Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

So Thaabit was a Non-Muslim?
no acudubillahi
Rasulullah SAW: ‘you are not one of them, you live a praised life and you will die a martyr and enter the Garden.’ Thabit Ibn Qays RA was martyred in the battle of Yamamah during the period of Saidina Abu Bakr al-Siddiq RA.

It's islam
“And it is not lawful for you (men) to take back (from your wives) any of your Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) which you have given them, except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allaah (e.g. to deal with each other on a fair basis). Then if you fear that they would not be able to keep the limits ordained by Allaah, then there is no sin on either of them if she gives back (the Mahr or a part of it) for her Al-Khul‘ (divorce)”

[al-Baqarah 2:229]
The evidence for that from the Sunnah is that the wife of Thaabit ibn Qays ibn Shammaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I do not find any fault with Thaabit ibn Qays in his character or his religious commitment, but I do not want to commit any act of kufr after becoming a Muslim.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her, “Will you give back his garden?” Because he had given her a garden as her mahr. She said, “Yes.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Thaabit: “Take back your garden, and divorce her.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5273).
Ok but that verse talk about if she give it willing and not unwilling and if she dont want to give the meher or payment him money so he can divorse her

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
no acudubillahi
Rasulullah SAW: ‘you are not one of them, you live a praised life and you will die a martyr and enter the Garden.’ Thabit Ibn Qays RA was martyred in the battle of Yamamah during the period of Saidina Abu Bakr al-Siddiq RA.
I dont understand she divorced him because she did not want to do acts of kufr . so he did acts of kufr?

I dont understand she divorced him because she did not want to do acts of kufr . so he did acts of kufr?
no acudubillah
The words “I do not want to commit any act of kufr after becoming a Muslim” refer to ingratitude towards her partner, as she was falling short with regard to his rights and was not doing what Allaah has enjoined of obeying her husband and treating him kindly.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
no acudubillah
The words “I do not want to commit any act of kufr after becoming a Muslim” refer to ingratitude towards her partner, as she was falling short with regard to his rights and was not doing what Allaah has enjoined of obeying her husband and treating him kindly.
Haye warya How could I know I just read what you sent me but I understand now yaa akhi shukran jazilan

Nah woman can divorse her husband for any reason and she dont have to give back the meher nor do she need to give him money
are u muslim?
Abu Dawood (2226), al-Tirmidhi (1187) and Ibn Maajah (2055) narrated that Thawbaan (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: The Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Any woman who asks her husband for a divorce when it is not absolutely necessary, the fragrance of Paradise will be forbidden to her.” Classed as saheeh by al-Albaani in Saheeh Abi Dawood.

We need proof akhi walle
Tawheed already posted the aya plus nabi Mohammed sallallahu alaihi salam and scholers say so lol do you think you can abuse your wife or any reason her wanting divorse that she need to give meher back or she need to play you lol
When man consume the marriage he cant take back the meher and man like @Tawheed use religion to abuse woman this is the guy that said he will marry 12 year old lol

Trending