Do people usually think your Somali? What do people usually guess you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
STDS and Aids are sexually transmitted diseases and contrary to popular belief it doesn't only happen to women, men can get it too darling. So begin shaming the men before you bring your misogyny to me.
Lol I know that and I do shame f*ck boys ,however there aren't any f*ck boys around. so should I shame something that isn't here

It doesn't have to do with your skin tone it's a about the eyes I'm very light skinned and I'm never called habesha while my sister who has the same skin color is called habesha all the time because she has big eyes
I don't have the typical big Ethiopian eyes though. I think it's my beard.

Start publicly shaming yourself and try to see how that feels like for starters. Maybe when you try to put yourself in other people's shoes, and you gain empathy, you'll be less judgemental.
Lol I know that and I do shame f*ck boys ,however there aren't any f*ck boys around. so should I shame something that isn't here

I should've known. No one asks if are you from sauga unless they live there. And BARELY anyone lives there. It must suck being away from the city.
Lol it does kinda suck. I live with my sister but I'm planning on moving to the city next year. Where are you in tdot? Etobicoke?

Start publicly shaming yourself and try to see how that feels like for starters. Maybe when you try to put yourself in other people's shoes, and you gain empathy, you'll be less judgemental.
Why should I shame myself Im not a f*ck boy. Im suspecting that you are a most people that say shaming is bad are s

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Ethiopian :kodaksmiley: Nigerian:mjlol:
Mar mar Xalimo's West African accent ba kula hadlaa and they think I'm Nigerian. :russ: The mehr price goes down when I do this :lolbron:

These bloody madoobes and dhuxulows are trying to it seem that being light skinned and handsome is mutually exclusive.

Don't project your insecurities onto us.

A lot of light skinned somali men almost always have pakistani noses (out of shape ones). San-qaroor is very important to me.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
OP is beyond gassed talmbout they get mistaken for Ethiopian, Eritrean, Yemeni, Arab, a Saudi exchange camel, Egyptian and Caribbean.

Reading it reminded me of this wallahi, kadareey waaye.
Saudi exchange camel :deadmanny::deadmanny::deadmanny:

I feel like I look Somali and other Somalis acknowledge me (like habiyars) However, my FAM roast me all the time telling me I look Kenyan and/or Eithopian
:ileycry:

A Saudi guy who use to be in my class thought I was sudani. :bell:When I told him I'm Somali he asked where Somalia was ?

Wallahi he actually didn't know where Somali was on the map :kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.