Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

Tawheed already posted the aya plus nabi Mohammed sallallahu alaihi salam and scholers say so lol do you think you can abuse your wife or any reason her wanting divorse that she need to give meher back or she need to play you lol
When man consume the marriage he cant take back the meher and man like @Tawheed use religion to abuse woman this is the guy that said he will marry 12 year old lol
brother I showed u proof. We need proof not your opinions

are u muslim?
Abu Dawood (2226), al-Tirmidhi (1187) and Ibn Maajah (2055) narrated that Thawbaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.
Woman have reason to divorse her husband if she want it any reason if she dont feel attractive to him or any other reason

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
are u muslim?
Abu Dawood (2226), al-Tirmidhi (1187) and Ibn Maajah (2055) narrated that Thawbaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.
That is interesting wallahi and fitting for such a female who seeks divorce for no reason abeheed wastada

CaliTedesse

VIP
It is not my opinion if you consume the marriage then You cant take back the meher it belong to her and not you do Realy think you can consume the marriage and take the meher back you crazy dude
Akhi dont you see how great this is, when a female divorces you, you can take back your meher, walle waa best thing ever kkkkkkk

CaliTedesse

VIP
Think about your sisters and you eedo and anties and you mother and female reletives this could happen to them meher finanlsalsuport to Females
Wallahi you have opened my eyes bro. How selfish of me to think that way. Akhi wallahi you are right.

Trending