Do people usually think your Somali? What do people usually guess you are?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look very Somali so much so that people often mistaken me for someone they know.

Yoooo this happens way to often to the point where I'm almost offended lmao

I caught these two girls eyeing me on the bus the other day and when I asked what was up they went "sry abayo u just look rly familiar, like a girl i know'

It's almost like I have a generic somali face :dwill:
i look like a white person with failed lip injections and dark ass spray tan :kendrickcry:

Lmaoooo I'm sure you look good! I have big lips too and I swear I can't deal with lipstick most of the time because I feel like it looks all wrong :mjcry:

I caught these two girls eyeing me on the bus the other day and when I asked what was up they went "sry abayo u just look rly familiar, like a girl i know'

Lmaoooo I'm sure you look good! I have big lips too and I swear I can't deal with lipstick most of the time because I feel like it looks all wrong :mjcry:
Big lips are disgusting :vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0::vqbuyv0:

Trust me those are better than Bantu lips

Ahlie is this really what ur lips look like? damn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for ur future wife, imagine kissing a lipless mouth lmao

This is how i'd imagine a dementor kiss would feel like :mjlol:

Bruh I'm pretty sure the majority of somali ppl have big lips, it's a common feature. Are you gonna call half the population bantu as well? :lolbron:

Ahlie is this really what ur lips look like? damn

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I feel bad for ur future wife, imagine kissing a lipless mouth lmao

This is how i'd imagine a dementor kiss would feel like :mjlol:

Bruh I'm pretty sure the majority of somali ppl have big lips, it's a common feature. Are you gonna call half the population bantu as well? :lolbron:
They aren't that small but they aren't like this either
tmp_27151-images(6)805065231.jpg

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I look Somali as f*ck. The only time I was mistaken for something else was in an airport in Florida. This older Latino lady who was behind me in line starting speaking Spanish to me. Probably thought I was Dominican or something kkkkk.

yup, I've accepted that I have a generic somali face, I've also met some of my look-alikes and I can see the similarities.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts