Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
not all
he’s probably thinking younger -> can have more lids
could care less about wellbeing and the chance of death
Ukhti you can accuse who you want kkkkkk just found it funny and yes back home teenage girls marry older men especially in the baadiye areas.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
I don't believe in divorcing over something that has solutions - effective communication, improvements in health status and libido increasing herbs or some level of patience. I've gone my whole life without sex so it doesn't matter as much to me compared to how someone treats me. But are men are as forgiving, though?:manny: No clue.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

SOM171130DA001.jpg

Marriage has an age limit. Also, no woman wants to be an early widow. And the probability of that happening too soon being married to you is very likely.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
they are more forgiving

look she already has a kid may allah make our girls steadfast on the deen

:mjlaugh: They are more forgiving, brother please.

How is that possible when they have their youth stolen and robbed of the opportunity of attending school through early marriage. I think you're living a fantasy. If you want a scholarly knowledge of your faith you need more formal education.

:mjlaugh: They are more forgiving, brother please.

How is that possible when they have their youth stolen and robbed of the opportunity of attending school through early marriage. I think you're living a fantasy. If you want a scholarly knowledge of your faith you need more formal education.
women forgive but they never forget unlike men. it was a joke

Phiirso

Getting draids inshallah
look she already has a kid may allah make our girls steadfast on the deen

:snoop:

A child? :faysalwtf:

I remember reading somewhere that it was allowed for a female to divorce a male if he is unable to satisfy her.
What do you guys say?

Dude will take a hit to his self-esteem but sexual compatibility is key in a relationship so she definitely should divorce him. Blasting him on social media though was wrong on so many levels. This is why I think dating is a must before marriage. You screen so much incompatibilities out before spending money on a wedding

But also, if a girl likes you, she'll overlook anything for you. So it's not just that he can't perform, but that she didn't like other parts of him, or was just unsatisfied overall.

She wanted a divorce, and his lack of performance was the excuse that she went with to rationalize why she didn't want to be with him anymore.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending

Latest posts