Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
@Tawheed is a no nonsense geeljire straight out 1920's.:birdman:
I can understand @Tawheed too because in the religion it is allowed to marry if the female reached puberty with the consent of her parents. Personally that is nothing for me because do not find them attractive, neither are they mentally capable enough of holding a conversation with you. But hey if @Tawheed wants that kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can understand @Tawheed too because in the religion it is allowed to marry if the female reached puberty with the consent of her parents. Personally that is nothing for me because do not find them attractive, neither are they mentally capable enough of holding a conversation with you. But hey if @Tawheed wants that kkkkkkkkkkkkkk
only god can judge me sxb

15 is not mentally nor physicial ready for grown man to Penetrate them and btw in islam girl or boy must be physicial and mentally and puberty ready for marriage 15 year is not responsibel for marriage nor are they ready for marriage stop with this that islam allows islam doesn't allow it

Kid's 16 as well apparently, so it isn't that bad.

Little man don't f*ck around still :birdman:
Regulating saqajaans and qumayos on the daily:ufdup:

15 is not mentally nor physicial ready for grown man to Penetrate them and btw in islam girl or boy must be physicial and mentally and puberty ready for marriage 15 year is not responsibel nor are they ready for marriage stop with this that islam allows islam doesn't allow it
if I marry a 20 year old then that's pedophilia sxb

Trending