugly”. They are happy

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I cant be happy with an ugly husband. I am thinking long term. My babies.

PS but on a lighter note, if the ugly modfcker is good in bed, the situation could be room for negotiations.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
People usually find someone with a similar attractive look ratio ass them. Atleast from what I have noticed.

Wealth comes into play only when someone is pretty wealthy.

Go to comic book conventions or video game conventions and you would see programmers, computer engineers, and etc who are considered “ugly” with partners that are considered “ugly”. They are happy

So basically ugly nerds date/marry ugly women and they don’t care as long as they are happy :abuxyga:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I cant be happy with an ugly husband. I am thinking long term. My babies.

PS but on a lighter note, if the ugly modfcker is good in bed, the situation could be room for negotiations.

Basra sadly you are below average and you will more likely attract an ugly poor man according to dr Cutno lol

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
This is one of her posts

“My husband does ALL paperwork. I have never filled out one form since married, not even at the doctor, and i have never seen 1 single bill, ever. Paperwork stresses me, so no. I also don't have a phone, so my husband's is a shared phone. I do not want to call anyone. Nobody would call to bother me, because he would answer and stop them. I'm retired from driving, it's too much, and when we go out somewhere fun, I almost never know where we are going. When people ask me questions in public, including legal & medical situations, I usually don't answer. I just look at him. I hate answering them, especially "white" people. I NEED my husband, mostly to stay being me!”

Lool I am dead:dead:
She don’t do shit, her husband handicapped her :damn:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I’m training. I want to be a producer in the future

I can’t just have people just going straight to fucking. I need a story that will get people interested

I would make a terrible producer.
I would be like y’all better start fucking now cause I got places to go and things to do shiiiiiiiiit
I ain’t got no patience :meleshame:

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
I’m training. I want to be a producer in the future

I can’t just have people just going straight to fucking. I need a story that will get people interested
I wanted to be a producer when I was younger but I realised how hard it'll be so I left that dream

Blade1

Ashy Abdi Representative
Does this lady think she's good looking or something :comeon: if that's her side picture and thats the best she can do. Or is she speaking from ugly women perspective :cosbyhmm:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Does this lady think she's good looking or something :comeon: if that's her side picture and thats the best she can do. Or is she speaking from ugly women perspective :cosbyhmm:
She's an ugly woman who identifies as a beautiful woman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending