Do people usually think your Somali? What do people usually guess you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
i look pretty somali
slender nose dark skin hijabi and tall asf
but my lips big asf so people ask me if im nigerian :kendrickcry:

Why is there sudden influx of females signing up just to pretend to be males on here? :what:

Yo! @Loriox & @Steamdevolopment come get your fellow transgendered pufta . :vanlf9a:
tumblr_nx8xsgl9gW1qb6v6ro9_540.gif

Don't flatter yourself :idontlike:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mostly Sudanese.

A lot of arabs ask if I can speak arabic and when I say No, then they ask me where I am from.

I'm thinking I should just pick up the language to throw people off.

The f*ck, where are you guys living that people don't immediately recognize you as Somali? Even all the polish and other eastern Europeans can pick out somalis now lol

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
The f*ck, where are you guys living that people don't immediately recognize you as Somali? Even all the polish and other eastern Europeans can pick out somalis now lol
The Somali look is very very distinctive lakiin you get a lot of people who are outliers
Maybe it's the shape or size of their eyes or their build, but it's pretty easy to mistake a Somali for a nearby ethnicity like Sudanese, Eritrean/Ethiopian :manny:
The only think I've been mistaken for is Eritrean a couple of times but I think that's a cop-out, there's a lot of overlap in Somalis and other Horn of Africa people's appearances :hmm:

The Somali look is very very distinctive lakiin you get a lot of people who are outliers
Maybe it's the shape or size of their eyes or their build, but it's pretty easy to mistake a Somali for a nearby ethnicity like Sudanese, Eritrean/Ethiopian :manny:
The only think I've been mistaken for is Eritrean a couple of times but I think that's a cop-out, there's a lot of overlap in Somalis and other Horn of Africa people's appearances :hmm:

That's true, usually when ppl are unsure they ask me and when i tell them I'm Somali they go oh yeah you do look somali.

Some how I've mistaken other ethnicities for Somali a couple of times lmao i once had this Sudani class mate and i didn't realise until half way through the year that he wasn't even Somali z3zrULC he rly looked like a faraaxs

Another time i spoke Somali to this Yemeni girl and she was like "nah bb I'm Arab" :dead1:

i look pretty somali
slender nose dark skin hijabi and tall asf
but my lips big asf so people ask me if im nigerian :kendrickcry:

But big lips are a common Somali trait

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Some how I've mistaken other ethnicities for Somali a couple of times lmao i once had this Sudani class mate and i didn't realise until half way through the year that he wasn't even Somali z3zrULC he rly looked like a faraaxs

Another time i spoke Somali to this Yemeni girl and she was like "nah bb I'm Arab" :dead1:
Literally same, I spoke Somali to a Yemeni guy assuming he was Somali also and he responded in Somali before telling me he was Yemeni :faysalwtf:
I was incredibly confused :farole:
Turns out the guy grew up in Somalia

I feel sorry for you brother:friendhug:
Don't feel sorry for me, I now embrace my duxhlnimo and feel very confident about it. But as a kid I was called nick names such as (insert my name) heblayo madowbi by often older harbayars. I was the darkest member of my family and they used to call me names, but I have distanced myself from these people.

Don't feel sorry for me, I now embrace my duxhlnimo and feel very confident about it. But as a kid I was called nick names such as (insert my name) heblayo madowbi by often older harbayars. I was the darkest member of my family and they used to call me names, but I have distanced myself from these people.
Being dark is not bad do you have Bantu features if yes may Allah help you

Jjero

MO-G GROUPIE ♡
That's true, usually when ppl are unsure they ask me and when i tell them I'm Somali they go oh yeah you do look somali.

But big lips are a common Somali trait
i look like a white person with failed lip injections and dark ass spray tan :kendrickcry:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe

It's funny, in my childhood i was the lightest kid. So much so that i was nicknamed *My name*-Cade. It used to bother me so much that i was much lighter than my siblings. I grew darker as i aged though so that's not an issue anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending