Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

Khula ??? What the hell is that. Akhi so it is allowed, but I have feeling most Muslim countries would not accept such a thing. The world has changed. Midakale what is Khula
Khula’ means the separation of the wife in return for a payment; the husband takes the payment and lets his wife go, whether this payment is the mahr which he gave to her, or more or less than that.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
It happened at the time of the Prophet AS, a woman was able to get a divorce on the same grounds.

I think with technology, pills and everything available today, there must be a way of improving sexual performance.

Mida kale it's not always about size, if that was the case, no one would procreate with the Indhayar :drakelaugh:

It's about how you use it and the foreplay too. If a girl wants to know his size without being obvious, look at the length of his index finger compared to his ring finger. If they are the same length, run away lol.
Haha my ring fingers are longer
:denzelnigga:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It happened at the time of the Prophet AS, a woman was able to get a divorce on the same grounds.

I think with technology, pills and everything available today, there must be a way of improving sexual performance.

Mida kale it's not always about size, if that was the case, no one would procreate with the Indhayar :drakelaugh:

It's about how you use it and the foreplay too. If a girl wants to know his size without being obvious, look at the length of his index finger compared to his ring finger. If they are the same length, run away lol.
:dead::dead::dead::dead:

but say Wallahi that it happened during that time man dayum

Guardafui

Beati Pacifici.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Me personally I don’t know I’ve never been married/have kids but I can see why a woman would leave her husband especially if she’s young and don’t want to waste time. I don’t think it’s this issue why women ask for divorce most of the time but other issues they’re dissatisfied with

CaliTedesse

VIP
Me personally I don’t know I’ve never been married/have kids but I can see why a woman would leave her husband especially if she’s young and don’t want to waste time. I don’t think it’s this issue why women ask for divorce most of the time but other issues they’re dissatisfied with
That is true that would be really superficial to divorce over such an issue but does happen to some .

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA def a Xalimo would tell all the Somalis kkkkkk
I remeber this video on twitter about this nigga grinding on a stripper infront of hundred of people then she pulled down that niggas pants and when she saw how small it was she fucking ran away literaly ran away. Shit was so embarassing to watch
:deadrose:

Khula’ means the separation of the wife in return for a payment; the husband takes the payment and lets his wife go, whether this payment is the mahr which he gave to her, or more or less than that.
That is not islam nor did Allah say that nor did nabi Mohammed sallallahu alaihi salam say that

CaliTedesse

VIP
I remeber this video on twitter about this nigga grinding on a stripper infront of hundred of people then she pulled down that niggas pants and when she saw how small it was she fucking ran away literaly ran away. Shit was so embarassing to watch
:deadrose:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH war find that video and send it to me dhintay

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Like everything else, a good healthy bed relationship can be improved on. There are classes, books, information out there that can be useful. Listen to each other and be open minded when it comes to trying new things. The anatomy of men and women work differently, don’t rush in to things, take it slow and learn what each person likes :)