Do ugly women attract poor men

Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman of Facebook claims that ugly women attract poor guys

View attachment 51952

The comments had me loling hard like crazy

View attachment 51954
:dead::dead:
YES THAT IS WHY A LOT OF UGLY XALIMOS ON HERE ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THE WELL PAID FARAXS ARE MOVING UP AND GETTING WITH EITHER PRETTY SOMALI GIRLS AND NON-SOMALI GIRLS, IT'S CALLED UPGRADING.

UGLY WOMEN = POOR MAN

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN = WEALTHY MAN.

POOR MAN = UGLY WOMEN

WEALTHY MAN = BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

HAD TO REPEAT IT FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK.:fittytousand:

People usually find someone with a similar attractive look ratio ass them. Atleast from what I have noticed.

Wealth comes into play only when someone is pretty wealthy.

Go to comic book conventions or video game conventions and you would see programmers, computer engineers, and etc who are considered “ugly” with partners that are considered “ugly”. They are happy
MOST PROGAMMERS ARE NOT INTO THOSE GAMING CONVENTIONS, so i don't know why u picked them in this scenario
YES THAT IS WHY A LOT OF UGLY XALIMOS ON HERE ARE ANGRY BECAUSE THE WELL PAID FARAXS ARE MOVING UP AND GETTING WITH EITHER PRETTY SOMALI GIRLS AND NON-SOMALI GIRLS, IT'S CALLED UPGRADING.

UGLY WOMEN = POOR MAN

BEAUTIFUL WOMEN = WEALTHY MAN.

POOR MAN = UGLY WOMEN

WEALTHY MAN = BEAUTIFUL WOMEN

HAD TO REPEAT IT FOR THE ONES IN THE BACK.:fittytousand:

EMILY must be a pretty girl for her to laugh at this.

:dabcasar:LET ME GET THAT MATH GIRL!

Last edited:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Basra
Don’t you wish you were pretty like me
Don’t you wish you were hot like me
Don’t you wish you were cool like me
Don’tcha!

A6114FE5-AFB4-44E2-90C9-C39E7CEFD214.gif

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra
Don’t you wish you were pretty like me
Don’t you wish you were hot like me
Don’t you wish you were cool like me
Don’tcha!

View attachment 51964

Emily I wish I had those boobs u had sticking out under your jalbiib from the photos I posted here. Mashlaaah

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Emily I wish I had those boobs u had sticking out under your jalbiib from the photos I posted here. Mashlaaah

Loool i wish I had big boobs, I was blessed with b cup:(
I need to foods that grow breasts

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I’m team Emily.

I just corrected her I ain’t defending you

Loooooooooooooooooooool

Why do u hold these hostile feelings towards me/??? or is it sex feelings??? Do u need to Marehaan slap me to get turned on?

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
@Nomad2054 are you attracted below average women cause it’s the personality that counts after all right?:duck:

there are two types of women i dont much fancy, ones who only have looks going for them and those who have a great personality and nothing more. i still befriend both groups, so where are you in that equation? please no lies. :ulyin:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
there are two types of women i dont much fancy, ones who only have looks going for them and those who have a great personality and nothing more. i still befriend both groups, so where are you in that equation? please no lies. :ulyin:

So you like combination of both

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending