Do ugly women attract poor men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
In reality, for most rich men it's ugly or average women from a prestigious rich family >>>> gold-digging beautiful airhead.
But ugly rich can afford plastic surgery. She can go from 5 to 10 within weeks
So I guess there is no ugly rich woman in the world unless she is English :hillarybiz:

From what I seen, many couples tend to be equally yolked in looks.

Although, I have never seen a beautiful couple where the woman was gorgeous and the man was handsome. Most people are average in looks anyway.

From what I seen, many couples tend to be equally yolked in looks.

Although, I have never seen a beautiful couple where the woman was gorgeous and the man was handsome. Most people are average in looks anyway.

Come to Denmark and you'll see stunning couples.

Average here is above-average everywhere else.

Nomad2054

There is nothing permanent except change.
Lol ethnic Scandinavians are ugly asf tbh.

Bro as someone who grew up in Norway just like me, you are most likely not attracted to white women, except those of the mediterranean.

Having lived in North America amongst French, English, Irish and Scots i can tell you they got absolutely nothing on Scandinavia.

a 6 in Oslo would turn into a 10 in New York. :pachah1:

But ugly rich can afford plastic surgery. She can go from 5 to 10 within weeks
So I guess there is no ugly rich woman in the world unless she is English :hillarybiz:

I have not seen this and don't think it's possible. Plastic surgery to maintain their youth as much as possible? Sure. But it doesn't do miracles. It's also unnecessary considering what make-up is capable of these days. :damedamn:

how did i know the memo if i am an Fob sxb, what am i a mind reader.:russ:
A fob in his 30's literally asked me a few weeks ago how he can get white girls to sleep with him or be in a relationship with one :deadmanny:

U can't make this shit up. (Btw he's a "religious" guy) he thinks it's okay to zina if it's a gaal/caadan :damn:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts