Divorcing a male that can't satisfy his female

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Like everything else, a good healthy bed relationship can be improved on. There are classes, books, information out there that can be useful. Listen to each other and be open minded when it comes to trying new things. The anatomy of men and women work differently, don’t rush in to things, take it slow and learn what each person likes :)
Well said akhi Jiron aka mister Hippie

CaliTedesse

VIP
@Jiron
Is too of a xasid hippy.. He should share the herbs he is smoking so we can all look like Jirons favorite smiley----> :):)
Wallahi I think man smokes a lot wallahi always happy always positive even on the wildest topics ni99a can only see the positive kkkkkkkkkk

That is not islam nor did Allah say that nor did nabi Mohammed sallallahu alaihi salam say that
It's islam
“And it is not lawful for you (men) to take back (from your wives) any of your Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) which you have given them, except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allaah (e.g. to deal with each other on a fair basis). Then if you fear that they would not be able to keep the limits ordained by Allaah, then there is no sin on either of them if she gives back (the Mahr or a part of it) for her Al-Khul‘ (divorce)”

[al-Baqarah 2:229]
The evidence for that from the Sunnah is that the wife of Thaabit ibn Qays ibn Shammaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I do not find any fault with Thaabit ibn Qays in his character or his religious commitment, but I do not want to commit any act of kufr after becoming a Muslim.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her, “Will you give back his garden?” Because he had given her a garden as her mahr. She said, “Yes.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Thaabit: “Take back your garden, and divorce her.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5273).

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@Jiron
Is too of a xasid hippy.. He should share the herbs he is smoking so we can all look like Jirons favorite smiley----> :):)
Mashllah wallahi you are loyal I have much respect for you ukhti, you are the type a man would love to have by his side
[/QUOTE
Mashllah wallahi you are loyal I have much respect for you ukhti, you are the type a man would love to have by his side
You would be cold hearted to leave some one cause of the size of their junk.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Guys seriously so I only have to say Talaq and my wife and I are divorced. There is nothing else to it and a court in a Muslim country will accept?

CaliTedesse

VIP
It's islam
“And it is not lawful for you (men) to take back (from your wives) any of your Mahr (bridal-money given by the husband to his wife at the time of marriage) which you have given them, except when both parties fear that they would be unable to keep the limits ordained by Allaah (e.g. to deal with each other on a fair basis). Then if you fear that they would not be able to keep the limits ordained by Allaah, then there is no sin on either of them if she gives back (the Mahr or a part of it) for her Al-Khul‘ (divorce)”

[al-Baqarah 2:229]
The evidence for that from the Sunnah is that the wife of Thaabit ibn Qays ibn Shammaas (may Allaah be pleased with him) came to the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and said, “O Messenger of Allaah, I do not find any fault with Thaabit ibn Qays in his character or his religious commitment, but I do not want to commit any act of kufr after becoming a Muslim.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to her, “Will you give back his garden?” Because he had given her a garden as her mahr. She said, “Yes.” The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said to Thaabit: “Take back your garden, and divorce her.”

(Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 5273).
So Thaabit was a Non-Muslim?

Trending